Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic Park Hollywood Sights?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowsharing
Embryo
Embryo
nowsharing

Jurassic Park Hollywood Sights? Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic Park Hollywood Sights?   Jurassic Park Hollywood Sights? Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 11:58 pm

Outside of the ride at Universal Studios, are there any places to see props, vehicles, or set pieces from the films in LA/Hollywood? I'm most interested in JP 1-3.

The studio tour at Universal has a good selection of vehicles from the films, but you speed past them pretty quickly.

Jurassic Park Hollywood Sights? E0wXWOJVcAEw-R3
Jurassic Park Hollywood Sights? E0wXZbaUYAMf47k
Here are a few I managed to get pics of.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Hollywood Sights?   Jurassic Park Hollywood Sights? Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 12:39 am

I don't believe so, but both the Natural History Museum and La Brea Tar Pits have got some good dinosaur/prehistoric exhibits.

https://nhm.org/
https://tarpits.org/

I actually visited Universal when they were filming JP3 there 21 years ago, there were banners with the Spino logo around the park...it was pretty cool at the time! (Of course, they didn't advertise they'd thrown the script out before filming Laughing ).

nowsharing likes this post

Back to top Go down
nowsharing
Embryo
Embryo
nowsharing

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Hollywood Sights?   Jurassic Park Hollywood Sights? Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 12:51 am

Oh, that is incredible. I know JP3 is considered a mess by most people, but I am that weird guy who really likes it (minus that 30 second ending). My fav after JP.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Hollywood Sights?   Jurassic Park Hollywood Sights? Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 12:55 am

Well it's old enough now that I appreciate it more out of nostalgia. Wink Seriously, there are things I like about it, I think if nothing else a lot of fans enjoyed Sam and Laura coming back. The Avery scene was pretty good too.

nowsharing likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Hollywood Sights?   Jurassic Park Hollywood Sights? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park Hollywood Sights?
Page 1 of 1