Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Major plot leaks!

Go down 
+16
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
FayhdrianColonist
Megatron
dance2nite
Tyrant Lizard
TyrannosaurTJ
unaisaurus
Megatronus Rex
Dr. Wu
MischievousCrab
Robotpo
rommegrot
Rhedosaurus
#TRexSpinorematch
PyroDodgson
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FayhdrianColonist
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
FayhdrianColonist

Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 12:07 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Don't like the idea of it was Dodgson all along?

Yeah, it's a little ham fisted and requires a Palpatine level of planning that is unlikely from such a small bit character. One particular unlikely event to me is Biosyn finding the Barbasol can before the coolant expired. No one knew where Nedry went, hell even Nedry didn't know where he ended up.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 8:10 pm

FayhdrianColonist wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Don't like the idea of it was Dodgson all along?

Yeah, it's a little ham fisted and requires a Palpatine level of planning that is unlikely from such a small bit character. One particular unlikely event to me is Biosyn finding the Barbasol can before the coolant expired. No one knew where Nedry went, hell even Nedry didn't know where he ended up.
That is true, given the 48 hours, something on the JPTG level needs to have happened, where a Biosyn agent managed to somehow find him before the park was abandoned.

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 7:33 am

Hello everyone,

This is my first post back here since 2018, but I am hoping to be more active here both to discuss JW: Dominion, however it shapes out, and to share progress on my own writing project involving dinosaurs (more to follow in time).

I wanted to ask about the alleged leaks of the movie's plot on reddit. Normally I wouldn't even give these the time of day, but there has been an increasing tendency for leaks that prove to be correct on certain movies like The Rise of Skywalker, which I found out after the fact. As you can imagine, I'm trying to avoid anything that could be spoiler material, so for now, what's the consensus here on their chances of being valid?

Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 8:45 am

From what they've shown in trailers and merch released its fairly accurate.

To be safe, please don't post any recent leaks here.

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 8:54 am

I'll be sure not to actively go looking for leaks, even less to post them here.

Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 6:06 pm

I have the supposed outline but cannot remember where I saved it. I can see how it is an end to the franchise but a potential new beginning. I am just here for the ride.

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 11:02 pm

TRK/TrexKing wrote:
From what they've shown in trailers and merch released its fairly accurate.

To be safe, please don't post any recent leaks here.

Not posting any leaks here.... But I had to say this... So far all leaks were accurate...

And if the most recent leaks are true...Expect this movie to piss off a significant amount of fans.

The most recent leaks do sound like something Colin Trevorrow would very much do.

In fact the most recent leaks are the most Colin Trevorrowesque thing he could have possible done. He out Trevorrowed himself on this one (and by that I mean in the worst way possible).

And please do not downvote me for saying all of that but, this movie will for sure piss off many fans, you heard it here first.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2022 12:27 am

I am personally fine with most of it

The Malone Society likes this post

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2022 1:40 am

TRK/TrexKing wrote:
I am personally fine with most of it

Wich is why I said, it will most likely piss of a significant number of fans.

Implying not every single fan will be pissed.

Other fans might be ok sith it. I am aware in huge fandoms like this one they are usually divided by different groups who feel different. Some fans are in more for the characters, others simply want action, others will support the brand regardless of what it does, and of course there are also many fans who do feel genuinely mad at how this trilogy has affected the first 2 films and have valid criticisms.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 7:09 am

Without specifically bringing up on details, I think the core idea of the film is really good. It handled with care, the main plot point could be very intriguing and create some interesting parallels between that and what we've been going through in the real world recently without being too on the nose with it.

That said, I don't know if I trust Colin to flush the idea out properly, given is "bombastic" writing style. Also, with the core idea being what it is, it almost feels like the dinosaurs are a more peripheral part of the film this time around. That isn't to say that the dinosaurs won't be front and center, but when I really think about it, they're kind of unnecessary to the main plot.

Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2022 8:58 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
That said, I don't know if I trust Colin to flush the idea out properly, given is "bombastic" writing style. Also, with the core idea being what it is, it almost feels like the dinosaurs are a more peripheral part of the film this time around. That isn't to say that the dinosaurs won't be front and center, but when I really think about it, they're kind of unnecessary to the main plot.

Unfortunately, this was inevitable considering the tone of the movies from the first JW on.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Jurassic Fan 1994
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic Fan 1994

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 9:32 am

From what I've read from the reddit leaks I'm mostly excited. There are some stuff that are questionable but I'm still very excited for Dominion.

Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 7:50 pm

Look I don't think Dominion is going to be the best JP movie, but I don't think we are getting Rise of Skywalker bad either.

Back to top Go down
Jurassic Fan 1994
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic Fan 1994

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2022 9:19 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 2:17 am

I think Dominion will sit somewhere in the middle of franchise, most likely 3rd or 4th behind JP, TLW & JW...

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 3:45 am

TRK/TrexKing wrote:
Look I don't think Dominion is going to be the best JP movie, but I don't think we are getting Rise of Skywalker bad either.

The problems with The Rise of Skywalker were plot holes, things that overall made no sense and the fact that it had to make up a story at the last minute because The Last Jedi more or less removed every plot point set up in The Force Awakens.

That was a very specific type of bad situation. In the case of Jurassic World Dominion it will piss off many fans for other reasons.
Back to top Go down
Jurassic Fan 1994
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic Fan 1994

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 11:14 am

What are those reasons?
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 6:34 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
TRK/TrexKing wrote:

The problems with The Rise of Skywalker were plot holes, things that overall made no sense and the fact that it had to make up a story at the last minute because The Last Jedi more or less removed every plot point set up in The Force Awakens.

That was a very specific type of bad situation. In the case of Jurassic World Dominion it will piss off many fans for other reasons.

It's not overly different tbh, FK was not well received and had plot holes of it's own, this movie will probably try to fix them/make up for them. My point is more that historically 3rd movies in a franchise (referring to JW Franchise now) have had a history of being bad, any end of the saga movies in general have a history of being bad. Nostalgia and hype kill anything different these days.

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 10:31 pm

TRK/TrexKing wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
TRK/TrexKing wrote:

It's not overly different tbh, FK was not well received and had plot holes of it's own, this movie will probably try to fix them/make up for them. My point is more that historically 3rd movies in a franchise (referring to JW Franchise now) have had a history of being bad, any end of the saga movies in general have a history of being bad. Nostalgia and hype kill anything different these days.

If the leaks are true (wich so far almost every single one of them was true) one if the reasons (among others) why Jurassic World Dominion will piss off many is by doing something very Force Awakenesque actually.

But in this case it will most likely piss off fans even more due to the context behind it.

After people see the movie you will all understand what I was warning you all about. Im telling you, both fans and the general public will have a very "Oh Come on!!! Really!?!?" Type of reacction to this movie.

Like plenty of fans will hate it (and for valid reasons) but It will also get a very eye roll type of reaction from plenty in the general public.
Back to top Go down
Jurassic Fan 1994
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic Fan 1994

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2022 1:08 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
TRK/TrexKing wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
TRK/TrexKing wrote:

If the leaks are true (wich so far almost every single one of them was true) one if the reasons (among others) why Jurassic World Dominion will piss off many is by doing something very Force Awakenesque actually.

But in this case it will most likely piss off fans even more due to the context behind it.

After people see the movie you will all understand what I was warning you all about. Im telling you, both fans and the general public will have a very "Oh Come on!!! Really!?!?" Type of reacction to this movie.

Like plenty of fans will hate it (and for valid reasons) but It will also get a very eye roll type of reaction from plenty in the general public.

Please send me a PM and tell me why people will have a "Oh Come on!!! Really!?!?" reaction. From what I read I think general audiences are going to like it.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2022 10:43 pm

Jurassic Fan 1994 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
TRK/TrexKing wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
TRK/TrexKing wrote:

Please send me a PM and tell me why people will have a "Oh Come on!!! Really!?!?" reaction. From what I read I think general audiences are going to like it.

