Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

New Top Menu Bar!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

New Top Menu Bar! Empty
PostSubject: New Top Menu Bar!   New Top Menu Bar! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 12:52 am

It was about time we finally moved on from the basic default menu bar that came with the site's old skin, so it's now been updated to fit the site more! They're also larger, so they'll be easier to see and click. If you have any comments or feedback, be sure to leave them below!

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
doyouthinkhesaurus
Embryo
Embryo
doyouthinkhesaurus

New Top Menu Bar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Top Menu Bar!   New Top Menu Bar! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 12:55 am

I really like the new bar.The font is great and the icons are well sized. Great change in my opinion.

PM me and we'll talk about vidya and movies.
Back to top Go down

New Top Menu Bar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Innovation Center :: Forum Updates-
Jump to: