Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Title by Comic-Con?

Go down 
+6
Rhedosaurus
sdp
dance2nite
Spinosaur4.4
BarrytheOnyx
Lost
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

Title by Comic-Con? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title by Comic-Con?   Title by Comic-Con? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Lost wrote:
Maybe they will reveal the title when it's year left until release? I have to admit that this ridicilous secrecy is once again driving me a little crazy, but I'm trying to be patient. Could they be worried that the title could give away plot points? What could the reason be for keeping a movie title under wraps for this long? It's not normal.

Remember, even Daniella Pineda said that she doesnt know the title, which means that the lead actors are clueless about title. So its something thats being held for Bayona, Trevorrow, etc. And yeah the 22nd would be a good time, and yeah title equals plot, and that is something that I think it won't be 'epoch'. And it will be 'Jurassic World: -Something- that hints about the plot.

Title by Comic-Con?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2