Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Plot problem with my fanfiction!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
digitalfossil
Embryo
Embryo
digitalfossil

Plot problem with my fanfiction! Empty
PostSubject: Plot problem with my fanfiction!   Plot problem with my fanfiction! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 2:10 pm

At the moment I’m planning a Jurassic Park fanfiction. It’s about a functioning park. But not so non-sense like Jurassic World.
But there is the problem! The Jurassic franchise have everything. There is, if you want to put some logic in it, nothing unique anymore. Well, I want to ask you, if you have any ideas?
I already have the characters in planning. So, if you have an idea for an attraction or a dinosaur wish, write it down!
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: Plot problem with my fanfiction!   Plot problem with my fanfiction! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 5:47 pm

Would it be possible to know what's the plot for this fanfiction? I know it takes place in a successful dinosaur theme park; but what is it going to be about? Is it going to be the spectacular rise and fall of the park (like Jurassic World) or is it going to be about the highs and lows about the day to day operation on the most unique theme park in the world (like Prehistoric Park)?

You also say the functioning park won’t be as ‘nonsensical’ as it was in Jurassic World; is there anything in particular that you won’t be using from either the Jurassic World park or movie, such as the Gyrospheres, weaponisation of the dinosaurs or public interest in the park waning after ten years?
Back to top Go down
digitalfossil
Embryo
Embryo
digitalfossil

PostSubject: Re: Plot problem with my fanfiction!   Plot problem with my fanfiction! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 9:55 am

@Gondrasia Well...
That’s a good question! Maybe I’ll write a mix of both. (But a little bit more of Jurassic World.)
So, the nonsensical stuff, which I mean, was the hybrid thing. Yep! I delete the Gyrospehre idea. I mean if you drive wrongly, your glass would be covered with dinosaur poop. The weaponization is not so fictional. I mean the military used animals in the war always. (Horses, doves, even dolphins, who should look for mines. No joke! The US military did this.) I don’t think so that the public loses the interest in real dinosaur. (I mean, then, the zoos would be broke now.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot problem with my fanfiction!   Plot problem with my fanfiction! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot problem with my fanfiction!
Page 1 of 1