Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

T Rex attack the Brachiosaurus??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jensaarai
Embryo
Embryo
jensaarai

T Rex attack the Brachiosaurus?? Empty
PostSubject: T Rex attack the Brachiosaurus??   T Rex attack the Brachiosaurus?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 4:59 pm

Hello there. My question is simple how can I make the bigger carnivores like T Rex and Spinosaurus to attack the Brachiosaurus??Question

What files need to be edited to make it happen?? Question
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: T Rex attack the Brachiosaurus??   T Rex attack the Brachiosaurus?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 8:02 pm

From very old memory I think you need to change the Tclass of the Brachiosaurus and the attack settings of the large Carnivores. Its been years since I have played around with it though.

Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: T Rex attack the Brachiosaurus??   T Rex attack the Brachiosaurus?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 11:08 pm

You have to go into the ini and find "pInput_Size". This is effectively how the game determines what dinosaurs flee from. Because the Brach is a 1.0 and the other large carnivores are 0.7 they're scared of the brachio. Change the Brachio's size to something smaller than the carnivores you want to attack it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T Rex attack the Brachiosaurus??   T Rex attack the Brachiosaurus?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T Rex attack the Brachiosaurus??
Page 1 of 1