Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic Role Play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

Jurassic Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic Role Play   Jurassic Role Play Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 10:17 pm

I've started up the RPG again. For anyone interested, feel free to visit or sign up. I'm eagerly hoping to see things fire up again. Everyone is invited. I'm not sure an exact start date as things are currently being updated, to include the RPG now taking place after the events of Jurassic World but before Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.

Jurassic Role Play

Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

Jurassic Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Role Play   Jurassic Role Play Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 6:59 am

A "slight hiccup" has arisen. Unbeknownst to me, ZetaBoards has transferred over to Tapatalk. Not only did I not receive and email about this, but I'm not interested. I have lost all the coding for things like points and posts counts and I dont know the first thing about Tapatalk. I also dont feel like learning anything about it.

So I'll be rebuilding the board elsewhere, probably forumotion, like the mainframe uses. Thanks for your patience and I hope to have a new link for you soon.

TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

Jurassic Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Role Play   Jurassic Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 4:55 pm

Looking forward to it Very Happy

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
samtung
Embryo
Embryo
samtung

Jurassic Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Role Play   Jurassic Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 10:51 pm

Hi everyone, I've recently written a (fully funded!) Kickstarter game called "Escape from Dino Island."  The game is designed for tight, no-prep one-shots (1-2 sittings of 2-3 hours each) that blend action, mystery, and rich characters in the style of the Jurassic Park series (as well as other survival-adventure stories like Lost, Half-life, or Dino Crisis).

I'm a new forum member and can't post links yet, but if you search Kickstarter for "Escape from Dino Island" it should come right up, or add ".com" to the end of the game title in your browser.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jurassic Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Role Play   Jurassic Role Play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Role Play
Page 1 of 1