Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL

Go down 
+2
V.a.nublarensis
owenpratt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL Empty
PostSubject: First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL   First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 8:16 am

This korean official website shows the first 10 minutes of the movie in hi-res.

It's not a leak or piracy. Korean people can already buy the movie on their mobile phone, and the 10 minutes in the website are like a sort of "promo" to it.

Here the link, scroll down to see the video:
https://m.nstore.naver.com/movie/detail.nhn?productNo=3491127

I'll post here in spoiler tag some of my favorite shots from these 10 minutes.

Admins, if you think it's against the rules, just tell me and I will remove them, but I did my research and this stuff is 100% legal and can be shared.

Spoiler:

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL   First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 10:06 am

If there's one thing about FK that is universally praised, it's the opening sequence. And rightly so. Smile
Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL   First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 10:14 am

I see the Mosasaurus has grown in between Jurassic World, and whenever the opening scene of Fallen Kingdom is supposed to take place.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL   First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 11:10 am

Probably my favorite scene of the whole film. If the whole film had managed to retain the tone of that opening scene, it could have been the best sequel of the franchise by a pretty wide margin.

First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

PostSubject: Re: First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL   First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 11:53 am

That opening scene with the T. rex is the best scene in the whole movie, I wish there was more of that. It also helps that, because all of the characters in it are faceless goons, the scene is actually quite tense, because we know that there's no plot armor to protect them.

"Try to imagine yourself in the Late Quaternary. You get your first look at this six-foot Psittacosaurus as you enter a city. You stay still, because you think that maybe its visual acuity is based on movement. Maybe it's not all that bright. But no... not Homo sapiens. You stare at it, and it stares right back at you. And that's when it starts shooting you with this... THE GUN!" - Dr. Mongoliensis
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL   First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 1:09 pm

I can agree

The entire opening scene is definitely my favorite moment in the movie Very Happy  it just hits all of the right points: the suspense, the tension, the thrills and the general atmosphere- everything about it just feels well put togehter. I loved how you actually root for the guy to get away, even though he's a faceless unlucky bastard 2.0 lol  Laughing

Not to mention, the directing and lighting work in this scene are stellar. The slow reveal of the Mosasaurus, the Rex stalking through the trees and the ladder scene are my favorite.

Also, this shot Smile :

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

PostSubject: Re: First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL   First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 12:08 am

Universal has officially released the first 10 minutes on Youtube in preparation for the digital release:

Maybe it's the clearer audio, but it took until now for me to notice how obnoxious the mercenary's screams are when he's being chased by the T. rex.

"Try to imagine yourself in the Late Quaternary. You get your first look at this six-foot Psittacosaurus as you enter a city. You stay still, because you think that maybe its visual acuity is based on movement. Maybe it's not all that bright. But no... not Homo sapiens. You stare at it, and it stares right back at you. And that's when it starts shooting you with this... THE GUN!" - Dr. Mongoliensis
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL   First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 6:54 am

Mr. Robustus wrote:
Universal has officially released the first 10 minutes on Youtube in preparation for the digital release:

Maybe it's the clearer audio, but it took until now for me to notice how obnoxious the mercenary's screams are when he's being chased by the T. rex.

Well, they're just trying to desperately save their friend from a hungry Tyrannosaurus while risking to fall in the ocean, it would have been more realistic if they just helped the guy with a calmer and maybe sexier voice. No need to scream!

Back to top Go down
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

PostSubject: Re: First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL   First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 12:05 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Mr. Robustus wrote:

Well, they're just trying to desperately save their friend from a hungry Tyrannosaurus while risking to fall in the ocean, it would have been more realistic if they just helped the guy with a calmer and maybe sexier voice. No need to scream!

I'm talking about the guy in the yellow raincoat. He screams for the entirety of the chase until the point the ladder snaps, and because the audio for the scene is clearer, I can hear that his voice is always at front and center of all the other sounds in the scene (including the T. rex roars and the music).

Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL   First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 2:48 pm

Mr. Robustus wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
Mr. Robustus wrote:

I'm talking about the guy in the yellow raincoat. He screams for the entirety of the chase until the point the ladder snaps, and because the audio for the scene is clearer, I can hear that his voice is always at front and center of all the other sounds in the scene (including the T. rex roars and the music).

Yeah, I noticed that the 2nd time I watched the movie, he literally screams all the way through the main street, but for the same reasons above it's quite realistic and how every of us would react in such a situation. In the italian dubbed version his screams are even louder lol
If you talk about sound mixing though, then I agree with you that it's front and center, but not to the point of being annoying IMO. But I can see your point.

Generally btw I liked all those minor characters in the opening scene, they all reacted in a realistic and scared way, and I love how they don't give up when the pilot orders them to let him go and how they exult when they think they saved him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL   First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First 10 minutes of the movie online - LEGAL
Page 1 of 1