Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Invitation to all to join 'World of Dinosaurs'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minmi
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Minmi

Invitation to all to join 'World of Dinosaurs' Empty
PostSubject: Invitation to all to join 'World of Dinosaurs'   Invitation to all to join 'World of Dinosaurs' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 8:27 am

I recently joined ProBoards, a free forum-hosting website. My board, 'World of Dinosaurs', is looking for members. I'd like to extend an invitation to everyone here to join 'World of Dinosaurs'.

http://worldofdinosaurs.freeforums.net

Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Minmi

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to all to join 'World of Dinosaurs'   Invitation to all to join 'World of Dinosaurs' Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:13 am

On 'World of Dinosaurs' you can:

#. Share the latest news from the world of palaeontology.

#. Talk about your favourite dinosaur-related movies, cartoons and documentaries.

#. Share photos of your fossil collections and dinosaur-related merchandise.

Got a favourite dinosaur? You can talk about it in the 'Dinosaur Ages' category. The following dinosaurs have threads dedicated to them. If your favourite isn't on the list, just let me know and I'll add it in:

Albertosaurus, Allosaurus, Anchisaurus, Ankylosaurus, Apatosaurus, Atlascopcosaurus, Avaceratops, Avimimus, Barosaurus, Baryonyx, Brachiosaurus, Camarasaurus, Camptosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, Carnotaurus,Caudipteryx, Centrosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Chasmosaurus, Coelophysis, Coelurus, Compsognathus, Corythosaurus, Cryolophosaurus, Daspletosaurus, Deinonychus, Dicraeosaurus, Dilophosaurus, Diplodocus, Dromaeosaurus,Dryosaurus, Edmontonia, Edmontosaurus, Eoraptor, Euoplocephalus, Eustreptospondylus,Gallimimus, Giganotosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Heterodontosaurus, Homalocephale,Huayangosaurus, Hylaeosaurus, Hypsilophodon, Iguanodon, Kentrosaurus, Lambeosaurus,
Leaellynasaura, Lesothosaurus, Maiasaura, Mamenchisaurus, Massospondylus, Megalosaurus, Minmi, Mononykus, Muttaburrasaurus, Opisthocoelicaudia, Ornitholestes, Ouranosaurus, Oviraptor, Pachycephalosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Plateosaurus, Polacanthus,Protoceratops, Psittacosaurus, Qantassaurus, Riojasaurus, Saltasaurus, Saurolophus, Scutellosaurus, Segnosaurus, Sinornithosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Spinosaurus, Stegoceras,Stegosaurus, Struthiomimus, Stygimoloch, Styracosaurus, Suchomimus, Tenontosaurus,Thecodontosaurus, Torosaurus, Triceratops, Troodon, Tuojiangosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Velociraptor, Wuerhosaurus,

Please come and join my new forum  Smile

Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Minmi

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to all to join 'World of Dinosaurs'   Invitation to all to join 'World of Dinosaurs' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:38 am

'World of Dinosaurs' has been deleted as it wasn't generating any conversations. I now have a new forum, 'Perfectly Prehistoric', which focuses on prehistoric life in general.

http://perfectlyprehistoric.freeforums.net

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to all to join 'World of Dinosaurs'   Invitation to all to join 'World of Dinosaurs' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invitation to all to join 'World of Dinosaurs'
Page 1 of 1