Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0

Go down 
+39
SpenzerJ
Pachyrhinosaurus
mosasaurus
FayhdrianColonist
The Malone Society
IllOrfanato
Dead2009
brunofernando
rommegrot
Megatronus Rex
The Geeky Zoologist
eagc7
Ewinzilla
Oviraptor
Gondrasia
CT-1138
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
TyrannosaurTJ
Spiegel
Sickle_Claw
CommanderKeller
owenpratt
Robotpo
Trexbreakout
Troyal1
NikoRex
JVM
Dilophosaurus
Dr. Wu
TyrantKing4Ever
dance2nite
V.a.nublarensis
Tyrant Lizard
1morey
Mr. Robustus
Rhedosaurus
Amadieus
Pokesaurus
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
rommegrot
Embryo
Embryo
rommegrot

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 10:31 am

They look awsome! I like them that way.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 2:06 pm

Grant: What species is this?
Wu: It's a velicoraptor.
Grant: You bred raptors...again?
Wu: Nods portentously...again

Seriously, pretty sure those are raptors (though the head of the one on the left looks a bit boxy). There were rumors that JW:D would introduce Deinonychus and/or Pryoraptors, perhaps instead BioSyn literally just breeds their own classic variety? Wonder if they'd call the alpha "Grey", because that's just needlessly confusing.

Would make sense not to do a second movie in a row with Blue as "the last raptor" since FK had so much of that with her as the MacGuffin. What's more vexing is why the background resembles Hawaii/Isla Nublar...? Neutral Question
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 7:07 pm

They could be the
Spoiler:
is a part of the Dominion story.
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 7:28 am

In reference to the prologue, seems weird for Trevorrow et al. to throw so many non-contemporary species together in there after all that talk about getting Brusatte as their new dino advisor & making their new Dominion dinos more accurate ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LvahkhNK7A ). Why not just do the prologue with contemporary species? Why not 2 T.rex fighting each other? Why not Anzu instead of Oviraptor, Alamosaurus instead of Dreadnoughtus, Triceratops instead of Nasutoceratops, etc?

In reference to Deinonychus, at least their hands aren't pronated?🤷Seems weird that that's the Deinonychus design they go with after all that talk about getting Brusatte as their new dino advisor & making their new Dominion dinos more accurate. As a basis for comparison, here are some more accurate (& better looking) Deinonychus designs:
-This one's by Willoughby: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rFRGSTJI3CQ/TvibD0PiLrI/AAAAAAAAAKY/kg7a5YXXEtU/s1600/deinonychus_rpr.jpg
-This one's by Bonadonna: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91yMp1Gb9RL.jpg
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 1:40 pm

It's very annoying to have species that shouldn't be together in that time period.

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 2:06 pm

^^^^
It's a little weird that Trevorrow threw out the original fictional "Malasaurus" concept when he came on JW because he didn't want kids to think it was a real dinosaur, and now he's gone full "Land Before Time" two movies later; can't chalk this up to frog DNA either.  

On a completely different note, since the previous bout of info/leaks from the past couple days seems to be over, anyone want to guess who the new cast members are playing?

FYI, this is the order of the cast on the official Amblin website, which should give some idea of how prominent the characters are (though there are other contractual factors involved such as bigger names getting earlier billing ETC): Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Laura Dern, Sam Neill, Jeff Goldblum, Mamoudou Athie, Scott Haze, Dichen Lachman, Daniella Pineda, Campbell Scott, Isabella Sermon, Justice Smith, Omar Sy, DeWanda Wise & BD Wong.

https://amblin.com/movie/jurassic-world-dominion/

Interesting that Mamoudou Athie, Scott Haze and Dichen Lachman and listed very prominently while DeWanda Wise is toward the end of the list. My guess is that Athie will be playing a scientist of some kind, perhaps the new Billy Brennan (or Franklin)? In an interview it sounded like he's gotten close with Sam Neill, so presumably they've got some scenes together. I've seen him in a couple of things and think he's a likeable actor, it's hard to imagine him being very sinister.

