Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread.

Go down 
+5
Minmi
DeiXnonychus
Tacticool Rex
Spiegel
Rhedosaurus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread.   The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 2:50 pm

Here's my Bullyland Triceratops along with my brand new 2017 Wild Safari Triceratops as well.

The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Img_0011

The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Img_0012

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread.   The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 8:01 am

Here's much of my dinosaur toy collection as a whole.

The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Img_0110

The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Img_0111

The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Img_0010

It mostly consists of Wild Safari (which also includes their defunct Carnegie brand) and quite a bit of Schelich, but it also has a few Battat, a Bullyland Triceratops, and 2 AAA Stegosaurus, 1 with it's original paint scheme and the other with a custom paint job since the paint was worn off and the primer was rotting away, and a customized Boley Chasmosaurus. (It's the tan ceratopian in the background of the one photo.)

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread.   The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 1:02 pm

My new flea market finds today.

A Larami Brachiosaurus ($1), another Carnegie Allosaurus ($1) and a 2002 Schelich Saichania ($2)

The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Img_0211

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread.   The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 10:30 pm

Just got these beauties. The Rex is from Papo and the Giga is from Schleich.

The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Papo10
The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Papo210
The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Papo310

The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread.   The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 6:53 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Just got these beauties. The Rex is from Papo and the Giga is from Schleich.

The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Papo10
The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Papo210
The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Papo310

If you really want a nice Giganotosaurus, try and get the discountined Carnegie version via Ebay.

The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Giganotosaurus_safari1

And that is a nice Papo T. rex. I got the multi-colored version, myself. It's actually better since it has better balancing, so between that and you being a T. rex fan, you should really consider to get that one as well.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread.   The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 7:14 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:

If you really want a nice Giganotosaurus, try and get the discountined Carnegie version via Ebay.

And that is a nice Papo T. rex. I got the multi-colored version, myself. It's actually better since it has better balancing, so between that and you being a T. rex fan, you should really consider to get that one as well.

You know, the toy store I was at actually did have the multi-colored Rex as well, and it took me quite a while to choose between the two, but at the end of the day I preferred the overall look of the green one more. The eye was a bit more pronounced on the green one as well. It was a hard choice though.

The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread.   The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 6:52 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

You know, the toy store I was at actually did have the multi-colored Rex as well, and it took me quite a while to choose between the two, but at the end of the day I preferred the overall look of the green one more. The eye was a bit more pronounced on the green one as well. It was a hard choice though.

Just curious. Being a Rex fan, have you ever thought about getting the Wild Safari Feathered T. rex yet? I'm quite picky about feathered T. rexs, but I fell in love with this one when I first saw a picture of it. It's one of my all time favorite.

The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Fathered-t-rex-wild-safari-the-dinosaur-farm-safari-ltd

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread.   The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 6:57 pm

Here's some of Papo's 2019 releases.

The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 47571752_1720529184717947_3399911921288216576_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread.   The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Non-JP Toy and Model Thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2