Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Another finished Crichton novel is going to be published...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

Another finished Crichton novel is going to be published... Empty
PostSubject: Another finished Crichton novel is going to be published...   Another finished Crichton novel is going to be published... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 2:28 pm

Here's a little gem from a recent article on the new Crichton sequel The Andromeda Evolution:

Quote :
...in the mix are plans to publish a completed manuscript Michael left behind. No details were given for that, but what Sherri would elaborate on is the ongoing work of organizing and curating the larger archive for a home that is undetermined. For the past several years, she’s been digging through “filing cabinet after filing cabinet” and “thousands of files” on various hard drives to discover Michael’s writings and research.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/michael-crichtons-widow-opens-up-andromeda-strain-sequel-i-cant-say-it-was-ever-a-slam-dunk-1253606

It's probably NOT a third Jurassic novel, but we can dream!

Also, if you haven't already done so, check out the new Andromeda - it's a fun read and very similar to Crichton's work!

https://www.amazon.com/Andromeda-Evolution-Michael-Crichton/dp/0062473271/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1574105241&sr=8-1
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

Another finished Crichton novel is going to be published... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another finished Crichton novel is going to be published...   Another finished Crichton novel is going to be published... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2019 10:26 pm

Yeah I've definitely been meaning to check out the andromeda strain sequel. Might make it a christmas gift to myself lol. Also im really curious about that completed manuscript though. I really hope its a techno-thriller.

Another finished Crichton novel is going to be published...
Page 1 of 1