Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Idea: Operation Skull Island (taken from JPLegacy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella7790
Embryo
Embryo

Mod Idea: Operation Skull Island (taken from JPLegacy) Empty
PostSubject: Mod Idea: Operation Skull Island (taken from JPLegacy)   Mod Idea: Operation Skull Island (taken from JPLegacy) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 12:18 pm

Mod Idea: Operation Skull Island (taken from JPLegacy) Jurassic_Park_Logo_Black_Yellow_Red%20-%20_zpsyfe8qnvd

Just copied the original post from Jurassic Park Legacy so I could keep updating over here.
So basically I decided to remake the game with new dinosaurs, models and gameplay option, as well as just a remake of the UI and entrie design of the game. I was mostly inspired by the Jurassic World Expansion Project by JP Brazil (I don't care if it's stolen or not, please don't bring that up).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, what can you expact in this new mod?
+16 new dinosaurs all the way from the uncharted Skull Island, from the small Sylvaceratops, to the beautiful Ligocristus and the fearsome Vastatosaurus.
+Brand new skins for all the 25 original species of Jurassic Park Operation Genesis.
+Join Carl Denham, Ann Darrow and the rest of the crew as you create your own WORLD OF KONG.
+Brand new buildings such as a restaurant and an improved tunnel mod.
+More of everything - more dinos, more buildings, more visitors and more fun!

And now without fancy words...
Small Herbivores:
Hebeosaurus
Sylvaceratops
Pinnatono
Calcarisaurus

Large Herbivores:
Ferrucutus
Brontosaurus
Ligocristus
Atercurisaurus

Small Carnivores:
Brutornis
Venatosaurus
Adlapsusaurus
Ambulaquasaurus
Aciedactylus
Dirusaurus

Large Carnivores:
Vastatosaurus
Piranhadon (YES!)

*BELLA'S NOTES: I also feel this pack would be incomplete without Kong itself, and I may add it, but it might look horrible, so don't take my words for a promise. I'll try my best!*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenshots would come as soon as I would have enough to show you guys. Any requests or suggestions could be left in the comments section below!
And last but not least, huge shout out to the people who helped and helping me with this mod.
Huge thanks to Weta Workship for resources and information, as well as letting me use their amazing artworks in the game.
I also wanna thank brolyeuphyfusion for helping with skinning and modding.
Another huge shout out to TheDinoCroc. for helping me with the models!
And I wanna thank you guys, without you it wouldn't be possible.
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Mod Idea: Operation Skull Island (taken from JPLegacy)   Mod Idea: Operation Skull Island (taken from JPLegacy) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 5:18 am

If you can pull this off I cannot wait to play it. Hopefully we see screenshots soon!

Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Mod Idea: Operation Skull Island (taken from JPLegacy)   Mod Idea: Operation Skull Island (taken from JPLegacy) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 2:06 pm

TRK wrote:
If you can pull this off I cannot wait to play it. Hopefully we see screenshots soon!
I actually wanna keep most of the game a secret, so the player would feel the exprience as playing it
BUT I'm gonna do a live stream where I play the game and show off parts of it
If you know the famous YouTuber and gamer BestInSlot, he agreed to show a preview of the game to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Idea: Operation Skull Island (taken from JPLegacy)   Mod Idea: Operation Skull Island (taken from JPLegacy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Idea: Operation Skull Island (taken from JPLegacy)
Page 1 of 1