Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Plans/Goals for 2019?

Go down 
+5
ChaoticianDrac
Rhedosaurus
TyrannosaurTJ
Island Queen
Dead2009
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Plans/Goals for 2019? Empty
PostSubject: Plans/Goals for 2019?   Plans/Goals for 2019? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 4:13 pm

With the new year rapidly approaching, what are some of your goals that you would like to see accomplished before December 31st, 2019?

Back to top Go down
Island Queen
Hatchling
Hatchling
Island Queen

PostSubject: Re: Plans/Goals for 2019?   Plans/Goals for 2019? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 7:04 pm

I'm planning to go back to school to become a professional Volcanologist. I'm researching colleges right now (which is why I haven't been on here a lot). Since I'm thinking about going abroad, there is one college I'm seriously thinking of attending. And this is all because of Fallen Kingdom (seriously), which was a total shocker, since I think some of you know how much I was dreading it at the beginning. I've always had an interest in geology, but never thought of pursuing a career in it. And I thought that this year was going to break me (financially speaking)! It seems that next year might be even worse! Very Happy

TyrannosaurTJ
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
TyrannosaurTJ

PostSubject: Re: Plans/Goals for 2019?   Plans/Goals for 2019? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 7:31 pm

I think mine is working on Jurassic-Pedia more so with converting a lot of JPLegacy's former content sections about the games, comics, novels, and films over to the Pedia's content system fully. I need to up my work ethic on that so I'm doing a lot more, but I am having a lot of moments with my mental health due to it being the holidays. I also am trying to get others to help out more as well with getting entries written and updated across the board. There is lots to do and I can't do it all myself and the overwhelming nature of it all is kicking me down a lot also.

Mentally my mood has been very haphazard and down in the dumps lately considering its the holidays. Unfortunately even when I have a good set of holidays I still almost always get depressive and more anti-social because of the issues with family in the past and the struggles with that. Aside from Jurassic-Pedia's tasks that need to be done there isn't really much else I am feeling an itch to accomplish mostly. Overall, despite the depression, I feel like I am doing good on the mental health front and my physical health seems to be doing mostly good too since the radiation stuff ended in October. Right now the mental stuff I'm not too concerned with because I'll get out of it in a few weeks or less.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again." - Corrax Entry 7:17
Back to top Go down
http://www.jurassic-pedia.com/
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Plans/Goals for 2019?   Plans/Goals for 2019? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 1:08 pm

1. See Godzilla: King Of The Monsters

2. Start investing. I've been doing research for 5 years now, so I've been prepared.

3. See a psychologist via anger management issues.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
ChaoticianDrac
Embryo
Embryo
ChaoticianDrac

PostSubject: Re: Plans/Goals for 2019?   Plans/Goals for 2019? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 11:21 pm

Tyrannosaur TJ, I will tell you I've got schitzophrenia and it mostly sucks.. symptoms are also not great for me lately but I push through it as I can.
It's been kicking my but particularly in the department of timeline cataloguing, so I feel you there.

My own goals for 2019:

*Finish the Jurassic Timeline System
*Begin "The Lost World" novel toy-movie
*Continue my youtube show generally
*Whatever other metaphysics goals I come up with
*Ride my bike a ton once the weather warms up

TyrannosaurTJ
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
TyrannosaurTJ

PostSubject: Re: Plans/Goals for 2019?   Plans/Goals for 2019? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 9:52 am

ChaoticianDrac wrote:
Tyrannosaur TJ, I will tell you I've got schitzophrenia and it mostly sucks.. symptoms are also not great for me lately but I push through it as I can.

I understand, I have a diagnosis myself and it is schizoaffective, depression, anxiety, and PTSD. Thankfully I have been in a better place as of late to combat my symptoms and help my recovery out. Just if I get in a situation where there's a lot of stress I become next to useless. Lately I've been overwhelmed with getting things done so that's why the depression and anxiety are revved up a bit, but it is manageable for the moment.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again." - Corrax Entry 7:17
Back to top Go down
http://www.jurassic-pedia.com/
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Plans/Goals for 2019?   Plans/Goals for 2019? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 5:54 pm

I have been suffering from anxiety in recent months & 2019 for me is trying to get better & discover/try new things I may enjoy in my life to help get my through. I know how some of guys feel & wish you all the best for 2019, it is a hard road at times but if we push through there may be light at the end of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Megatronus Rex
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Megatronus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Plans/Goals for 2019?   Plans/Goals for 2019? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 5:26 pm

- Finish all the screenplays I've got in development
- Get to 250 pounds
- Grow my YT channel
- Get a lot of money in the bank
- Get my own place
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuEb77i1zKVDNUSAyk_pZ-A
ChaoticianDrac
Embryo
Embryo
ChaoticianDrac

PostSubject: Re: Plans/Goals for 2019?   Plans/Goals for 2019? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 5:17 am

TyrannosaurTJ wrote:
I understand, I have a diagnosis myself and it is schizoaffective, depression, anxiety, and PTSD. Thankfully I have been in a better place as of late to combat my symptoms and help my recovery out. Just if I get in a situation where there's a lot of stress I become next to useless. Lately I've been overwhelmed with getting things done so that's why the depression and anxiety are revved up a bit, but it is manageable for the moment.
Feeling/being next-to-useless is one of my own issues. Huge, really. I have a project-oriented lifestyle and lately the symptoms are stopping me from moving forward. Hoping that getting a new apartment with a roommate will help, seems my symptoms are worst in isolation.

CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Plans/Goals for 2019?   Plans/Goals for 2019? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 5:10 pm

My plan is to eat more fruits, and graduate college.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Plans/Goals for 2019?   Plans/Goals for 2019? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 1:18 am

Goals:

Finish My master's degree.
Get a full time job
Get a girlfriend
get more friends

yeah.

PostSubject: Re: Plans/Goals for 2019?   Plans/Goals for 2019? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans/Goals for 2019?
Page 1 of 1