I did, if you read the leaks you would see it is very easy to understand why the movie would get that type of a reaction.

By the way, the early reviews are in...They seem like a very very mixed bag...
Back to top Go down
Jurassic Fan 1994
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic Fan 1994

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2022 11:29 pm

As long as I enjoy it that's all that matters to me.

Your main issue with the film is the final battle, correct?

As for most early reviews being mixed most of the sequels have mixed reviews but of course fans don't really care about reviews because there are going to watch the film for themselves, and they'll know if they like it or not.

Can someone send me some of the early reviews that are positive, mixed, negative.
Back to top Go down
Jurassic Fan 1994
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic Fan 1994

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 12:27 am

I accidently posted early reviews of Dominions from the premiere in Mexico on this thread so now they're on the main Dominion thread.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2022 5:43 am

Jurassic Fan 1994 wrote:
As long as I enjoy it that's all that matters to me.

Your main issue with the film is the final battle, correct?

As for most early reviews being mixed most of the sequels have mixed reviews but of course fans don't really care about reviews because there are going to watch the film for themselves, and they'll know if they like it or not.

Can someone send me some of the early reviews that are positive, mixed, negative.

Bro, no offense intended (honestly) but many of the things you are always asking for others to send you (leaks, reviews) can easily be googled.

Just saying since many of your posts are "Send me this!" "PM that!".

A simple google search and you will find every leak and review.
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2022 4:12 am

I allow myself to put the leaks against what is actually in the movie

PyroDodgson wrote:

Part 1 - Dinosaur Species
First off, the new species and their descriptions. Some of these designs were corroborated by toy leaks yesterday, specifically the Pyroraptor and Dimetrodon. Besides the source's track record, this is another sign in favor of these leaks being true. The new designs are said to be inspired by James Gurney, author of the Dinotopia series. Giganotosaurus (codenamed "Giant Dino" by Mattel) went through various designs before the current one was settled on. It was originally "monster-ish" with dark colors, similar to its appearance in Dino Crisis 2 but more accurate. This design was scrapped and replaced with a brighter design, sporting green and dirtish yellow colors. There was a design with protofeathers, but the final version instead has spikes and osteoderms that run from its head to its tail. It is said to be "like a larger T. rex" with a longer snout, but "less robust and more athletic." The source says that it has various scars, and compares it to the T. rex buck from TLW. Overall, the leaked plushie lines up with what is described here.

BioSyn's Deinonychus (codenamed "Speed Dino" by Mattel) is said to be in an interesting position lore-wise, which will be explained later on as part of the plot. It has three variants, which were given biome-based codenames during production. Each of these variants are based on a past Velociraptor design: TLW's males, and JP3's males and females. Two of these were already seen in set leaks from Malta. They are bigger and "more maleficent-looking" than Blue. Deinonychus are planned to replace Velociraptor as the antagonistic dromaeosaur in future films, so "don't be surprised" when Blue is still said to be the last of her kind.

BioSyn's Pyroraptor (codenamed "Fire Dino" by Mattel) also went through various designs. It was originally fully feathered and "quite beautiful." The current design has less feathers, but still has some. It looks like a phoenix with shades of red and blue, and it is said that research into birds of prey was made for creating its design. It is also smaller than the other dromaeosaur species. All of this lines up with the plushie and chibi figure leaked earlier yesterday, which heavily corroborates these leaks. Pyroraptor is said to be the new character dinosaur for this film, ala Blue and Stiggy. More information will be provided as part of the plot.

BioSyn's Therizinosaurus (codenamed "Slasher Dino" by Mattel) is likely to be a disappointment. Unlike most depictions in modern media, it lacks feathers and has "quills" instead. It is said to resemble a reptile more than a bird, with curved scythes similar to its appearances in Ludia's mobile games. Therizinosaurus is said to be green and orange, with blue and black details.