Scott Haze, meanwhile, has a very distinct "shady mercenary" thing happening. Dodgson is obviously the big bad but he's an older geneticist/business man with a public image and probably isn't going to be chasing Owen and Claire around with a gun, (or hurling Claire off a boat). Perhaps Haze will head up BioSyn security, would be interesting if he's a former Navy SEAL and served with Owen? Seems like he might be the new Wheatley?

With Dichen Lachman I'm not sure, she seems like she might play a "femme fatale" archetype? Perhaps Dodgson's assistant and "cleaner"? I don't know, there's a a bit of an "evil Bond girl" vibe with her; she's glamorous in an off-beat way.

Again DeWanda's listing may suggest she's not in it very much, though that could be a technicality like she just doesn't have a great agent. There was a rumor a while back that she was playing a pilot named "Kayla", makes sense that since this is a globe-trotting story our heroes would need someone to schlep them around; actually reminds me of when the lead character in the John Sayles JP4 script hired a pilot named "Darwin" to take him to Nublar. I've seen her on an episode of the new "Twilight Zone" where she played an astronaut going to Mars, so she's possibly been typecast as piloting a vehicle in everything? Razz There was also a set picture released where she seems to be with Owen in a primordial forest environment, and they appear to be together as a duo there.

So, guess away guys/gals!

Update: On yet another completely unrelated note, here's the full Trevorrow interview from Collider...

https://collider.com/jurassic-world-3-preview-plot-colin-trevorrow-interview/

Quote :
What was it actually like the first day you had the original cast on set together? The first day of filming, was it one of them, or was it all of them?

TREVORROW: They were in a Jeep, and I took a picture of it, of the three of them in this Jeep. And I sent a picture to Steven of it, and he got very emotional. He surprised, because I thought he would write back a joke or something. I didn't process entirely, because I was so in it in the moment that, that would be something that was emotional for him. And it really meant a lot, to see their faces all next to each other, so that was it. They were in a Jeep.

In an homage to the 90's "Cadillacs and Dinosaurs" thing, they could honestly change the name of this franchise to "Jeeps and Mercedes and Dinosaurs" at this point.  General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 1f606
Back to top Go down
The Geeky Zoologist
Hatchling
Hatchling
The Geeky Zoologist

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 5:09 pm

I also wondered about the new actors' roles. My thoughts are similar to yours:
- Scott Haze as antagonist, maybe some sort of hunter (Zane Maxin from one of the early leaks perhaps?)
- Dichen Lachman as a morally ambiguous character (spy, mercenary...)
- Demanda Wise as the plane pilot.

I've no idea for Mamoudou Athie though but if he was often with Sam Neill, then he could portray some aspiring paleontologist or a research assistant (a new Billy like you wrote).

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12945239/1/Jurassic-World

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20436878
Back to top Go down
SpenzerJ
Embryo
Embryo
SpenzerJ

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 3:56 pm

There is a LEAKED TEASER TRAILER showing off MANY new scenes with Rexy, Blue, the cast and more on youtube! I sadly can’t post the link because I’m a new member.

What happens in the teaser:

Wow I wonder where this came from. Some people are saying that its fake, but I seriously wouldn’t know where anyone could find so many scenes with the actors, Rexy, Blue and all the other new dinosaurs... If this is fake then it’s the best fake I’ve ever seen. Wow.
Back to top Go down
SpenzerJ
Embryo
Embryo
SpenzerJ

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 4:03 pm

Okay so I guess it actually is fake. The creator did a very good job searching for footage.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 4:11 pm

It's fake I'm sorry to say...The shot of Chris Pratt in the arctic setting is from his upcoming movie "The Tomorrow War", JK Simmons is noticeably behind him on the left. A lot of this honestly looks like some clever editing from other things the cast has done.

I do wonder where the Compies in the car came from...something like the "Primeval" series perhaps? Question
Back to top Go down
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 10:13 pm

The compsognathus are from a Wal-Mart commercial. It featured the JP explorer and some other movie cars getting curbside pickup.
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2021 4:04 pm

Robotpo wrote:
I do wonder where the Compies in the car came from...something like the "Primeval" series perhaps? Question

Pachyrhinosaurus wrote:
The compsognathus are from a Wal-Mart commercial. It featured the JP explorer and some other movie cars getting curbside pickup.

Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 5:26 pm

This Instagram has two new stills from the "Cretaceous Era" F9 preview. The scene is certainly very yellowish...at least it's more atmospheric than most of the imagery in the 2015 film IMO.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQLlszDlL8C/
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 12:06 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjIqTv3uA8k

OMG!

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 2:22 pm

Interesting...though would have been more on-brand if the Rex had interrupted an old dinosaur movie.

To repeat myself, at least his scene had some atmosphere. Hopefully Trevorrow and John Schwartzman can up the ante from the IMO pedestrian daytime scenes in JW1.

Also, it seems that the film's tagline is "Rule The Earth" - a nod to the Visitor Center banner from the original JP?
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 6:21 pm

Comparison pics of the Giganotosaurus - one of the animatronic, one from the leaked preview, and one of the species in skeletal form on what seems to be official merchandise.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 3:49 pm

Best look at the Giganotosaurus yet:

Spoiler:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQWkcJsFXr6/
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 4:58 pm

A couple updates: There's a rumor going around that the film's supposed Deinonychus are actually "Atrociraptors". It seems that this originated from a leak of Mattel's JW: D toy listing; however, Collider (usually a reliable source), also mentioned the species as appearing in the film. It's possible they're both in it, or possibly one or the other is simply exclusive to the toy line.

https://collider.com/jurassic-world-3-dominion-release-date-cast-plot-trailer-new-dinosaurs/

Also, some leaked pics of early merchandise mention the "Dinosaur Transitional Integration Authority". Wonder if this an evolution of the DPG, or its own agency (probably governmental), which would explain why Washington DC is apparently a location in the film according to IMDB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jldtYaE9Ss
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8041270/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 1:59 pm

So it seems Jake Johnson is officially out:

Quote :
When Looper asked Jake Johnson if he could tell us anything about “Jurassic World: Dominion,” he bluntly said, “Well, unfortunately, I’m not in the third one.” He clarified, “Well, I was written in, so it’s announced that I was, but what happened was the pandemic hit.” And, of course, the pandemic ruins everything.

“No, I was in it. So, Colin [Trevorrow] had written a great part. Lowery came back. It was a great conclusion. I was excited to do it. The pandemic hit, and at that time, there was a two-week quarantine. It was a bunch of stuff that I couldn’t get out and leave the family, and we kept trying to make it work. And in the end, the dates just didn’t work out for that one, which was heartbreaking because apart from being in that movie, Colin’s a very old friend.”

https://jurassicoutpost.com/jake-johnson-will-not-appear-in-jurassic-world-dominion
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 3:27 pm

COVID Update/Speculation: It's impossible to predict where the United States or the world will be by next June, however JW:D is now 10 months away and thanks to the virus variants, (and in this country, the "Great Unwashed/Unvaccinated" being the poster children for Darwinism), the prospect of another shut-down or at least a movie release reshuffling is possible. The upcoming film releases at the end of 2021 now seem to be in question, according to the Hollywood Reporter:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/venom-release-studios-blink-amid-delta-1234998912/amp/

The US government has recently announced a potential COVID booster shot, but who knows where we will be ten months from now? The studios themselves seem to be very uncertain about the near future, and even if movie theaters are open next June, it's possible that the box office numbers will not be back to their pre-COVID heights.

It's a possibility that Universal will jump on the day-and-date release bandwagon and put the film into theaters and out on their streaming service Peacock on June 10th, however Scarlett Johansson's lawsuit of Disney over this approach with "Black Widow", along with other instances (such as Legendary Entertainment's threatened lawsuit of Warner Bros. for the same release strategy with "Godzilla vs. Kong"), show that this is an area fraught with legal technicalities.

