Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

The Marvel Comics Thread

Go down 
+15
BarrytheOnyx
Baryonyx111
Bbrink1996
Troyal1
Island Queen
CT-1138
V.a.nublarensis
T-rex-king
Oshronosaurus
Katana
Sickle_Claw
Darth Spidey
TRK/TrexKing
Dead2009
TheDreamMaster
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Isn't there some kind of legal action Marvel can take against Fox for this constant abuse of the Fantastic Four? Nobody is going to accept a Fox-produced Fantastic Four movie, the only studio they would be well received by is Marvel Studios, that's it.

SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 2:36 pm

Carnage Will Be the ‘Venom’ Villain; Sinister Six Could Assemble!

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Carnage Will Be the ‘Venom’ Villain; Sinister Six Could Assemble!

And with Kraven and Mysterio being part of it. This month had been nothing but bad for Kevin Feige/the MCU and for Disney in general. First WB/DC finally made a very good DCMU movie via Wonder Woman, which is not only the best received by critics and fans, but is also the first SUCCESSFUL female superhero movie ever made. The fact that the MCU didn't get to it first via Ike Perlmutter has to be slightly embarassing for the MCU. Then we had Amy Pascal saying that Sony's own Spider-Man universe is coming back will be part of the MCU made Feige go "HUH?!" Then news of Fox making a 5th Fantastic 4 movie, and now, this...

I can't remember Marvel/Disney having so much bad luck/bad news in such a short time period before.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 3:11 pm

I have no fucking idea what Sony is trying to do. They say Tom Holland can appear in the spin offs too...and I dont know how they will make do Kraven right on screen.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
I have no fucking idea what Sony is trying to do. They say Tom Holland can appear in the spin offs too...and I dont know how they will make do Kraven right on screen.

That's why i'm hoping this is all secretly a ruse between Marvel and SONY. It seems like what SONY is trying to do is crazy.... i mean they aren't known for being sane in the last 5 years atleast, but surely they have some sort of surprise here right? I'm really hoping there is a venom teaser at the end of infinity war.

That way Disney could experiment with the idea of a R rated movie in their universe and if it fails the blaim could go on SONY and they could forget. And if it succeeds then everyone is happy.

I know that my ramblings about Disney being involved probably aren't true, but my God SONY never ceases to amaze with these awful decisions.

Please let this be a surprise.......
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

That's why i'm hoping this is all secretly a ruse between Marvel and SONY. It seems like what SONY is trying to do is crazy.... i mean they aren't known for being sane in the last 5 years atleast, but surely they have some sort of surprise here right? I'm really hoping there is a venom teaser at the end of infinity war.

That way Disney could experiment with the idea of a R rated movie in their universe and if it fails the blaim could go on SONY and they could forget. And if it succeeds then everyone is happy.

I know that my ramblings about Disney being involved probably aren't true, but my God SONY never ceases to amaze with these awful decisions.    

Please let this be a surprise.......

At this point, It wouldn't surprise me if Sony tried  Doctor Octopus solo movie or something ridiculous and crazy like that.

Gets worse. Its NOT A SINISTER SIX movie they want

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/06/21/kraven-the-hunter-and-mysterio-to-get-spider-man-spinoffs/

Its to give Kraven and Mysterio their own spinoffs. Oh my god.

Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 4:44 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Fox is making ANOTHER Fantastic 4 movie, only this one will be for kids.

That's right folks. Fox is going to make a 5TH Fantastic 4 movie................

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠

Because Fox wasn't content with just killing the Fantastic 4 with Fant4stic. Oh no. They want to send them to the crematorium. They might as well bring Uwe Boll back from retirement-at least for a while-so that he can make this movie.  
I LOLed at the Uwe Boll comment! Laughing

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:18 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

That's right folks. Fox is going to make a 5TH Fantastic 4 movie................

Because Fox wasn't content with just killing the Fantastic 4 with Fant4stic. Oh no. They want to send them to the crematorium. They might as well bring Uwe Boll back from retirement-at least for a while-so that he can make this movie.  

It's funny but honestly why not? Atleast it'd be so bad that it'd be good, since it's probably going to be terrible anyway.

#SaveUwe
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 9:43 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
CT-1138 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

It's funny but honestly why not? Atleast it'd be so bad that it'd be good, since it's probably going to be terrible anyway.

#SaveUwe

I've got an even better idea. Tommy Wiseau. He can not only direct it, but all star as both Dr. Doom AND Reed Richards.

Doom: You are tearing me apart, Sue!

Reed: Victor, did you plan to attack my friends?

Doom: I did not attack them. *Sees The Thing* Oh, Hi Ben.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 11:09 pm

Does anyone have a link to the original video interview with Amy pascal where she contradicts things? Like a full version of that interview?
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 4:20 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Does anyone have a link to the original video interview with Amy pascal where she contradicts things? Like a full version of that interview?

If you're talking about how Kevin Feige said that only the joint Disney/MCU/Sony Spider-Man movies are part of the MCU, here are 2 links.

http://heroichollywood.com/amy-pascal-kevin-feige-venom-mcu/

http://heroichollywood.com/kevin-feige-spidey-mcu-confirms/

X-Men 7/X-Men: Dark Phoenix will introduce Dazzler.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 8:10 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

If you're talking about how Kevin Feige said that only the joint Disney/MCU/Sony Spider-Man movies are part of the MCU, here are 2 links.

http://heroichollywood.com/amy-pascal-kevin-feige-venom-mcu/

http://heroichollywood.com/kevin-feige-spidey-mcu-confirms/

X-Men 7/X-Men: Dark Phoenix will introduce Dazzler.