BioSyn's Quetzalcoatlus is described as being very similar in design to its appearance in JW1's pitch trailer, but with elements of the JP3 Pteranodon. It is said to be "dangerous, scary, and majestic" with bat-like wings and crow-like eyes. They are "elegant but weird," and more information will be provided as part of the plot.

Plesiosaurus (codenamed "Nessie"- make of this what you will) is likely to be another disappointing design. Its head is said to resemble that of an anaconda's. There are two variations. One is black and white resembling an orca, and the other is a muddied green and blue. More information will be provided as part of the plot.

Dimetrodon is said to have been added and removed from the film multiple times, but eventually made the cut. Its initial design is said to have resembled that of the JP1 Dilophosaurus, but the final design has two variations. One is said to be green and orange (like the one in the Lockwood Manor in FK,) and the other is said to be red and orange. The latter design matches up with the leaked plushie from yesterday, further corroborating these leaks.

There are 1-2 more major dinosaurs that are not described, and the source does not make it clear whether they're separate or the same thing. One is yet another dromaeosaur (codenamed "Mirror Dino" by Mattel,) and the other is genetically modified but not a hybrid. "Mirror Dino" was previously hinted by the source to be Utahraptor, while the latter is said to be inspired by the fictional "Excavaraptor" from John Sayles' cancelled Jurassic Park 4 script.
There are even more new dinosaurs, but are said to literally have background roles. This includes the officially revealed Lystrosaurus, as well as Microceratus and possibly Dreadnoughtus.

Apart from Plesiosaur and ''Mirror Dinos'' everything is correct. I have not seen scars on Giga thought.

PyroDodgson wrote:
Next up, the returning species. The source claims that various dinosaurs are returning from previous films, starting from JW1 specifically. Hard confirmed returning species are as follows: Tyrannosaurus, Velociraptor, Nasutoceratops, Compsognathus, Stegosaurus, Apatosaurus, Dimorphodon, Triceratops, Brachiosaurus, Mosasaurus, and Baryonyx. Other dinosaurs from previous films are mentioned by the source as being likely to return, but he has not heard them specifically mentioned yet. These species are as follows: Sinoceratops, Stygimoloch, Carnotaurus, Parasaurolophus, Allosaurus, Gallimimus, Ankylosaurus, Pteranodon, and Ceratosaurus(!)

I am unsure if I saw Pteranodon. Triceratops and Ceratosaur - either not in the movie or too short to notice. The rest is accurate.

PyroDodgson wrote:
Part 2 - The Backstory
BioSyn gained access to the cloning technology after the events of JP1, when their agents sent a team of spies to retrieve Dennis Nedry's Barbasol can. This will be shown in a flashback scene, explaining the set photo depicting the Visitor Center's lab. BioSyn's cloning technology is said to be inferior to InGen's. Their dinosaurs are more accurate but have behavior issues, so they seek to improve them- more on that later in Part 3.

No such scene. There is a Barbasol can, but not in a flashback. And no real mention of BioSyn technology. There is a line by Ramsay, that tells 'we use more pure genetic code'. And that they do not splice DNA / create new species.

PyroDodgson wrote:
After his fallout with Hammond, Lockwood still "used to hold a power" on InGen and their properties. He got ownership of FK's Sanctuary island after discussing it with Hammond, which is why it was never mentioned before.

No such scene or mention.

PyroDodgson wrote:
Hammond knew about BioSyn's antics and lied in TLW. Rather than wanting to preserve the dinosaurs on Isla Sorna, he just wanted to prevent BioSyn from accessing more of InGen's technologies. This is the real motivation for the establishment of Sorna as a biological preserve. Ludlow took advantage of the situation to boot Hammond out from InGen and become the CEO. Although this will inevitably be controversial with fans, it explains why Hammond seemingly flip-flopped when he entrusted Masrani with his dying wish of opening Jurassic World.

PyroDodgson wrote:
Hammond discovered everything about BioSyn and Dodgson but died before being able to tell it to Masrani. Before Masrani could step in, Dodgson took advantage of Hammond's death to gather various titles from InGen, gaining access to the islands in the process. Wu initially worked for BioSyn after Hammond's death, but couldn't make use of their limited technologies. He was convinced to switch over to Masrani Global and make use of their superior technology.

