Share | 

Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:18 pm

To continue the thread from JPLegacy.
We dont know when update will come, but here is a leaked hybrid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Océane
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:54 pm

^I believe that this was a rejected hybrid, because the name, and from what I can tell, the graphics artist uploaded what he was allowed to, and he probably couldn't upload something that has yet to be added in-game.

Also, I got my first level 40 hybrid, he's also my strongest animal so far.
Pelicanypteryx:

TRK
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:00 pm

I have installed the game on my phone. I will see how I like it.

RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:18 pm

RaptorLover0823 wrote:
^I believe that this was a rejected hybrid, because the name, and from what I can tell, the graphics artist uploaded what he was allowed to, and he probably couldn't upload something that has yet to be added in-game.
I think it was one in process. And checking again Sean Arriola deleted all the stuff related with JPB and JW the game. This means he and probably Ludia knows about the leak and probably will be added. The name should be changed!
Pics of buildings.
Spoiler:

Mod Edit: Put your image into a spoiler tag as it was just a bit too large. c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarbtano
Gallimimus
Gallimimus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:04 pm

I admit, I rooted my android to make the purchase packs free so I could get to content quicker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:36 pm

And i think you are not the only one Tarbtano. I know a lot of close friends that have rooted device with the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Océane
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:07 pm

I've been playing legit with no in-app purchases. So far I suck, with only level 30 legendaries at level 62.

RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:52 am

Guys new hybrids!
Spoiler:

Looks like the Argentinosaurus-Laberyntodontia and a new one! Parasaurolophus-Bonitasaura?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Océane
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:02 pm

the left one is definitely icthyostega and argentinosaurus. The other one is likely Parasaurolophus and Bonitosaura.

Troodon_formosus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:53 pm

More sauropod hybrids! Cool!

I sure hope JP:B gets an update soon too, it's a pain having all those new levels and no missions. Also I want some closure on the immortal nautilus storyline. The others are cool too but I really want to know the truth about that immortal nautilus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploresecondearth.boards.net/
RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:56 pm

@RaptorLover: I think you are referring Laberyntodontia, due it was know that Argentinosaurus andLaberyntodonita.
@Troodon: Nah dont expect an update very soon despite the last one only added Indominus and added levels with no missions. I think in the end of summer or autumn we will have a nw update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troodon_formosus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:30 pm

The JW game has started advertising a new creature, referred to as Omega 09. It looks like an evolved tyrannosaur, was introduced on Facebook with the caption "Look familiar?" and a lot of people are speculating that it might be the Omega Rex from Chaos Effect.
Back to top Go down
Océane
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:35 pm

@Troodon_formosus wrote:
The JW game has started advertising a new creature, referred to as Omega 09. It looks like an evolved tyrannosaur, was introduced on Facebook with the caption "Look familiar?" and a lot of people are speculating that it might be the Omega Rex from Chaos Effect.
Nah, the omega rex has a different color scheme. I wonder if maybe it's the female rex from TLW...

Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:13 pm

Currently finally got my Rex to level 40. I promptly chose to combine it with my Raptor level 40 to unlock the Indominus.

RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:26 am

New creatures!
Spoiler:

Pliosaurus and Aerotitan? I hope the Pterodactyluswill appear this was leaked in the pics. Probably this is a tournament creature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Océane
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:45 pm

I've got to congratulate Ludia on that beautiful beak texturing.

RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:59 am

Guys new hybrids!
Spoiler:

The left one is Majungasaurus+Alanqa. The other I think is Metriorynchys+Guanlong?
And what happened to Rajaostega? Maybe for a later update?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JPGrid06
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:35 pm

So I was playing around on Photoshop today and this is what I got:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Océane
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Give me your skills! Great job!

RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Hahaha nice work dude!
Also they posted something new in facebook...but when it comes?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JPGrid06
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:35 pm

Today apparantly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:35 pm

New pics heres: http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:55273
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zilla8844
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:48 pm

Yeah.. we're doomed.:

We need to pay more?.. great, i guess..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Océane
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:54 pm

@Zilla8844 wrote:
Yeah.. we're doomed.:

We need to pay more?.. great, i guess..
I have yet to pay on the game, I guess now's better than ever.

Troodon_formosus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:00 pm

This game...I feel like Ludia doesn't really care anymore. I am not going to pay $40 every three months so that I can have four more dinosaurs and eight buildings. It's absurd. Even if those dinosaurs are game-breakers, like all the OTHER nigh-unattainable dinosaurs.

