Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

If (species) truly does appear in the final cut of Dominion [SPOILERS]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megatronus Rex
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Megatronus Rex

If (species) truly does appear in the final cut of Dominion [SPOILERS] Empty
PostSubject: If (species) truly does appear in the final cut of Dominion [SPOILERS]   If (species) truly does appear in the final cut of Dominion [SPOILERS] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:42 am

The con footage showed Dilophosaurus making a return in the flesh, but with no context or details beyond it displaying its frill (which is awesome that they kept it even though science has evolved). If this does indeed end up being in the final cut and not a deleted scene, do you want the animal to finally be adult-sized like the Lost World trailer screen showed or should it keep the small image the general public (and Jurassic games) associates it with?

Personally I'd like to see that 20-foot Dilophosaurus after all this time. I know JW The Ride has tried to retcon this by saying Jurassic World's Dilos are smaller because genetic tampering or whatever, but come on, this has been an annoyance in the fandom for decades. I would hope Colin and company knew this when deciding to reintroduce it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuEb77i1zKVDNUSAyk_pZ-A
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

If (species) truly does appear in the final cut of Dominion [SPOILERS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: If (species) truly does appear in the final cut of Dominion [SPOILERS]   If (species) truly does appear in the final cut of Dominion [SPOILERS] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 9:06 pm

Beats having an unnecessary rematch just because.

Back to top Go down

If (species) truly does appear in the final cut of Dominion [SPOILERS]
Page 1 of 1