Nah I mean the video interview where Kevin's face drops as she says something lol. Like I've seen that part of the interview but it seems to be only a small snippet from what I can find.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Amy Pascal Clarifies Her Previous VENOM And BLACK CAT Statement
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/venom/amy-pascal-clarifies-her-previous-venom-and-black-cat-statement-a152005

These people need to make up their minds. First they arent in the MCU, then they are, then they arent because it had to be CLARIFIED that Venom is in the MARVEL COMICS UNIVERSE?! Like people didnt know this already? Who's writing this?

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 5:17 am

Uhh, okay

Iron Man 2 Spider-Man Cameo Confirmed by Tom Holland
Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/862329-iron-man-2-spider-man-cameo#fb7TuHKGF3zmX8gy.99

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:58 am

Dead2009 wrote:
Uhh, okay

Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/862329-iron-man-2-spider-man-cameo#fb7TuHKGF3zmX8gy.99

To be honest this sounded like the most random statement ever to make. A kid whose face was covered with a mask in Iron man 2? Sure, lets make him spider man.

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:53 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:
Uhh, okay

To be honest this sounded like the most random statement ever to make. A kid whose face was covered with a mask in Iron man 2? Sure, lets make him spider man.

That's about as weird and arbitrary a retcon as any that I've seen around here. That's like claiming that a random InGen board member seen in The Lost World that anyone could pass over was a Masrani Global representative. It doesn't make either movie better or worse but its completely superfluous in concept and execution.

At any rate, this doesn't make me suddenly like Iron Man 2, if anything it only stupidly reinforces trying to tie Spidey over to Iron Man as though he could not hold his own movie by himself! It's not like there have been five box office successes that suggest Spidey can carry a movie by himself!!

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 12:03 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:
Uhh, okay

That's about as weird and arbitrary a retcon as any that I've seen around here. That's like claiming that a random InGen board member seen in The Lost World that anyone could pass over was a Masrani Global representative. It doesn't make either movie better or worse but its completely superfluous in concept and execution.

At any rate, this doesn't make me suddenly like Iron Man 2, if anything it only stupidly reinforces trying to tie Spidey over to Iron Man as though he could not hold his own movie by himself! It's not like there have been five box office successes that suggest Spidey can carry a movie by himself!!

Watch them go ahead and say a random board member from the TLW deleted scene was lockwood...

also theres been a lot of leaks from infinity war lately. Im getting the bad feeling a few characters are going to die, but not sure who.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 7:16 pm

You are tearing me apart, Carol!

SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 19430045_1350246838343841_5460630583908804176_n

lol! Razz

Back to top Go down
Oshronosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Oshronosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:

SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 19430045_1350246838343841_5460630583908804176_n

lol! Razz
aaaaand cue Wiseau suing for defamation Razz

Join the Brethren!
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 5:14 am

Oshronosaurus wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

lol! Razz
aaaaand cue Wiseau suing for defamation Razz

Oh, thats just beautiful!! Laughing

And yeah, the phrase "weird alien man" from the NC would be fitting words to describe Mr Wiseau.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 1:37 pm

Anyone going to see Spider man next week? I keep hearing that its really good.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 5:32 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:

So far, it has a 92% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/spider_man_homecoming/?cmp=FBRT_Movie_SpiderManHomecoming

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 6:03 pm

I'm seeing Homecoming next Friday, first screening in town. If it's anywhere near as good as that high 90s RT score indicates, this film is a real boon to both the character, Marvel Studios and Sony.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 10:13 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:

I'm definitely going to see it for Keaton alone. I'm hearing he's a good villain.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 10:50 am

Homecoming Sequel Begins ‘Minutes’ After Avengers 4
Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/864029-homecoming-sequel-begins-minutes-after-avengers-4#3PvlYkdWTqCwDhSl.99

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 12:22 pm

http://screenrant.com/sony-venom-movie-mcu-connections/

So it's not in the MCU but the same "reality" as homecoming and the MCU? 

Jesus the type of mental gymnastics you have to do to even understand this is CRAZY at this point. SONY please stop.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 1:10 pm

That was brought up a few days ago

Dead2009 wrote:
Amy Pascal Clarifies Her Previous VENOM And BLACK CAT Statement
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/venom/amy-pascal-clarifies-her-previous-venom-and-black-cat-statement-a152005

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 7:26 pm

Amy Pascal says that Venom will be a comedy like Zombieland.

She used to know what Spider-Man was in the past...

Former Detroit Lions coach Darryl Rogers once said "What does a coach have to do around here to get fired?" Yes, he actually said that. My question is, what does it take for Amy Pascal to get fired? I know she was demoted after North Korea hacked Sony, but I don't get how she's still at Sony. Even more so after GB2016 bombed.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 9:33 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Amy Pascal says that Venom will be a comedy like Zombieland.

She used to know what Spider-Man was in the past...

Former Detroit Lions coach Darryl Rogers once said "What does a coach have to do around here to get fired?" Yes, he actually said that. My question is, what does it take for Amy Pascal to get fired? I know she was demoted after North Korea hacked Sony, but I don't get how she's still at Sony. Even more so after GB2016 bombed.

We should come up with a contest to post fake and real Sony quotes about their movies, and try to distinguish which ones are fictional. 

It would be hard lol. 

But yeah I don't understand why Kaz is letting terrible management stay at Sony pictures. It's boggles my mind that they know how to manage and hire/fire the right people in the PlayStation division, but seem to go completely brain dead and out of touch movie wise.  

I'm with you I just don't understand how she has a job. I'm sure she's a nice lady but come on.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 2:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel Comics Thread   SaveUwe - The Marvel Comics Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Marvel Comics Thread
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next