Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World Live Tour

Go down 
+4
Megatronus Rex
JQuinzelle
TyrannosaurTJ
Dead2009
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Jurassic World Live Tour Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic World Live Tour   Jurassic World Live Tour Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 1:03 pm

An All-New, Live Arena Show 

Coming September 2019
Jurassic World Fans — get ready for this all-new, live-action show coming to your hometown! Experience the excitement of being face-to-face with life-sized dinosaurs, including the vicious Tyrannosaurus Rex, the Velociraptor Blue and many other favorites. Adventure is guaranteed with arena-sized action, special effects and physical stunts that will leave you on the edge-of-your seat!

https://www.jurassicworldlivetour.com/

Back to top Go down
TyrannosaurTJ
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
TyrannosaurTJ

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Live Tour   Jurassic World Live Tour Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 10:44 am

Probably won't be any closer to me than maybe the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, and downtown Cleveland is a pain to navigate. I do really want to see it though!

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again." - Corrax Entry 7:17
Back to top Go down
http://www.jurassic-pedia.com/
JQuinzelle
Embryo
Embryo
JQuinzelle

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Live Tour   Jurassic World Live Tour Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 11:48 pm

I've been keeping an eye on this. As soon as they announce one in Los Angeles I'm getting tickets for my family and I.

My Website
My FanFiction
My Twitch Channel
Back to top Go down
http://www.ShyOfInterruption.com
Megatronus Rex
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Megatronus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Live Tour   Jurassic World Live Tour Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 9:17 pm

Won't be coming near me until about November-December, so that kind of sucks. I'll still go to see it when it does show up, but I'm sure by then there will be tons of YouTube videos from the show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuEb77i1zKVDNUSAyk_pZ-A
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Live Tour   Jurassic World Live Tour Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 11:33 pm

Megatronus Rex wrote:
Won't be coming near me until about November-December, so that kind of sucks. I'll still go to see it when it does show up, but I'm sure by then there will be tons of YouTube videos from the show.

Yeah knowing this fandom someone will probably have the whole thing up on youtube after the first show.

Embryo
Embryo
CommanderKeller

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Live Tour   Jurassic World Live Tour Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 9:57 am

What are your thoughts on that Troodon design?, for me is very dissapointing that they just made a big compy instead of creating something new.

https://www.instagram.com/jurassicpark_raptors/
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Live Tour   Jurassic World Live Tour Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2019 5:28 pm

Back to top Go down
urban ratite
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Live Tour   Jurassic World Live Tour Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 8:49 pm

Hey, I saw that thing :} It was great, I'm kind of surprised someone hasn't written much more about it. I got to see the Walking With Dinosaurs Arena Experience once, and I was hoping for something similar. The JW dinosaurs were of a smaller scale than WWD, however the JW action and stageplay was off the chain. Any attempt to record it is going to be disappointing - if you are filming close you will see an eighth of the show, if you are filming wide there is too much going on. No joke: there's weapons, hand to hand combat, full size Jurassic Jeep driving around at speed, flame effects, motorcycles going off jumps, often with 1:1 scale dinosaurs tromping through it all.

It has a plot to it, you can read the gist of it on Wikipedia. It's very kid oriented with humor to match, I felt like I listening to 1980's Ninja Turtles cartoons sometimes. But if you can handle that and it's in your town, I think it's worth it for any JP/JW fan to go see.

Last edited by urban ratite on Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wording & spelling)
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Live Tour   Jurassic World Live Tour Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 5:49 pm

I just got back from it. It does seem to be aimed at young kids, so I probably wasn't their target audience - still, it was fun and as a fan I'm glad I went. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Live Tour   Jurassic World Live Tour Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 3:16 pm

Robotpo wrote:
I just got back from it. It does seem to be aimed at young kids, so I probably wasn't their target audience - still, it was fun and as a fan I'm glad I went. Smile

Good to hear dude, I have been considering going to it, maybe I will eventually, if I can find a seat for a decent price. It does sound like a great thing to do as a fan!

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Live Tour   Jurassic World Live Tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World Live Tour
Page 1 of 1