Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

My theory about a fallen kingdom character

Go down 
+4
Dilophosaurus
Spiegel
Sickle_Claw
Adam_naz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam_naz
Embryo
Embryo
Adam_naz

My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Empty
PostSubject: My theory about a fallen kingdom character    My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 2:05 am

So I've got a theory that maisie lockwood is cloned from lex Murphy. Hammonds daughter in jurassic park was getting a divorce from Benjamin lockwood ( Hammonds wife and daughter kept their last names due to the nature of Hammond and lockwoods business)

The divorce has the kids going to jurassic park.
Hammond being fairly old in jurassic park and this was 25 years plus ago lockwood would have been much younger. After the events of jurassic park and presumably before jurassic world while Hammond was alive lex dies in that accident and Lockwood choosing to clone her and Hammond against the idea drives them apart. Her being a clone and hidden from the world could therefore take his last name.

When Maisie asks Benjamin if her mother ever visited jurassic world he said a long time ago with emphasis implying she visited jurassic park. The only 2 female visitors were Ellie and Lex.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: My theory about a fallen kingdom character    My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 2:37 am

My theory is that she is half dinosaur and has Raptor genes. And that this will be revealed in Jurassic World 3 lol.

Embryo
Embryo
Adam_naz

PostSubject: Re: My theory about a fallen kingdom character    My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 2:40 am

I was also thinking something like that. The indoraptors attacks were usually quick and vicious and he didn't seem to want to kill maisie and Dr Wu said it needed a mother. That may be maisie.
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: My theory about a fallen kingdom character    My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 3:18 am

I dont think she looks enough like Lex to pass as her daughter let alone a clone. Get some pictures so we can compare. Im guessing that Lockwoods daughter is just someone we've never met in the films.

Adam_naz
Embryo
Embryo
Adam_naz

PostSubject: Re: My theory about a fallen kingdom character    My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 3:19 am

Well I'm thinking she's younger than lex so they can account that way and bring the actual actress back to play her as an adult in the next movie or lockwood had her appearance changed so it wasn't obvious she's a clone cause that would be illegal
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: My theory about a fallen kingdom character    My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 4:01 am

The picture revealed she looked identical though, the one from the photo album.

Adam_naz
Embryo
Embryo
Adam_naz

PostSubject: Re: My theory about a fallen kingdom character    My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 4:03 am

Still younger though
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: My theory about a fallen kingdom character    My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 11:55 am

I think it's implied that Lockwood's daughter visited Nublar before the events of JP, not during it. Also Maisie looks nothing like Lex.

And trust me, she isn't half dinosaur either.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: My theory about a fallen kingdom character    My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 2:53 pm

Dilophosaurus wrote:
I think it's implied that Lockwood's daughter visited Nublar before the events of JP, not during it. Also Maisie looks nothing like Lex.

My theory regarding that was that she got killed at the park and they accidently scooped up some parts of dino dna during gathering her remains lol.

Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: My theory about a fallen kingdom character    My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 6:02 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dilophosaurus wrote:

My theory regarding that was that she got killed at the park and they accidently scooped up some parts of dino dna during gathering her remains lol.

Oh I get it... You're just pulling my leg with all these half-dino theories. Very Happy Thank god, I worry for people that actually think that that's the direction they're going to go in JW3.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: My theory about a fallen kingdom character    My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 7:25 pm

I don't get those half-human half dinosaur theories, just because Bayona framed a number of scenes were she does things suspiciously similar to what the Raptors did in the first film, tying into the revelation that she was in fact a clone.

My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: My theory about a fallen kingdom character    My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 4:39 am

She's just a human clone of the original Maisie, who doesn't look anything like Lex.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: My theory about a fallen kingdom character    My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 12:37 pm

Also for the people saying she's a clone of Lex...guys they're not going to put Ariana in the film again in a new role as grown up Maisie.

Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: My theory about a fallen kingdom character    My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 12:47 pm

It's possible her mother was just a worker on the island during the construction of the original park.

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: My theory about a fallen kingdom character    My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 5:29 pm

Um, spoiler alert, but they say right in the movie she's a clone of Benjamin Lockwood's daughter, who died (in a crash, I think they said?). She was raised by the nanny of the original Masie Lockwood. There's no "mother".

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My theory about a fallen kingdom character    My theory about a fallen kingdom character  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My theory about a fallen kingdom character
Page 1 of 1