The other issue to consider is all of the ancillary merchandise which is generally put into production far before the film's release date, with the related distribution schedule to ensure the toys, products and so on are available around the film's debut. JW:D will inevitably have the usual mountain of tie-in merchandise (especially now that they can slap the original cast on endless plastic lunchboxs).  The film has already been pushed back by a year, and another change of release date even by late 2021 or early 2022 would be a huge endeavor thanks to all of the associated manufacturing and distribution of products around it.  

Hopefully, the world will begin to recover sooner rather than later, (for all the obvious reasons beyond JW obviously), but as of now with much of the American populace refusing to cooperate with public health officials, there's no time table for when (or frankly if), things will return to some semblance of normality. Hopefully we'll be able to enjoy the return of our beloved heroes (and Dodgson), on the big screen and on schedule.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 6:04 pm

Update from Reddit:

Quote :
The four atrociraptors will be called ghost,tiger,red and panthera. There are also new renders of them. Amazon listings for figures have been appearing for some people and an official Mattel announcement is expected to happen soon.

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 OYONE4Y

https://www.reddit.com/r/JurassicPark/comments/p7kdoi/the_four_atrociraptors_will_be_called/
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 4:47 am

Robotpo wrote:

Okay, so...
Spoiler:

Gross. I only wish they could clone Crichton (or 90's Spielberg). Honestly. Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

When I read this news it was like one of those occasions where you are so furious yet dumbfounded that it did not even feel real...

Like... Jurassic Park 3 is one of the most HATED sequels in film history in because it featured one of the most HATED decisions in film history, wich is that it established that within canon the Spinosaurus species is SO superior to the fan favorite T Rex species that they can kill them in just a few seconds. Thus ruining what was the fondest memory of millions of fans.

So 14 years pass and many fans demand for a rematch between another Rex and the Spino in the fourth movie and instead Colin Trevorrow chose to make yet another movie about how yet another giant therapod is made to also be superior to T Rexes...And wich once again kills another T Rex in just a few seconds if not for Blue.

Then fans start writing to Colin Trevorrow for the next 3 years (2015 to 2018) about why a rematch with a Spino in particular is what was needed and he saw it, he had the rematch on storyboards so they seemed to be somewhat aware that JP3 had a huge backlash but they chose to yet again ignore anything and everything JP3 related for Fallen Kingdom...

So once again many fans tweeted to him for the next 3 years (2018 to 2020) asking him if he was saving the long awaited rematch for the 6th and final film and to the shock of many he chose to even when knowing all of that do yet another movie about how yet another giant therapod species is also so superior to the T Rex species that it kills them in EVEN LESS SECONDS. Thus turning the fan favorite T Rex species into the wimps that always get easily killed by all other giant therapods in just a few seconds.

Like seriously? What was the line of thought behind that ? If he knew the context of the backlash of JP3...Why do the exact same thing twice now (and even worse) thus making the JP3 backlash even worse. (and do not give me the "Oh, but he set up a rematch between Rexy and the Giga to make up for that, a rematch with a Giga does NOT fix anything given how much they have established how inferior T Rexes are in comparison to all other giant therapod species within canon).

I said this in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020...Colin Trevorrow is NOT a fan of the franchise. 2 or 3 posters got mad at me for saying that but it is true. Colin Trevorrow is only a CASUAL fan of the first one. As in, he saw it back in 1993 liked it for the landmark that it was and then did not care for The Lost World much less Jurassic Park 3. Don't get me wrong...Colin Trevorrow seems like a nice person. But he is very clearly not a fan of the franchise.

If anything these Jurassic World movies (as in the Jurassic World Trilogy as in, World, Fallen Kingdom and Dominion) SCREAM that they were very clearly made with a "As long as we have any dinosaurs running around chasing people and the name Jurassic in it, that is all we need" mentality,
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 8:05 pm

It seems that Universal screened some preview footage at CinemaCon (annual gathering of theatrical disturbers):

Quote :
The footage ran probably 90 seconds. The first image was of a pair of brachiosaurus being led by a bunch of vehicles in what looked like a snow-covered quarry. Later, still in that snowy setting, Owen Grady (Chris Pratt) is riding a motorcycle trying to chase down some dinosaurs. There are scenes of Ellie Sattler (Laura Dern) trapped in a cage reminiscent of the one from the beginning of the first film. Water is pouring in. There was also a shot of her in a very sunny, well-lit lab. The mosasaurus from Jurassic World jumps out of the water to eat something. A dilophosaurus screams and unleashes his mane. The T-Rex is seen rampaging, of course. We see someone holding a flare. A triceratops smashing against a Jeep. Shots of Alan Grant (Sam Neill) and Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum), and then shots of all of the stars from both series looking up at something, reminiscent of the lighting from the T-Rex attack in the first film.

