Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

The Movie Talk/Review Thread

Go down 
+12
Lost
JPMalcolmDilo
HennexForest
Spiegel
Levine
evolution_rex
DorianGray
TheDreamMaster
Mysterious Hero M
TorQue
Dead2009
Pokesaurus
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

The Movie Talk/Review Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Talk/Review Thread   The Movie Talk/Review Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 9:46 pm

Lights Out: 5/10.
Boring, cheap and very predictable. Do not recommend. Would've been better if they stayed in the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Talk/Review Thread   The Movie Talk/Review Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 9:57 pm

Levine wrote:
Lights Out: 5/10.
Boring, cheap and very predictable. Do not recommend. Would've been better if they stayed in the warehouse.

The short film is wayyy better imo. Check it out on YouTube it's only a few minutes long.
Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Talk/Review Thread   The Movie Talk/Review Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 12:12 am

In my youth, I was shielded from movies containing graphic violence and adult language. Not saying that I'm gonna go watch a whole load of mature films now that my parents have loosened up on me a little, but there are definitely a few movies with violence that I want to check out - - simply because I hear that they're good movies. And since I'm so interested in the industry, I think it would be good for me watch them, maybe learn a thing or two.

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Talk/Review Thread   The Movie Talk/Review Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2022 11:59 pm

Saw Scream 5. Overall it was good but I didn't like that it went with the whole "fans are toxic and crazy" narrative.

Ever since Disney's Star Wars they have been pushing this narrative that any critic or nay sayer of their films is "toxic".

Scream 5 gave an even bigger greenlight for people to dismiss or brush off any amd every critic of a film as toxic.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Talk/Review Thread   The Movie Talk/Review Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Movie Talk/Review Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2