Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Film and Novel Canon Packs

Go down 
+5
JPFan101
iannmalcolmgrant
Katana
Chopperface
Tarbtano
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarbtano
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Tarbtano

Film and Novel Canon Packs Empty
PostSubject: Film and Novel Canon Packs   Film and Novel Canon Packs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 1:33 pm

Want your dinosaurs to look, sound, and act more like the films or novels? Well you're in luck!

Film Canon Mod
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zfcahen9ykhzd2k/fcm-mod2.0.zip
Quote :
V. Credits
Mission Modifications - Tyrannosaur & Carcharodontosaurus
Island Creation - Tyrannosaur
Mission Modification Tutorial - Dark_Lord & the game modification team at Modding Genesis
.Inx File Modifcations - Tyrannosaur
.Ini File Modifications - Evilrex
.Inx & .Ini File Modification Tutorial Research - Dark_Lord & the game modification team at Modding Genesis
Original Skin Concepts - T-Rex_Master, fireneeb, and Evilrex
Revised and Current Skins - dvrex, Syfen, Carcharodontosaurus, Evilrex, & Tyrannosaur
Initial Skins - T-Rex_Master, fireneeb, Tyrannosaur, & Evilrex
Skin Installation - Tyrannosaur, Evilrex, Carcharodontosaurus, T-Rex_Master, & dvrex
Vehicle TML File - eternal_rocker_chick
Vehicle Skin - Tyrannosaur & Evilrex
Skin Installation Tutorial - Eternal_Rocker_Chick & the game modification team at Modding Genesis
The Dinopedia pictures - T-Rex_Master, dvrex
Dinopedia Installation - T-Rex_Master
Dinopedia Installation Tutorial (based on Skin Installation Tutorial) - Eternal_Rocker_Chick & the game modification team at Modding Genesis
Title Screen Installation - Evilrex
Title Screen Installation Tutorial (based on Skin Installation Tutorial) - Eternal_Rocker_Chick & the game modification team at Modding Genesis
Sounds - Edited and compiled by Carcharodontosaurus, & dvrex
All files checked and tested by - JPL Film-Canon Mod Team
Original Game Files used in modification and enhancement are by Blue Tounge Entertainment & Universal Studios

Novel Canon Mod
http://www.mediafire.com/download/46gcg1cq8s6ojj6/ncm-mod2.0.zip
Quote :
V. Credits
Mission Modifications - THE DINOSAUR MAN & DinoDude65
Island Creation - THE DINOSAUR MAN & DinoDude65
Mission Modification Tutorial - Dark_Lord & the game modification team at Modding Genesis
.Inx File Modifcations - Tyrannosaur, as a part of the Film-Canon Mod
.Ini File Modifications - Evilrex, as a part of the Film-Canon Mod
Skins Done By - super spino, DPJWei, DinosaurDigs, Daspletosaurus 5000
Skin Installation - DinoDude65
Sounds - Edited and compiled by Carcharodontosaurus, & dvrex, as a part of the Film-Canon Mod; Thunder sounds by DinoDude65
Music - New music was edited by DinoDude65
All files checked and tested by - JPL Novel-Canon Mod Team
Original Game Files used in modification and enhancement are by Blue Tounge Entertainment & Universal Studios

Installation Details!
To install these first & obviously unzip this folder by aide of a program called Winzip or Winrar. Winzip can be found here: http://www.winzip.com/ and Winrar can be found here: http://www.winrar.com/

Step 1: Backup your files! This step is your choice before proceeding. If you wish to ignore this step, just go ahead and proceed to step 2. It's a simple matter of making a folder on your desktop and copying folders from your JPOG directory and putting your files in this backup location. Otherwise you'll have to reinstall the game if you want your original files back. Why do you want to do this? Just in case you want to switch back of course! Go to your Operation Genesis directory, usually found here: "C:\Program Files\Universal Interactive\Blue Tongue Software\Jurassic Park Operation Genesis\JPOG\" and start copying the files listed from above. While in this folder you'll want to stop by the "C:\Program Files\Universal Interactive\Blue Tongue Software\Jurassic Park Operation Genesis\JPOG\Data\Missions\Islands\" area and find the JuraClsc and LostWrld files here and highlight all of them. Right click on them and proceed to Properties and turn off the "Read-Only" option by unchecking it. This will allow you to install the missions properly.

