Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor?

Go down 
+4
BarrytheOnyx
Dead2009
Tyrant Lizard
Levine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor? Empty
PostSubject: How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor?   How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 1:49 pm

I think he'd be horrified and disgusted that this is what his legacy has become. No longer real, only the fake.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor?   How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 2:20 pm

It's hard to know. He didn't seem to have any qualms about playing god when he created the original park, but I have a hard time believing that the idea of mixing up creatures to create a super predator would sit well with him.

And he'd most assuredly be disgusted with it when he entered his naturalist phase.

How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor? Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor?   How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 2:58 pm

If people were paying good money to see the Indominus while he ran the park, I doubt he would of cared.

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor?   How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 8:29 am

I think Novel Hammond would have consented to the creation of the hybrids since he was always motivated by money, but Movie Hammond would have been really opposed to the idea and cited that the dinosaurs themselves are impressive enough, as Owen and Lowery said in JW, and by TLW he would have been disgusted and outraged at the idea of their creation.

How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor? Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor?   How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 4:26 pm

Hammond realized that he played God and it failed. You even hear it when Grant says that he won't endorse his park. Hammond says 'So have I.' When we last see him in TLW. He admits that Malcolm was right. That alone shows that he changed. I don't see him allowing Dr. Wu to make any super hybrid. And even if Wu did, he'd have to pay quite a bit of people to ensure that Hammond wouldn't find out.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor?   How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 6:14 pm

I think both Hammonds would have been appalled, but movie Hammond moreso. Both wanted REAL dinosaurs, not monsters. Novel Hammond considered it a sin when Wu proposed Version 4.4, which would have toned down the dinosaurs, and in Hammond's eyes, made them less real. Movie Hammond would never have allowed them to have been created. He would have demanded they be destroyed if they were.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor?   How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 10:49 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
I think both Hammonds would have been appalled, but movie Hammond moreso. Both wanted REAL dinosaurs, not monsters. Novel Hammond considered it a sin when Wu proposed Version 4.4, which would have toned down the dinosaurs, and in Hammond's eyes, made them less real. Movie Hammond would never have allowed them to have been created. He would have demanded they be destroyed if they were.

Totally agree! It takes me back to his quote in the flea circus scene about “something that was real”. Yes I know the hybrid dinosaurs are real and can be touched.

But I think Hammond really wanted the animals to be as close to what they actually were as possible. I can’t see him getting excited over an animal that is literally made to be a super predator or “more exciting!!!!”. I think he’d be disgusted that people weren’t satisfied with “real” animals and appreciation for their beauty.

Even though they do have frog DNA. Talking about movie Hammond.
Back to top Go down
Cha0ticArch0saur
Embryo
Embryo
Cha0ticArch0saur

PostSubject: Re: How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor?   How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor? Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 6:17 am

Novel Hammond: Similar to the answer below, but less against it. He made a mini elephant to tout around and display to potential investors. I am sure he would have been all for it until it decides to try to eat his grandchildren that is.

Film Hammond: Timing. If the super hybrids were a theme from the start, he would have approved... until the failure of the first park. If introduced to him anytime after JP1, he would be against it.

Film Hammond:

Follow the whte_rbt.obj
#NedrySec:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor?   How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would Hammond react to the Indominus/Indoraptor?
Page 1 of 1