Most interestingly, though, were some scenes in what looked like a European city. We see Claire Dearing (Bryce Dallas Howard) jumping between buildings while she’s being chased by what looked like a velociraptor. A scene of Claire and Owen Grady jumping down into some ancient tomb. And then a shot of Grady, again on a motorcycle, zipping through some cobblestone streets, chasing what, again, was probably a raptor. Basically, it looked like action scenes from Indiana Jones, Jason Bourne, and James Bond, but with dinosaurs.

https://gizmodo.com/jurassic-world-dominion-looks-like-an-indiana-jones-di-1847560338

Quote :
...it still felt very special to see Neill wearing his Alan Grant hat again and waving a torch in front of a roaring dinosaur.

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2572569/first-jurassic-world-dominion-footage-shows-off-classic-dinosaurs-snow-massive-question

Quote :
The movie will ask the question, "If dinosaurs lived amongst us, would you be safe?" Trevorrow explains. "And the answer is no." A mosasaur emerges form the ocean to eat an entire helicopter. A raptor runs across a building top. A T-Rex is in a city. Stunts. Falling. Vehicles flipping. Sam Neill and the entire cast face to face with a T-Rex in the woods. There is a lot of footage of Neill, Goldblum, Dern, Pratt, Howard, and more all together. The dinosaurs are brilliantly brought to life, seemingly combining modern visual effects with practical opportunities to have a created T-Rex on the set and in camera. It was colorful, thrilling showing of the film."

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/jurassic-world-dominion-trailer-spoilers-cinemacon-footage/

Quote :
...shots from the reel shown to attendees include scenes of Owen Grady riding a dinosaur in an open field and later being chased by velociraptors across rooftops before jumping onto a motorcycle. Meanwhile, Ellie Sattler, now wearing glasses, sees her character attempting to break out of a crate meant for a dinosaur, and Alan Grant wearing his iconic hat and a costume reminiscent of his Jurassic Park 3 look. One scene also shows all the original legacy characters and the new leads interacting together.

https://screenrant.com/jurassic-world-3-dominion-cinemacon-footage-legacy-characters/

Regarding "Owen riding a dinosaur", another article on the footage described the animal as a horse, so who knows? Also, a guess - the "European city" is possibly Malta, and the "T-Rex in the city" is potentially the drive-in theater scene?
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 2:07 am

All sounds very exciting, will be a thrilling film that's for sure & oh I am so happy to finally see the Spitter confirmed, first time on screen in the flesh in nearly 30 years... cheers
Back to top Go down
Megatronus Rex
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Megatronus Rex

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 12:43 am

I can't wait to talk spoilers as soon as this stuff is actually revealed to the general public.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuEb77i1zKVDNUSAyk_pZ-A
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 11:14 pm

Winter Olympics TV spot featuring Jurassic World Dinosaurs:

Back to top Go down
Jurassic Fan 1994
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic Fan 1994

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2022 7:25 am

This doesn't surprise me but thought I should post this here: https://www.slashfilm.com/750119/jurassic-world-dominion-ends-the-trilogy-but-there-could-be-more-jurassic-movies-to-come-exclusive/
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 10:17 am

So the trailer for Dominion was just released.

There's a separate thread for discussion about the trailer here https://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t1843-jurassic-world-dominion-trailer-released

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Jurassic Fan 1994
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic Fan 1994

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 12:26 pm

It's awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Jurassic Fan 1994
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic Fan 1994

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 10:22 am

Microceratus in Dominion!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kRhVxeVuF6w
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0   General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0 - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Dominion News Thread v1.0
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next