Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

The Gallimimus Scene from Jurassic Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TyrantKing4Ever
Embryo
Embryo
TyrantKing4Ever

The Gallimimus Scene from Jurassic Park Empty
PostSubject: The Gallimimus Scene from Jurassic Park   The Gallimimus Scene from Jurassic Park Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 9:26 pm

Ok so we all know about how, when you pause/freeze frame at the right moment, the Velociraptor disappears from Rexy’s jaws for a split second. I don’t know if I’m the only one, in the entire world, who noticed it since I have never seen anyone mention it on here or back on JPLegacy. But, right before that Gallimimus gets killed, half of its body disappears right after it jumps.
The Gallimimus Scene from Jurassic Park 89348f10
Back to top Go down
FoxHound4690
Embryo
Embryo
FoxHound4690

The Gallimimus Scene from Jurassic Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gallimimus Scene from Jurassic Park   The Gallimimus Scene from Jurassic Park Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 8:53 pm

Wow i've never noticed that before either.... I'm guessing it's most likely a computer glitch that occurred when they were editing this scene since all the Galli's were CGI
Back to top Go down

The Gallimimus Scene from Jurassic Park
Page 1 of 1