Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

What kind of dinosaurs could the companies create in their labs?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

What kind of dinosaurs could the companies create in their labs? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of dinosaurs could the companies create in their labs?   What kind of dinosaurs could the companies create in their labs? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 7:53 am

We're 90% sure now that Jurassic World 3 will feature the presence of more than just one company making dinosaurs around the world.

It's then possible that each of them might want to make their own kind of dino:

- one company (let's say InGen) might want to make them cool-looking because they have always done that way since the dinos were at first used as attractions.

- another company (let's call it BioSyn, just a random name) might want to use them for war, so they might look more terrifying and strong.

- yet another one (named AppleSaurus) might want to sell them to paleontologists or scientists who want to study them for example, so they are more accurate to the real ones and with feathers.

- a fourth company (let's call it DinoSoft) might sell them as pets, so they might make them more docile and small.

What do you think?

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

What kind of dinosaurs could the companies create in their labs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of dinosaurs could the companies create in their labs?   What kind of dinosaurs could the companies create in their labs? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:14 am

Honestly I dont know at all. I'm unsure if owning a single species is enough to understand the whole cloning process or not because it's not really explained.

Also, I'm not sure what purpose people will use these dinosaurs for. The 3 people in the auction we really know anything about are an arms dealer, a guy that wants a baby triceratops for his daughter, and a pharmaceutical company representative.

They really didn't narrow down the amount we can speculate so I honestly have no idea what's coming.

What kind of dinosaurs could the companies create in their labs?
Page 1 of 1