Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

A few SPOILERY questions about Hammond, Lockwood, and the little girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kori Suru
Embryo
Embryo
Kori Suru

A few SPOILERY questions about Hammond, Lockwood, and the little girl Empty
PostSubject: A few SPOILERY questions about Hammond, Lockwood, and the little girl   A few SPOILERY questions about Hammond, Lockwood, and the little girl Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 10:34 pm

Hello,

I saw the original "Jurassic World" movie when it was released, and I saw "Fallen Kingdom" on its opening day!

Anyway, my favorite aspects of this new movie were the awesome scenes that dealt with Lockwood Estate, but the movie raised some serious (and spoilery) questions about Hammond, Lockwood, and the little girl....

So, I'm just wondering:

1.) When Lockwood's daughter was dying after the car crash, did he just freeze her for cloning at a later date, and that's what Hammond was furious about, or did he literally clone her right there, and that's what Hammond was furious about? Sorry, but I was in the bathroom during the cloning reveal.

2.) There are people out there who question how old Maisie is during 2018, because they are claiming that Hammond died during 1997 (Remember how, during "The Lost World", all of that hospital machinery was right there in his bedroom? People are assuming that he actually died shortly after that!), and that, since he was outraged about the cloning incident involving Maisie, she's way, way older than she looks, because Hammond would've had to have known about her "birth" before he ever died....during 1997.

I'm wondering if Hammond didn't die way later than 1997, as he would've been included somewhere in the original "JW" movie, had his actor lived to be in that movie, but I don't even know when the movie studio claims that Hammond died, so....???

3.) The original rumors stated that Maisie's name was "Lucy". Was that actually supposed to be the name of her mother?

4.) I can't remember weather the first "JW" movie stated how and why the raptors were trained to obey commands, but was there genetic code ever updated, so that it contained some strains from some more obedient animals, like hunting dogs?

5.) Does the end of "Fallen Kingdom" really indicate that Maisie's nanny will just let Owen and Claire become the proud new parents of the little girl?

Well, it's back to the forest for me.

Goodbye,
Kori Suru
Back to top Go down
Kori Suru
Embryo
Embryo
Kori Suru

PostSubject: Re: A few SPOILERY questions about Hammond, Lockwood, and the little girl   A few SPOILERY questions about Hammond, Lockwood, and the little girl Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 10:37 pm

Hello,

Oh, and I have one more question:

* The promotional material, the website, etc., all claim that the events of "Fallen Kingdom" occur four years after the initial events of "JW", but that story was set during 2015, and it's only 2018, so, technically, the events of "Fallen Kingdom" occur only three years after the events of the first movie, but....

Am I completely wrong about the year settings of the two movies? They wouldn't set "Fallen Kingdom" during 2019, or something, would they? Was the first movie set during 2014?

Goodbye,
Kori Suru
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: A few SPOILERY questions about Hammond, Lockwood, and the little girl   A few SPOILERY questions about Hammond, Lockwood, and the little girl Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 10:45 pm

1) DNA has a decent lifespan, so properly stored blood samples would still be viable several years later.

2) This we don’t have answers on specifically, but it’s mostly assumed Hammond died when it’s thought he died. Lockwood either tried experimenting or at least let Hammond know his intentions, prompting them splitting up.

3) I don’t think so. Possible I supppse, I’ve seen the film twice and forgot if they mention her mother’s name.

4) No, they were pure animals. There were versions though, as Delta was claimed a holdover from a first group while Blue was from a new group.

5) Mills dsnt her away. I don’t think they won’t try to find Iris, but I think they wanted her away to not have her get chased or eaten. So they’ll probably reunite at some point.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Kori Suru
Embryo
Embryo
Kori Suru

PostSubject: Re: A few SPOILERY questions about Hammond, Lockwood, and the little girl   A few SPOILERY questions about Hammond, Lockwood, and the little girl Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 10:53 pm

Hello, TheDreamMaster,

Thanks. Very Happy

Goodbye,
Kori Suru
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few SPOILERY questions about Hammond, Lockwood, and the little girl   A few SPOILERY questions about Hammond, Lockwood, and the little girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few SPOILERY questions about Hammond, Lockwood, and the little girl
Page 1 of 1