Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic world blue bust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zankendo
Embryo
Embryo
Zankendo

Jurassic world blue bust Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic world blue bust   Jurassic world blue bust Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 7:47 am

This big dude is getting closer to being finished. I am just finishing up all the little details, some skin texture, teeth and tongue. I am making sure this is the most detailed blue out there.

This was a and original 3d sculpt based on blue from #jurassicworld 3d sculpt commissioned by Alex Kendrick

Skin Resculpted and clean up bysculpting legend Gary Pollard and me. Gary your a star!!! Great working with you. Go follow Gary if you dont already.

These will be for sale with a few options and upgrades.Jurassic world blue bust Ea5b2510
Jurassic world blue bust 99dff710
Jurassic world blue bust 063ba110
Back to top Go down

Jurassic world blue bust
Page 1 of 1