Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Account will not stay logged in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Account will not stay logged in Empty
PostSubject: Account will not stay logged in   Account will not stay logged in Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:31 am

Silly problem and small. But for about a week now everytime I come here from my bookmark my account is logged out. It used to be I stayed logged in for a few weeks at a time
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Account will not stay logged in   Account will not stay logged in Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 1:04 pm

I’d say try logging in, and create a new bookmark and see if that helps. I had this problem a while and that helped me a couple times.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Account will not stay logged in   Account will not stay logged in Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 3:10 pm

TheDreamMaster wrote:
I’d say try logging in, and create a new bookmark and see if that helps. I had this problem a while and that helped me a couple times.

Will report back. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Account will not stay logged in   Account will not stay logged in Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 6:02 pm

Any word on this?

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Account will not stay logged in   Account will not stay logged in Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 12:37 am

Dead2009 wrote:
Any word on this?
hey dead I did fix that. Sorry I didn’t see your message

New problem and I’m not sure if I should make a thread. My bookmark for the site will periodically take me to the mobile version of the site about once per day. I have deleted my bookmark, cleared history and all that good stuff and added  a new bookmark on the desktop mode. But every 24 hours or so it will direct me to the mobile version of the site automatically and I have to change it. This has been happening about a week on iOS version.

Has there been a change in the site because I can’t get it to stick. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Account will not stay logged in   Account will not stay logged in Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 6:50 am

If you clear your cookies on iOS aka swiping up it'll redirect you to the mobile page.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Account will not stay logged in   Account will not stay logged in Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 9:36 am

Dead2009 wrote:
If you clear your cookies on iOS aka swiping up it'll redirect you to the mobile page.

I cleared my cookies and everything. Went to the website and hit request desktop version and hit make a bookmark. And it is still periodically directing me to the mobile page from my bookmark. Even without ever closing safari.  So this kinda seems to be a new issue for me as it’s always remembered I had the desktop version before. I got a message this morning saying the website certificate expired also...
Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Account will not stay logged in   Account will not stay logged in Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

We haven't made any changes to the site so it can only be assumed this is on your end or on Forumotion's end, though I'm not an iOS user so I sadly can't be of help to you myself.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Account will not stay logged in   Account will not stay logged in Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 8:18 pm

Pokesaurus wrote:
We haven't made any changes to the site so it can only be assumed this is on your end or on Forumotion's end, though I'm not an iOS user so I sadly can't be of help to you myself.
thank you.

I will see if I can rack my brain a bit or maybe it will pass with time.

I think I’ll test it out on my dad’s iPhone and see if that has the same issue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Account will not stay logged in   Account will not stay logged in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Account will not stay logged in
Page 1 of 1