PyroDodgson wrote:
BioSyn was behind everything in the new films. Despite having access to the islands, they couldn't have direct access to the research or the dinosaurs. They pulled the strings behind the fall of Jurassic World, as taking down the park was necessary for them to gain access to Masrani Global's technologies. "Various incidents out of the islands" (I'm not sure what this means) were provoked by BioSyn in order to blame Masrani Global and destroy their image.

PyroDodgson wrote:
Dodgson raised his reputation with InGen Security, partnering with Hoskins. Wu "couldn't accept cloning only dinosaurs for attractions," since he knew that he could go further to human cloning. Masrani didn't approve of Wu's research. Since Wu felt like his creativity was being limited, he began working with Hoskins and BioSyn behind the scenes.

No such scene or mention. There is a line by Dodgson about Wu working for him, but it most likely refers to him working for BioSyn now.

PyroDodgson wrote:
Hoskins was suborned by BioSyn to cover up various illegal activities, such as the poaching and exporting of dinosaurs out of the islands (plural.) The captured dinosaurs were researched and had samples taken from them, before being sold on the black market.

PyroDodgson wrote:
Dodgson demanded the creation of the Indominus rex, in order to expose Masrani's genetics to the black market. This led to the downfall of Jurassic World- an inside operation between BioSyn, Hoskins, and Wu. However, another company (implied to be Mantah Corp from Camp Cretaceous) "stepped in and complicated things."

PyroDodgson wrote:
BioSyn were presumably the ones who evacuated Wu and his technologies. They achieved full control of the park research after the fall of Jurassic World. The source does not state whether or not Mills worked for BioSyn, but I'd consider it a possibility. After Lockwood's death, his buildings and properties were sold at an auction and bought by Dodgson for BioSyn.

No such scene or mention. The only fact is that Wu works for BioSyn.

PyroDodgson wrote:
Dinosaurs not present in the JW films- at least Spinosaurus and Dilophosaurus in particular- were potentially culled by BioSyn in order to remove trace elements. This will make more sense later.

No Spino in the movie, Dilos are however there, so I am calling 'false' on this one too.

PyroDodgson wrote:
Part 3 - The Main Story
According to the source, "We will see many scenes of cruelty and abuse. An apology to what happens with real endangered animals." "JWD feels more like a sequel of JP rather than FK, can easily ignore JP3 and JW1 events. Thanks to the good reception of FK's horror elements, the claustrophobic and tense moments are back, they know this is on the roots of JP. Dodgson and BioSyn are heavily inspired by JURASSIC PARK PART 2: THE CHAOS CONTINUES. VARIOUS dialogues and scenes from BioSyn will take direct inspiration from this game."

The cruelty and abuse is visible on few Malta scenes, but I would not say that MANY scenes are there. Just briefly. Movie feels rather than FW follow-up, than direct JP. Tense elements are barely here - Terizinosaur scene being one. Also Dimetrodon sequence is a bit claustrofobic (since it is in the tunnels), but it is edited very quickly, so no tension here. I have not played the game, so I cannot comment on that.

PyroDodgson wrote:
After the events of FK, BioSyn is the new leading company with dinosaurs. They take the responsibility of making sure the escaped dinosaurs don't cause trouble in urban regions, creating a false good image with the public. They use their public image to hide dirty activities, such as the dino black market, illegal hunting, the ownership of particular zoos, etc.

First part is true, second (about being behind shady stuff etc) - not.

PyroDodgson wrote:
Maisie is considered missing, and Owen and Claire are accused of kidnapping her, killing Lockwood, and freeing the dinosaurs. Wu faked his death with the help of Dodgson, so he could continue his work and give BioSyn credit for "innovative" or accurate dinosaurs. All of BioSyn's previous species are alternative versions stolen from InGen, modified by Wu to look authentic. In reality, they're poorly modified with behavior issues.

