Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

The Power of Sound [Jurassic World Resound]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.DNA
Embryo
Embryo
Mr.DNA

The Power of Sound [Jurassic World Resound] Empty
PostSubject: The Power of Sound [Jurassic World Resound]   The Power of Sound [Jurassic World Resound] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 11:59 pm

Hello all,

I know most of us have way moved past Jurassic World 1 by now, but I stumbled across this Youtube video from it that I couldn't pass up on sharing. The Youtuber has simply resounded the final fight scene with their own choice of sounds taken from across the Jurassic Park series. I think the final product was breathtaking and really shows the power that sound has in cinema. Take a look friends.

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

The Power of Sound [Jurassic World Resound] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of Sound [Jurassic World Resound]   The Power of Sound [Jurassic World Resound] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 1:45 pm

Great sound mixing on this. I definitely love the additional JP/TLW style roars to Blue. And the JP Rex roars added in made Rexy sound much fiercer.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/

The Power of Sound [Jurassic World Resound]
Page 1 of 1