Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Add New Dinosaurs Sounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jensaarai
Embryo
Embryo
jensaarai

Add New Dinosaurs Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Add New Dinosaurs Sounds   Add New Dinosaurs Sounds Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2021 11:58 pm

The Rex only have 3 sounds(1 Roar and 2 Growls), so I added 3 new sounds to the Rex (2 Growls and 1 Roar).

I edited the sound ini file accordingly, replacing three visitors sounds for the new growls and Roar. And then I just put the wav files into the Rex sound folder. This was easy.

But here is the thing: What should I write in the inix file. Question

My guess is there is something to write/edit right here:

Spoiler:

And maybe here too:

Spoiler:

And this one too:
Spoiler:

It clearly shows the TREXGROWL001 and TREXROAR. But oddly enough, you cant see nothing about the second growl (TREXGROWL002).
I don't know what to do confused

Now, the Acro actually have 2 Roars and 2 Growls. So I opened the inix but there is no line either for AcroRoar02 and Acrogrowl02:

Spoiler:

So what I should do now? scratch

Oh and the Alberto have 3 Growls and 2 Roars, but once again if we check the inix there is nothing about
AlbtGrowl02/AlbtGrowl03/AlbtRoar02

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Megaspino2
Megaspino2

Add New Dinosaurs Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add New Dinosaurs Sounds   Add New Dinosaurs Sounds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 9:04 pm

I haven't changed sounds in a while but animname is what animation your sound is going to use and the frames dictate how long the call is going to go for. If you've done everything else right you should be able to just add it in after the regular calls; I'd also make sure it's put after the calls using the same animation to be safe. So for example if it's going to use the call_01_lp animation then insert it right after TREXGROWL001. The special attacks are sounds played during the death duels ( "//" indicates a comment left by the coders which explains the code more to someone just looking at it).
Back to top Go down

Add New Dinosaurs Sounds
Page 1 of 1