Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)

Go down 
+10
GeekyAustin
#TRexSpinorematch
Sobek
deinocoop
Tyrant Lizard
Rhedosaurus
Spinosaur4.4
Robotpo
Dead2009
JurassicWorldFallenOwen
14 posters
AuthorMessage
JurassicWorldFallenOwen
Embryo
Embryo
JurassicWorldFallenOwen

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 8:54 pm

Hello! I didn't see a Fallen Kingdom toy thread so decided to make one. In particular I'm interested in the Mattel catalog that leaked.
Does anyone have HD shots of the Mattel catalog? Also there was a pasteboard link from 4chan (honestly that site is hard to read through so many comments lol) and the pastebin basically said it would be available January 6th, 2018. I'm just curious if anyone had those photos I'm in particular interested in the Owen Grady figures coming out (there was another leak) that revealed three types LOCKWOOD BATTLE, RAPTOR TRAINER THEN OWEN/ BABY BLUE (which I believe was shown in catalog) did anyone else see the other figures mentioned? In one photo it showed March 3rd availability in Mattel catalog. Very Happy

Last edited by Dead2009 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
JurassicWorldFallenOwen
Embryo
Embryo
JurassicWorldFallenOwen

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 8:57 pm

Also it would be cool to in general just chat about figures. I DEFINITELY WANT TO AVOID LEAKS FOR THE FILM. I'm just interested to see what people know of the figures coming out before the movie.
Back to top Go down
JurassicWorldFallenOwen
Embryo
Embryo
JurassicWorldFallenOwen

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Img_2710
I'm betting the LOCKWOOD BATTLE OWEN would be this outfit in photo.
Back to top Go down
JurassicWorldFallenOwen
Embryo
Embryo
JurassicWorldFallenOwen

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 9:17 pm

Spoiler:
Just a screenshot of the pastebin don't think dates are all that accurate.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 12:22 pm

Some of the stuff have been revealed!

http://ew.com/movies/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-toys/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 3:35 pm

More here:

http://jurassicoutpost.com/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-toy-fair-new-york-2018/

I have to say, the toyline looks great...much close to Kenner than the JP3 or JW toylines were.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 5:08 pm

MUST. GET. THEM. ALL

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 6:11 pm

I saw those pictures and I have to say that I'm impressed. While I'm hesitant on seeing this new movie, Mattel has really showed that they cared about the toyline far more then Hasbro ever did since they took over Kenner.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 7:46 pm

I do miss the real feel skin, but I have to say that the Colossal Rex is absolutely stunning.

https://twitter.com/OfficialBilly_R/status/964640372348645376

edit: Looks like the giant Mosa toy is Real Feel!

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
deinocoop
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Initiate Jaw drop.
Back to top Go down
Sobek
Hatchling
Hatchling
Sobek

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 7:35 am

Theres much more still to be revealed. Other dinos, Classic Jurassic line, playsets ... and so on. Mattel did care a lot.

We were even supposed to get Edmontosaurus and Apatosaurus as really big figures, but Universal said no.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 12:42 pm

Yeah I saw they're putting out figures from the first 3 movies so if that's the case I may actually buy them again. I wonder if they're doing the same for the dinos too.

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 10:14 pm

Now the question is... How much will be released of this classic line considering toy sales in genral have gone down a lot in recent years and even more so now that Toys R' Us seems to be in legit trouble.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
GeekyAustin
Embryo
Embryo
GeekyAustin

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 1:53 am

Here are some of my Jurassic World figure reviews:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4HAZwFtUEJpzdZq3ag
TyrannosaurTJ
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
TyrannosaurTJ

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 12:16 pm

Has anyone heard anything about the Legacy Spitting Dilophosaurus and Legacy Male JP3 Raptor? I'm presuming they've either been canceled or moved to 2019's offerings. If they're both canceled I'm a bit disappointed, more so for the JP3 Male than anything. The Spitting Dilo I could take it or leave it.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again." - Corrax Entry 7:17
Back to top Go down
http://www.jurassic-pedia.com/
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Don't know much about the Dilo, but I have the feeling that the JP3 male Raptor was cancelled. Methinks we would have seen it by now had it not been.

On a side note, looks like we have confirmation on an Indominus figure.

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) BUn7ZZxz0neksIGl8FLxjkNXVgByT_fomynf3eabPkU

https://www.reddit.com/r/DinoToys/comments/a8bauu/prototype_pic_for_indominus_rex_2019_mattel/

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 8:37 pm

I'm wary of that image. I saw it recreated to an exact match by a member of the JPtoys Facebook group.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 9:33 pm

Dang, you really think it could be a fake?

That would be quite disappointing Sad

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 11:19 pm

No, from what I hear there IS an Indominus in the works, and I've even corroborated that there's an internal Mattel catalog mentioning it in some form, but I have doubts that this image is THE Mattel Indominus.

Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 12:46 am

Does seem a little weird to me that it doesn't even have the quills on the neck.

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 9:45 pm

The original base image didn't have the quills, so that's probably why this image doesn't. Here's a breakdown of what she did to copy the supposedly leaked image.
Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) ANa7WIC

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) GdwSiky

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) 9mM0gqB

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) XrOP9VU

Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 7:28 am

Sneaky bastards.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 11:26 pm

Mattel Indominus Rex....Looks like the real thing this time. And also....HOLY SHIT.

https://twitter.com/collectjurassic/status/1083940492818214912

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Indomi10

Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 3:14 am

Mattel has won my wallet.

Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 1:10 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Mattel Indominus Rex....Looks like the real thing this time. And also....HOLY SHIT.

https://twitter.com/collectjurassic/status/1083940492818214912

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Indomi10

Impressive. While I don't like the direction the movies are going, I'm very much DO like the direction Mattel has given with the toys.

And if anybody is wondering, I wired my brain into believing that Mattel gets all/most (80%) of the money I dish out.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 8:35 pm

It appears as though this figure is merely a prototype.

Still, it's at least confirmation that we're getting one. Will probably end up being a Legacy Collection figure that's only available at Target though, making it unavailable in a lot of places :/

Edit: Looks like the Indominus figure isn't a Legacy Collection Target exclusive and will be given a wide release.

https://twitter.com/collectjurassic/status/1084188074635116544

HELLZ YES!!

Back to top Go down
ChaoticianDrac
Embryo
Embryo
ChaoticianDrac

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 4:51 am

That Indominus looks amazing.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Figures ~Mattel (Pictures Included)
Page 1 of 1