Step 2: Note: Before installing the pack be sure to stop by the "C:\Program Files\Universal Interactive\Blue Tongue Software\Jurassic Park Operation Genesis\JPOG\Data\Missions\Islands\" area and find the JuraClsc and LostWrld files here and highlight all of them. Right click on them and proceed to Properties and turn off the "Read-Only" option by unchecking it. This will allow you to install the missions properly.

Once you are finished with that go ahead and install the mod pack by copying the first "Data" folder to the "C:\Program Files\Universal Interactive\Blue Tongue Software\Jurassic Park Operation Genesis\JPOG\" directory. It will ask you if you want to overwrite the files. Select "Yes to All." Then copy the contents of the second "Data" folder (a subfolder within the "fcm-mod2.0" folder) and paste it to the "C:\Program Files\Universal Interactive\Blue Tongue Software\Jurassic Park Operation Genesis\JPOG\Data" directory (as a note of reference, this second "Data" folder is next to a folder marked "Alternate skins"). Again, it will ask you if you want to overwrite the files. Select "Yes to All"

Step 3: Now decide if you would like to replace any of the standard dinosaur skins with their alternate versions. If you do desire to do so, go to the appropriate folder within the "Alternate skins" folder (for example, JP3Para or JP3Rex) and copy the matlibs within to the "C:\Program Files\Universal Interactive\Blue Tongue Software\Jurassic Park Operation Genesis\JPOG\Data\matlibs" directory.

Step 4: Run the game! Load a level or start a new game, the choice is your's and Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Chopperface
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Film and Novel Canon Packs   Film and Novel Canon Packs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 7:40 am

Could we possibly get a guide thing for the canon packs like on the former main page of JPL? Like a catalog of the dinosaurs added and all the various modifications from the music to etc?
Back to top Go down
Tarbtano
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Tarbtano

PostSubject: Re: Film and Novel Canon Packs   Film and Novel Canon Packs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 1:07 pm

Working on it

Katana
Hatchling
Hatchling
Katana

PostSubject: Re: Film and Novel Canon Packs   Film and Novel Canon Packs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 12:59 am

I know the download link for it is gone, but I have the multi-tml FCM 2 downloaded on my game. Could send someone my data via dropbox, and maybe they could sort of reverse engineer it (isolate the files related to the mod and zip them together.

Formally: Sinncrow
Back to top Go down
iannmalcolmgrant
Embryo
Embryo
iannmalcolmgrant

PostSubject: Re: Film and Novel Canon Packs   Film and Novel Canon Packs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 9:38 pm

This page is the new: JP Legacy!!!!!!!!!!

JPFan101
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Film and Novel Canon Packs   Film and Novel Canon Packs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 10:48 am

Can anyone upload the Novel Canon Mod v3.0 as well on here?
Back to top Go down
Lifefindsaway
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Film and Novel Canon Packs   Film and Novel Canon Packs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 10:32 am

Please can yoy change the download links withouth adflyes,cause it just wont pass the blue screen "please click here to continue" Many Thanks
Back to top Go down
Zephyrus
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Film and Novel Canon Packs   Film and Novel Canon Packs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 1:46 pm

After having rummaged through my downloads folder, I found that I still have an intact copy of the NCM 3.0 rar. Albeit I don't recall if any screenshots were packaged in but otherwise, I have not modified anything in it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/txnvekdf116f28z/NCM+3.0.zip
Back to top Go down
TyrannosaurTJ
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
TyrannosaurTJ

PostSubject: Re: Film and Novel Canon Packs   Film and Novel Canon Packs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 10:33 am

I put a mirror up for the FCM mod at Jurassic-Pedia:

http://jurassic-pedia.com/jurassic-park-operation-genesis-film-canon-mod-2-0/

My next showcase feature I probably will most likely do the NCM for people to download as well to provide another mirror.

Jurassic-Pedia more or less the spiritual successor of JPL in terms of the content, Mainframe here is the spiritual successor in some ways in terms of generalized discussion forums.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again." - Corrax Entry 7:17
Back to top Go down
http://www.jurassic-pedia.com/
GeekyAustin
Embryo
Embryo
GeekyAustin

PostSubject: Re: Film and Novel Canon Packs   Film and Novel Canon Packs Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 12:06 am

I always had the Film mod on my game since I first found out about it. Sadly, it seems Windows 10 has been blocking the skins from working. (I tried both 32 and 64 bit) It makes no sense because all the other changes work like they always did.

Film and Novel Canon Packs 34625181_1838427822876154_6752007074021900288_n
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4HAZwFtUEJpzdZq3ag
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Film and Novel Canon Packs   Film and Novel Canon Packs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Film and Novel Canon Packs
Page 1 of 1