Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World Alive

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Jurassic World Alive Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic World Alive   Jurassic World Alive Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 7:13 pm

I'm guessing this will be similar to Pokemon GO.

Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Alive   Jurassic World Alive Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:42 pm

I've been looking at things released by people who are playing, and honestly its just too similar to Pokemon Go for me. It feels like a knock-off, even the general map overview looks the same.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Alive   Jurassic World Alive Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 1:32 pm

I'll probably get it, considering Pokemon didn't interest me, but JP certainly does.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Alive   Jurassic World Alive Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 5:34 am

So this game apparently still isnt out yet, except in Canada. Was supposed to come out in the spring and we're a month away from the start of summer, lol.

Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Alive   Jurassic World Alive Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2018 8:23 pm

It is definitely a Go Clone but different in some ways better. Battles do not have to be at Gyms. I have a lot of stuff pop up in my house haha.

Embryo
Embryo
doyouthinkhesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Alive   Jurassic World Alive Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:57 pm

Well the game has since released, and I enjoy it, even if it is kind of a knock off. There are, in my opinion, several improvements over pokemon gi. The battle system is close to but different than that of the Jurassic World game (made by the same company so what do you expect lol). You can battle anywhere, and the selection of dinos is great, the events are good too. I can actually find dinosaurs close to where I live, which is a major improvement that pokemon go doesn't have. Overall it's pretty enjoyable. Though there is stuff I don't like.

I don't enjoy how long the incubator times are, but with it being a mobile game and the devs wanting to make money I understand the decision. The location for supply drops and some special event dinosaurs seems... weird. Like having to go to the middle of a Walmart to get a supply drop or deep into a forested park for a dilophosaurus. The battle matchmaking is also spotty. There have been several times where I have had to battle people with level 7 dinosaurs while I'm stuck with level 1's and 2's.

All in all it's a pretty good mobile game in my opinion. And I'd recommend you guys try it out.

PM me and we'll talk about vidya and movies.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Alive   Jurassic World Alive Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 7:25 am

I've barely left the house and this is my team so far

Jurassic World Alive Jwaliv10

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Alive   Jurassic World Alive Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 6:46 pm

They put out a new update for the game today

https://bloody-disgusting.com/video-games/3512275/new-update-mobile-game-jurassic-world-alive-adds-battle-friends/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Alive   Jurassic World Alive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World Alive
Page 1 of 1