I no longer care about getting all the dinosaurs in the game, because Ludia has made it very clear that if you don't pay up, you're getting nothing. With the tournaments being practically unwinnable unless your pour money into it and spend your whole day doing nothing but tournament battles, and the number of pay-to-win dinosaurs increasing with each update, I'm just going to play the main story now, and screw everything else. I'll concentrate on rounding out my collection in JP:B, where you can actually get all the dinosaurs and win tournaments.
Back to top Go down
RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:41 pm

Remember when Ludia put Euoplocephalus, Edestus, Castoroides and Indominus as pay creatures? And now all except Indominus are obtanaible via Tournaments? Probably they will hear it and some will be obtanaible via Tournament or another way. One question: The other VIP creatures are removed from the Market? Yesterday I saw other creatures, but now I only can see Pterodactylus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JPGrid06
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:27 pm

"We can charge 2,000 a day, 10,000 a day and people will pay it. And there is the merchandise..." Nice to see Ludia expressing their inner Generro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troodon_formosus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:16 pm

Even if the exclusive creatures from JW are released in tournaments, I still won't be able to get them. JW:TG tournaments are a joke. You can't win unless you devote your life to it for a few weeks. I cannot do this, as I have a thing called a "job" which takes up most of my time. I wish the JW tournaments were more like the JPB tournaments, where you just have to win a set number of battles and then you can afford the dinosaur, instead of having to be in the top 1% of literally everyone who plays the game including the cheaters.
Back to top Go down
RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:50 am

You are right. Its more easy to get creatures in JPB. But the updates of this ones are much less than JW, and I think they need to care for the 2 games. I have all creatures in JPB, but I think they need to put more creatures like Liopleurodon, Diplodocus or Toxodon for example. This year only one creature. And the last update was a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JPGrid06
Unhatched Egg
Unhatched Egg

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:47 am

This game has sunk so low it's practically buried itself. VIP only events now? Really?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:19 am

The VIP thing is ridiculous...as someone who is still stuck at level 40 battles its getting really hard to advance in the story. (Im currently trying to bulldoze my way past these battles by breeding an Indominus)

Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:42 am

From the sounds of it it's probably a good thing that I stopped playing, lol.

http://bloggerofthedead.blogspot.com/​
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:33 pm

I hope Ludia will think twice about this move. But I think we wont see an update after summer, probably in september. And this wont let gain many money. This will lead peopl left the game or root their devices to be vip. And these 2 are not good for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:20 pm

The World Boss event on the game right now is really idiotic. This is JP not world of warcraft.

Troodon_formosus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:33 pm

Anyone else notice how as these games have gone on they've cut back on the number of animations that the dinosaurs have? The baby dinosaurs in JPB originally had their own animations but now just have sped-up versions of the adults', the aquatic creatures' battle entrance animations used to be unique but now they're just the same as the victory animations, etc. Maybe that cuts back on data use or something, but when it happens there's kind of a bland feeling left in their place.
Back to top Go down
RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:00 pm

@Troodon: You are talking about JPB or JW? because in JW there arent babies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:33 pm

Well guys the game was updated with a few things. Not content update but they reduced the prices of VIP packs, but I will say this is killing the game, some of the creatures could be easy added as pay and then buy many times you want. But I prefferd to add it as Tournament Creatures. I hope with this a bug will appear at least names or info about the new content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troodon_formosus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Still waiting on missions for the "new" JP:B levels, but I think Ludia's pretty much abandoned that game. JW is the new cash cow. A guy on Facebook said that he messaged Ludia about this problem and they said the maximum level is still 105, despite the fact that literally anyone playing the game knows that the last update added new levels. The company itself doesn't even know those levels are there; that's how little attention they're paying to JP:B.
Back to top Go down
RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:38 pm

@Troodon: I dont think they will add more, they need to add the other creatures as Tournament creatures and if they didnt add new mission with new levels looks like they will left the game. The last update was nearly half of a year with only Indominus and new levels. And no news they will add more creatures. I hope after the summer they will add more. But you know JW looks more interesting to new ones for the better graphics. I hope Ludia will learn about the feedback that asked. Most people hated the VIP and less DNA, will heard people for the next update that I expect for september.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Océane
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:15 pm

They are really cheating me out of my resources, I haven't been as active on JWTG because of it. Less rewards for weekend battles, more and more VIP battles that I can't play, it's just unfair for a Free to Play.

RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:30 pm

Guys new updates on VIP.
Spoiler:

The dinosaurs are now 10000 points and the solid gold is 5000. The initial prices were ridiculous, this ia great movement by Ludia but I think they should reduce the prizes. Also what do you expect for the next update?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:38 am

Guys new hybrids!
Spoiler:

The left one looks like supersaurus+allosaurus?or tyrannotitan?
The right one is the rajaostega.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:30 pm

Better pic.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RolandEden
Dimorphodon
Dimorphodon

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:35 am

Guys a new feature that is very usefull!
Spoiler:

Also trainign dinosaurs!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRK
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:23 pm

This is exciting!

I might get back into the game!

Where did you find this?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread   

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park Builder/Jurassic World The Game Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next