Only the part of missing Maisie is correct. The rest not. Wu is in BioSyn because of locusts. No mention of BioSyn dinos being poor copies of InGens dinos.

PyroDodgson wrote:
Wu "is blind by ambition and is doing many actions without thinking of the consequences." Maisie is kidnapped due to being his first "perfect" clone. BioSyn's plan is to try to reverse engineer her to develop their own cloning technique.

No. Wu is almost all the time remorseful. Maisie is kidnapped, but no BioSyn reason is given.

PyroDodgson wrote:
BioSyn has two laboratories. One is for the public in a snowy region, "similar to the Starkiller of SW Ep 7." Believe it or not, the other lab is a classified one on Isla Sorna! This is probably due to fan demand for the island's return. The latter is where Wu made his innovative dinos, known as "super dinosaurs."

No! There is only 1 BioSyn Location and it is in Dolomites. And it has 2 abovementioned terrains. Sorna is only mentioned as source from which they got their first batch of dinos. And no super dinos.

PyroDodgson wrote:
Besides the secret BioSyn lab, Sorna is now turned into a "Jurassic Sanctuary" (placeholder name.) The source does not specify what this means exactly. However, as another addition of my own, the "dinosaur habitat operated by a global corporation" mentioned in the leaked official synopsis sounds very likely to refer to Sorna.

No. The sanctuary and BioSyn lab are the same place in Italian Dolomites. Most likely a homage to Sayles script.

PyroDodgson wrote:
The "super dinosaurs" are more intelligent and sociable, similar to Blue in general. Pyroraptor is almost certainly one of these, since the source claims that it is "extremely intelligent and will likely become the fanbase's new favorite one, with a role similar to Blue but with his own takes." Another assumption of my own is that BioSyn kidnapped Maisie in order to improve these even more.

No such scene or mention. And Pyroraptor was shown only once without any context.

PyroDodgson wrote:
"There's some type of dinosaur training program, where certain species are forced to do absurd things to be domesticated." Yeah, I don't know how I feel about that either.

No such thing. There is however a mention by lady Santos in Malta, that Atrociraptors are tought to kill the marked target. Just like Indoraptor did.

PyroDodgson wrote:
The Deinonychus are based on old Velociraptors from Sorna, which were artificially evolved with the intention of being "better" and more accurate. This explains why they use raptor color schemes from TLW and JP3. However, they ended up being larger, more violent, and more difficult to contain due to BioSyn's then-limited technology. (As an aside, the original JP3 raptors are mentioned to be a naturally evolved variant, which explains their differences from those in the first two films.)

Deinonychus are Atrociraptors. And nothing from the quote above is mentioned in the movie.

PyroDodgson wrote:
"BioSyn has no population control, with males and females, the dinos started to spread extremely fast, since they're taken without any control." Not entirely sure what this is referring to.

PyroDodgson wrote:
Blue is said to not appear for most of the film, as she is captured and held hostage on Sorna by BioSyn. The reasoning behind this is that she's not only the last of her kind, but also pregnant (presumably through parthenogenesis from her monitor lizard DNA.)

Blue is indeed barely in the movie. But it is her daughter that is kidnapped, and yes - parthenogenesis plays a role here. So this was half true.

PyroDodgson wrote:
There is a subplot of the T. rex being hunted down in California: "Rexy claimed territory nearby a highly populated area, causing various problems and incidents. and attracting the attention of the police With that being said, they set a reward for whoever captures or kills her. Night and helicopter scenes are part of people hunting down Rexy in the woods. During the chase Rexy ends up by a Drive-In with many cars and people watching a classic movie."

This was shown in the prologue, but scenes with catching her are not in the movie. She is shown captured and then Dodgson mentions that it took 3 years to finally catch her.

PyroDodgson wrote:
The original trio of Grant, Sattler, and Malcolm are back "so this movie supports the new movie standard," whatever that means. Hopefully their roles are still major and meaningful.

OK, I can take this as true.

