Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Steven Spielberg is writing a new horror streaming series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

Steven Spielberg is writing a new horror streaming series Empty
PostSubject: Steven Spielberg is writing a new horror streaming series   Steven Spielberg is writing a new horror streaming series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 10:43 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked I'm excited!!!

Quote :
Steven Spielberg is penning a horror series for Quibi that users will only be able to see when their phone knows it’s dark outside, founder Jeffrey Katzenberg said on Sunday.

Katzenberg was at the Banff World Media Festival in Canada to answer more questions about his and CEO Meg Whitman’s burgeoning short form programming incubator, and also revealed more programming plans.

“Steven Spielberg came in, and said, ‘I have a super scary story I want to do,'” Katzenberg said. “He’s writing it himself. He hasn’t [written anything in a while] so getting him to write something is fantastic.”

Katzenberg said Spielberg has already “written five or six episodes (which Quibi calls “chapters,” like a novel) of a 10- or 12-chapter story.” The program is being developed under the title “Spielberg’s After Dark.” (Spielberg is also developing a revival of his anthology series “Amazing Stories” for another new content programmer, Apple TV Plus.)

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/steven-spielberg-quibi-jeffrey-katzenberg-horror-1203237395/
Back to top Go down

Steven Spielberg is writing a new horror streaming series
Page 1 of 1