Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets

Go down 
+13
BoulderFaceplant
Sobek
dance2nite
Six-Foot Turkey
Oviraptor
JettRyu
JP_Korea
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
TheRexMan22
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
Bbrink1996
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrink1996
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 3:29 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I don't think the Mansion set spoils the ending much. Unless you guys have seen potential spoilers that I haven't seen?

As far as I can see there are no spoilers for the ending. The behind the scenes video already showed most of the characters that will be present in the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 3:34 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I don't think the Mansion set spoils the ending much. Unless you guys have seen potential spoilers that I haven't seen?

1. Auction.
2. Blue Vs Indoraptor
3. The features shows Owen/Maisie hanging for dear life on the roof,
4. There's a skylight
5. Guess whats directly under the skylight and the first 2 guesses dont count.

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 4:10 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

1. Auction.
2. Blue Vs Indoraptor
4. There's a skylight

Is Blue vs Indoraptor something that was mentioned in a spoiler or is it just an assumption based on them both being included in the set? I reckon Blue is only there because she'll be let loose and escape into the wild somehow for Jurassic World 3, not a fight.
Back to top Go down
Bbrink1996
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 4:11 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
4. There's a skylight

It is clear you have seen much more of the set than what is currently posted on Reddit/4chan. The only picture that is available only shows the characters and build of the set but no specific features.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

1. Auction.
2. Blue Vs Indoraptor
4. There's a skylight

Actually, I've just got what you mean. And it involves
Spoiler:

WARNING: Don't read my spoiler tag if you don't like potential spoilers haha
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 5:04 pm

Yeah according to leaks revealed back when filming occurred we know how the Indoraptor dies.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 2:02 am

Oviraptor wrote:
Not sure about 4chan but someone posted a link to a retail catalog or something on Eurobricks forums (it's been deleted). There was no picture of the Brickheadz except for the box.

Though no Jurassic World related, were also getting a Wolly Mammoth figure in the Lego City Arctic line.
I found the leaked catalogue, also the wooly mammoth set looks really cool, might get that.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 1:58 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

1. Auction.
2. Blue Vs Indoraptor
4. There's a skylight

Spoiler:

You think that was based on that one scene in TLW where that one raptor gets kicked off by Malcolm's daughter and gets mortally wounded via getting impaled on a piece of wood?

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 2:25 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

1. Auction.
2. Blue Vs Indoraptor
4. There's a skylight

Spoiler:

You think that was based on that one scene in TLW where that one raptor gets kicked off by Malcolm's daughter and gets mortally wounded via getting impaled on a piece of wood?

Potentially, however, wasn't the original ending of Jurassic Park going to involve the Raptors being impaled by the falling Dinosaur bones? I think it'll be a remix of that.
Back to top Go down
Sobek
Hatchling
Hatchling
Sobek

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 5:32 pm

The Lego sets (the Indoraptor one that is) do contain spoilers. It's pretty obvious what happens to it if you've seen the set and the behind the scenes videos.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Ugh, I hate Blue so much. But at least Rexy or any other big theropod isn't involved in the fight.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Oviraptor
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 10:33 am

Saw this in a Lego Press Release.

Thirteen sets to be released in all. There'll be retail exclusives at TRU and Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart has the BreakHeadz set as an exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Bbrink1996
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 12:43 pm

I saw the press release as well. Weird though that they would only show off 3 of the sets and keep the others until New York Toy Fair.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 2:24 pm

I wonder if those Fallen Kingdom lego sets have anything to do with any scenes from the movie? T-Rex at the gate? Blue helicopter pursuit?
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 3:31 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I wonder if those Fallen Kingdom lego sets have anything to do with any scenes from the movie? T-Rex at the gate? Blue helicopter pursuit?

Only one I think for sure has to do with a scene from the movie and thats the lockwood manor set.

Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 4:06 pm

A pic of the Juniors Pteranodon set has leaked.
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 12:13 am

dance2nite wrote:
Yeah according to leaks revealed back when filming occurred we know how the Indoraptor dies.

I don't remember any leaks about the Indoraptor's death. Not that I don't believe you, and
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 12:43 am

A certain death did leak & yes it lines up with the Lego set! Wink
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 8:39 am

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

I don't remember any leaks about the Indoraptor's death. Not that I don't believe you, and
Spoiler:

That's for the third movie
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 9:09 pm

The gaming beaver came up with a good theory on one of the lego sets. Since one of them has Blue and Owen on a quad bike with an egg on the back, maybe Blue does have some kind of nest and in order for Owen to successfully save Blue, he has to lure her away from her nest by stealing an egg?

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 4:46 pm

https://twitter.com/r_jovinski13/status/959170826804383744

New promo poster for the sets out. Wu looking very evil.

Hatchling
Hatchling
Island Queen

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 6:14 pm

That looks kind of cool! Do you think there will be a new Lego Jurassic World game out, since that would make an awesome cover! Even in the first Lego Jurassic World, Wu is a little on the dark side, since if you approach him in the Jurassic World Isla Nublar hub, he hits you! I hope I don't go broke before June, since I already have the Alan Grant Funko Pop on pre-order (which comes with a plastic case, so I may not have to keep it in the box this time). Cool

Bbrink1996
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 11:53 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
https://twitter.com/r_jovinski13/status/959170826804383744

New promo poster for the sets out. Wu looking very evil.

Oh boy, I can't wait for all the discussions about whether or not the Dilophosaurus will be in the movie since there are 3 in this poster. Laughing
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 5:20 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if we have a Dilo scene on Nublar now!?
Back to top Go down
Sobek
Hatchling
Hatchling
Sobek

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 5:43 pm

dance2nite wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me if we have a Dilo scene on Nublar now!?

Everything Dilophosaurus is based around the statue in the diorama at the mansion. Even the Mattel toys are supposed to reflect its colors.

The dinos in the movie are the ones present in Mattel chart + one or two that might have been incorporated later on.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 12:18 am

Well still hopeful for a Dilo appearance but won't get too disappointed if they are not in as am not expecting them!
Back to top Go down
Oviraptor
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:36 pm

Wal-Mart Exclusive Jurassic Park and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom sets.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Jurassic-World-Jurassic-Park-Velociraptor-Chase-75932/873652909

https://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Jurassic-World-Dilophosaurus-Outpost-Attack-75931/349601714
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 9:03 pm

Probably going to get the raptor attack set. Will be able to get this one for cheap so im happy about that.

Embryo
Embryo
Raptor_Guard999

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 2:58 am

I wish Lego would make it's dinosaurs(bigger ones like Tyrannosaurs particularly, not so much smaller ones like raptors) out of actual Lego bricks rather than giant bigfig pieces. Those massive special pieces cost a lot of money to print. And Lego does brick builds of other creatures so why not?
Back to top Go down
Oviraptor
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 12:49 pm

Three new minifigs! Very Happy

Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 DlN8uUuW4AIL-sT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next