PyroDodgson wrote:
There's a subplot of Grant figuring out "the mystery of raptors understanding humans." I take this to mean that he's the one who figures out why Blue, the Pyroraptor, and possibly others are relatively tame and docile. This would be fitting, given his past with raptors.

PyroDodgson wrote:
Through various perspectives, the skeletons in Jurassic World's closet are revealed. This includes the "shady shit that turned around" the "raptor squad," Indominus rex, and Indoraptor. Think of Eddie's speech in Camp Cretaceous. It is also revealed that over the years, BioSyn has given hunters and rich people access to the islands for sport hunting, research, military research, and more.

PyroDodgson wrote:
A black market scene takes place on Malta, which is where some previously leaked set photos were taken. Various dinosaurs are freed and go nuts. This includes the leaked Deinonychus, which chase Owen through the streets while he's on his motorcycle.

This is true.

PyroDodgson wrote:
The Plesiosaurus appear in a Malta scene with boats, but the source does not specify anything else about their role. It is stated that there are multiple Quetzalcoatlus, and that they create a big mess after they are freed.

No Plesio in the movie. And Quezalcoatlus are seen twice: once briefly atop of skyscraper (I do not know why, because they were not among dinos that escaped) and once over Sanctuary as part of Biosyns defense system. So overall not true.

PyroDodgson wrote:
The climax of the film is, most likely, in the lab on Sorna. Set photos indicate that Owen, Claire, Maisie, Grant, Sattler, Malcolm, Wu, and various new characters are all present.

Not Sorna, but the rest is correct.

PyroDodgson wrote:
Wu "was never a villain, but only acted on his own will in favor of science." He is injured while trying to save Maisie from the "Mirror Dinos." The set photos confirm that he has a broken arm during the climax, but it isn't mentioned whether this is before or after he saves Maisie. The source does not mention whether he lives or dies.

No such scenes. And he survived without any injuries.

PyroDodgson wrote:
Dodgson ends up being killed by his own "evil raptor squad." The source does not specify whether it consists of Deinonychus or "Mirror Dinos," but he does specify that it is lead by Blue at that point in the film.

He is killed by Dilophosaurs. Incorrect.

PyroDodgson wrote:
The source never mentions this, but I thought I should bring it up. Sam Neil mentioned in an interview that, at the start of the film, Grant and Sattler haven't seen eachother in many years. The set photos confirm that they end up kissing, so get ready for Degler to be NTR'd.

True.

PyroDodgson wrote:
"This movie is a new era in a way, the dinos are the antagonists [and so for the NEXT MOVIES], the idea is to make the InGen dinosaurs get forgotten in the following years, and the paleo accurate designs become the new stars."

Cannot say if true or not.

PyroDodgson wrote:
And lastly, this is not from the source. It's the official leaked synopsis that I mentioned earlier: "When young Maisie is abducted by dino-poachers, Owen and Claire set out to find and rescue her, with their journey taking them to a dinosaur habitat operated by a global corporation with a possibly sinister  agenda... that's even now being investigated by Alan Grant and Ellie Sattler."

This is accurate.

So to sum up:
- leaks based upon toylines were mostly accurate
- no Mirror Dinos plot
- no Plesiosaur
- no Sorna as BioSyn location
- no shady business for BioSyn mentioned
- no JP/Hammond flashbacks
Back to top Go down
paleopico
Embryo
Embryo
paleopico

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 7:11 pm

Have you talked to your "source" since the movie released? Of course there's a lot that didn't turn out to be true, but I find it curious that some things that happened to be very close to being accurate, but not quite. Did your source have knowledge of an older version of the script? If so, that's very interesting.
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 3:26 pm

paleopico wrote:
Have you talked to your "source" since the movie released? Of course there's a lot that didn't turn out to be true, but I find it curious that some things that happened to be very close to being accurate, but not quite. Did your source have knowledge of an older version of the script? If so, that's very interesting.

This question should be directed to @PyroDodgson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major plot leaks!   Major plot leaks! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major plot leaks!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2