Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus   Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 7:12 am

Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus Latest?cb=20150206045949

Now before we get into this thread, any talk of the fight in JPIII or future fights with a Rex is barred. You can, however, talk about whether or not you'd like to see this beast in a future film and what you'd like to see it do!

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus   Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 10:37 am

I'd love to see a more scientifically accurate version of the animal in a future Jurassic Park film! I could imagine it wreaking havoc on a large dock or some sort of lakeside village.

Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Lost
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Lost

PostSubject: Re: Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus   Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 7:01 pm

The most underappreciated dinosaur in the franchise. I loved it from the first time I saw it, and I loved how it showed itself as a true menace on Sorna, making things more interesting after we had seen the t-rexes so much in TLW. It's a shame how the fanbase (and the general public) is so biased against it, which only makes me appreciate it more. It's a misunderstood addition to the JP franchise, and one of the coolest dinosaurs ever to walk the earth.
Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus   Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 1:22 am

I would like to see it make a return. Seems unlikely due to the bad rep it has garnered over the years, but it would be nice.

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus   Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2019 11:52 pm

The debate is not so much if it should return or not, the key is what kind of return it makes.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus   Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dino of the Day: Spinosaurus
Page 1 of 1