Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

New to Jurassic Mainframe!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Embryo
Embryo
Blue

New to Jurassic Mainframe! Empty
PostSubject: New to Jurassic Mainframe!   New to Jurassic Mainframe! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 4:00 pm

Hello, I'm new to Jurassic Mainframe!
So I came here to introduce myself, and that's what I'm going to do.
My username her is Blue (obviously it's not my real name). I have loved dinosaurs ever since I was five years old, and right now I'm in an age between 13 and 19, so I've been into dinosaurs for quite a while.
I got into dinosaurs because, one day, I saw my cousin playing this dinosaur game and it looked really interesting. It was called Jurassic Park Builder and I downloaded it as soon as he told me what it was called. I learned all the names of every single dinosaur there (there are like... 50 or more?). When I learned there was a movie called Jurassic Park, I really wanted to watch it! But, I was only five years old so my parents wouldn't let me watch it just yet... when I was a little older, I watched all three Jurassic Park movies and when I saw that they were making a Jurassic World... I freaked out. I was SO freaking excited to watch it. I watched it in 3D in the theaters and it was amazing!!! Then Fallen Kingdom came and, again, I was REALLY excited. So now, here I am, waiting for Jurassic World 3!!! Very Happy
I'm pretty excited about joining this website and I hope I can talk about dinosaurs and Jurassic Park with people here since I don't know anyone who's into dinos... unfortunately... ;-;
So this is my introduction to me... thanks for reading all this XD
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: New to Jurassic Mainframe!   New to Jurassic Mainframe! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 4:41 pm

Hi, Blue! Welcome to Jurassic Mainframe!

New to Jurassic Mainframe! Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: New to Jurassic Mainframe!   New to Jurassic Mainframe! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 5:28 pm

Hello and welcome!

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: New to Jurassic Mainframe!   New to Jurassic Mainframe! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 5:56 pm

Welcome to the mainframe!

Embryo
Embryo
Blue

PostSubject: Re: New to Jurassic Mainframe!   New to Jurassic Mainframe! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 1:10 pm

Thank you everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Jurassic Mainframe!   New to Jurassic Mainframe! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Jurassic Mainframe!
Page 1 of 1