Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

A pinball adventure 65 million years in the making

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercifull
Embryo
Embryo
Mercifull

A pinball adventure 65 million years in the making Empty
PostSubject: A pinball adventure 65 million years in the making   A pinball adventure 65 million years in the making Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 5:02 am

Hi,

New here but thought some of you might appreciate the project I'm working on.

I'm currently restoring, repairing and upgrading a 1993 Data East Jurassic Park pinball machine.

A pinball adventure 65 million years in the making FLHHwkA

The cabinet needs more restoration work as bumps, scrapes and some wood splitting on the corners need filling, sanding and repainting.

There is some delamination of the translite but this isn't really repairable. It's not very noticeable though.

The playfield needs a good clean and wax but is in reasonable condition for its age. There is some damage around holes needs some repair and/or installation of pinhole protectors.

Only real issues left with regards to gameplay is the Power Shed switch doesn't register each time making CHAOS mode difficult to obtain. I know what the issue is though and I've done a bodge fix. I'll repair it properly soon as the metal on the switch needs bending more in subway to trigger more accurately.

Original incandescent bulbs are either replaced with or in process of switching out to Noflix Plus premium LEDs.

I'm replacing the original black and white rubber rings and posts with Titan Tournament grade silicone.

The captive ball has been replaced with a white ceramic Naviball/powerball.

Additional toys added including; Jeep Wrangler, Velociraptor and additional Pteranodon.

Smile

A pinball adventure 65 million years in the making EegKlgx

A pinball adventure 65 million years in the making ShfXaaK

Matt
Back to top Go down
Mercifull
Embryo
Embryo
Mercifull

PostSubject: Re: A pinball adventure 65 million years in the making   A pinball adventure 65 million years in the making Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 5:03 am

Back to top Go down
Mercifull
Embryo
Embryo
Mercifull

PostSubject: Re: A pinball adventure 65 million years in the making   A pinball adventure 65 million years in the making Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 4:58 pm

Episode 2 if anyone is interested

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pinball adventure 65 million years in the making   A pinball adventure 65 million years in the making Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A pinball adventure 65 million years in the making
Page 1 of 1