Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!

Go down 
+17
Trexbreakout
Minmi
V.a.nublarensis
Tyrant Lizard
Spiegel
The Malone Society
Island Queen
IllOrfanato
Oviraptor
Indoraptor11
Gondrasia
Rhedosaurus
Dr. Wu
#TRexSpinorematch
Troyal1
TyrannosaurTJ
Sickle_Claw
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2022 7:27 pm

So showings of Dominion start tomorrow on the 9th. Thought it would be good to have a place where everyone can talk about the movie. Maybe even give their own reviews on what they liked and disliked about it. I'll be seeing it tomorrow on the 9th, and I am pretty hyped. Havent felt this much anticipation for a movie in a good while.

Gallimimus
Gallimimus
TyrannosaurTJ

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 8:53 pm

I saw Jurassic World: Dominion today (6/9/2022) at 4pm today, and my rating is 10 out of 10. Dominion is definitely the perfect bookend to the series and has a finality as it culminates all 5 previous films. It honestly is probably one of the best of the series and I am ecstatic about how awesome it is. Hoping it holds up for a 2nd viewing, but utterly confident it will.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again." - Corrax Entry 7:17

Sickle_Claw and The Malone Society like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.jurassic-pedia.com/
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 9:22 pm

First 20 mins are pretty decent and I was start to soften. My mistake

One of the worst films I’ve seen in a theater. This was like watching a sick loved one slowly pass on and feel relief when their life ends. I felt that when my grandad died and when I watched Dominions credits roll.

Absolutely atrocious on pretty much every level. Some of the worst dialogue from a blockbuster is found here, the set pieces have ZERO tension and the story is a complete mess. The old mains interaction is like that from a fan fiction.

And Biosyn? It’s run by tim cook. Nothing interesting or inventive with that performance.

This might have worked a bit better as a two partner with competent writers that actually showed some stuff we wanted to see. Such as the 3 years the Dinosaurs actually coexisted with humans and rounding them up, or maybe Dr Wu’s completely unearned change of heart. Oh and only 2 scenes for the trex! And one Is ANOTHER THREE WAY FIGHT, in which Rex loses again! No trex chasing in the final film?

Sorry this is scathing but it’s my review

#TRexSpinorematch likes this post

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 1:25 am

Troyal1 wrote:
First 20 mins are pretty decent and I was start to soften. My mistake

One of the worst films I’ve seen in a theater. This was like watching a sick loved one slowly pass on and feel relief when their life ends. I felt that when my grandad died and when I watched Dominions credits roll.

Absolutely atrocious on pretty much every level. Some of the worst dialogue from a blockbuster is found here, the set pieces have ZERO tension and the story is a complete mess. The old mains interaction is like that from a fan fiction.

And Biosyn? It’s run by tim cook. Nothing interesting or inventive with that performance.

This might have worked a bit better as a two partner with competent writers that actually showed some stuff we wanted to see. Such as the 3 years the Dinosaurs actually coexisted with humans and rounding them up, or maybe Dr Wu’s completely unearned change of heart. Oh and only 2 scenes for the trex! And one Is ANOTHER THREE WAY FIGHT, in which Rex loses again! No trex chasing in the final film?

Sorry this is scathing but it’s my review

Hate to be the one to say I told you so...

But I told you all.

Months ago.

The ending will 100% create a backlash or at the very least create a "OH COME ON!!!!...AGAIN?!?!? REALLY?!?" type of reaction.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 2:31 am

Well, the audience score on RT has a 81% so they're not really complaining.

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 4:03 am

Dr. Wu wrote:

Read the reviews on IMDB, Reddit and Twitter. (There are thousands of reviews on those 3 websites)

The consensus seems to be that this movie is way too much Fast and Furious as in mindless superhero like bombastic action but with less plot or story than the Fast and Furious franchise.

And like I correctly predicted months ago, the end pissed off many fans.

They literaly copy and pasted the end from Jurassic World. Rexy gets quickly knocked out and nearly killed. Another dinosaur helps by distracting the opponent, Rexy gets back up but it is the other dinosaur per se the one to actually kill the opponent.

I told everyone this months ago and some here brushed me of as if I was just hating for the sake of hating or bashing for the sake of being a basher.

I said this stuff for years, Colin Trevorrow is not a fan of the franchise and having T Rexes so easily lose on almost every sequel only for them to need another dinosaur to always save them was not going to be a popular move.

Heck even the general public is like "Another movie about something being bigger and badder than a T Rex? That was the plot of like 2 or 3 of the last sequels".

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 7:53 am

Does the movie have ANY explanation of why the large and medium sized dinosaurs haven't been gunned down by the National Guard, SWAT, or pouchers or something like that...

Or is the movie that dumb enough to believe that man would be incapable of fighting back against the dinosaurs at all?

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 8:19 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

Read the reviews on IMDB, Reddit and Twitter. (There are thousands of reviews on those 3 websites)

The consensus seems to be that this movie is way too much Fast and Furious as in mindless superhero like bombastic action but with less plot or story than the Fast and Furious franchise.

They literaly copy and pasted the end from Jurassic World. Rexy gets quickly knocked out and nearly killed. Another dinosaur helps by distracting the opponent, Rexy gets back up but it is the other dinosaur per se the one to actually kill the opponent.

I told everyone this months ago and some here brushed me of as if I was just hating for the sake of hating or bashing for the sake of being a basher.

I said this stuff for years, Colin Trevorrow is not a fan of the franchise and having T Rexes so easily lose on almost every sequel only for them to need another dinosaur to always save them was not going to be a popular move.

Heck even the general public is like "Another movie about something being bigger and badder than a T Rex? That was the plot of like 2 or 3 of the last sequels".

At least acknowledge that audiences on Rotten Tomatoes are positive on the film.

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 10:42 am

Dr. Wu wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

At least acknowledge that audiences on Rotten Tomatoes are positive on the film.

Those numbers will go down. The movie just premiered. The more people see it the more those numbers will continue to go down.

Speaking of acknowledge...For days I've told posters here to go look at the written reviews for them to better get a clear picture and they just flat out refuse.
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 2:13 pm

I've got back home from the cinema, had a good think about the film on the way home and during supper. Before I saw Dominion, I said that I've yet to be let down by Jurassic World and now that I've seen the film after waiting for 4 years, I'm delighted to say that it still has yet to happen.

For me personally, Jurassic World Dominion delivers a satisfying conclusion to the franchise and a fitting send off to the main characters from both trilogies. After my first viewing, I would rate it a solid 8 out of 10.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 10:52 pm

Apologies for the double post.

Last edited by #TRexSpinorematch on Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 11:25 pm

Another valid point wich Youtubers often mentioned in their reviews is that the movie does often copy things from the previous films but with less significance.

Like, the Giganotosaurus, it is there because...It is there...Like they had to have yet another "bigger and badder than a T Rex" gimmick but did not even bother to put much effort into it.

As much as I hate the Spinosaurus, at least it looked different from a T Rex and had the whole swimming gimmick. And as much as I hate Jurassic World even more, at least the Indominus had a plot behind it.

The Giga along with many things in this movie are in more for the we need to check all the boxes type of thing.

So like I said before guys, this is not some tiny internet cult hating on the movie just for the sake of hating it. The consensus is clear, this movie is Fast and Furious, constant mindless unrealistic superhero like action but with even less story or plot than a Fast and Furious movie. An end that not only it is a literal copy paste of another scene but that also ruins even more what was already ruined and overall a check list of scenes we have already seen but with less significance.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 1:24 am

I honestly liked the movie. I think there is definitely some spinoff potential with the whole black market thing and Soyona's role in the dinosaur trafficking trade. That could expand or open the world a bit more. Also loved the new characters. I think Kayla is a great addition to the Jurassic franchise. Still have to collect more thoughts on it, but yeah.

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 2:20 am

37% on Metacritic.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 4:23 am

It's still 81% on the audience score of Rotten Tomatoes. There are 2'500 ratings so it's safe to say that general audiences like Dominion.

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 5:34 am

Dr. Wu wrote:
It's still 81% on the audience score of Rotten Tomatoes. There are 2'500 ratings so it's safe to say that general audiences like Dominion.

But then why is the movie getting such negative reviews on IMDB, Reddit, Twitter, Metacritic and Youtube?

It only has that high audience score on Rotten Tomatoes because the movie premiered 1 or 2 days ago. Many people have not see it yet. The more people see it the lower that number will be. But give it like a week or so. It's still early. 2, 500 people is not that many people for us to call it "the general public".

And don't get me wrong. I don't doubt that there are people who liked this movie. But the general consensus seems to be so clear and so well defined that it is hard for me to se a significant turn around and all of the sudden this turning into a popular movie.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 7:07 am

I guess we'll have wait and see.

Embryo
Embryo
Indoraptor11

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 9:10 am

I think the movie would have been even better if they included the 5 minute preview. It had good scenes both from the past and the future. It explained the Giga a bit better too. I noticed there were a small segment of the "Battle At Big Rock" during a TV special early in the movie. The start with Mosasaurus was very cool in my opinion.

It was cool to see the Dilophosaurus back in action. Dodgson´s death scene kinda resembled Nedrys death, even if not exactly same. Also very cool with the Dimetrodon in the cave too. The scene where the Therizinosaurus chased Claire was suspensful even if you knew she would survive. Some scenes with Blue running in the forest seemed to have bad animation sadly. It was said that there would be a Plesiosaurus somewhere but i never saw it.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 9:55 am

I watched many more Youtube reviews and they all are very consistent (and critical) on the following points:

-Fallen Kingdom teased dinosaurs in the city. Dominion had little of that.

-There is little tension. Characters survive and get out of everything. No character gets killed. You knew the main characters would never die and no harm happened to them.

-The marketing made it seem like the Giganotosaurus was a major plot point on the movie but it wasn't. Yeah it did defeat T Rexes even quicker than the Spino and Indominus (eich was in itself the worst idea) but other than that it was not really that much in the movie.

-Dinosaurs take a bit of a backseat on this movie. The plot is something else.

-There movie is full of copied scenes from previous films that are repeated again but with less significance.

-An entire trilogy ended and not once did we get to see characters from TLW or JP3.

-The movie was Fast and Furious Jurassic in tue sensethat it had much bombastic super hero like unrealostic action but with even less plot.

-It was the end of the 6 film saga and the end was literaly a copy paste of the fourth film. Like really? Out of all the possible epic endings they decided it was best to just do the exact same one again?

-JP and TLW tried to establish T Rexes as "The greatest predator that ever lived". JP3, JW, JWFK, and JWD turned T Rexes into a 0 and 4 record against other similar in size therapods.

With all of that being said...Do people still believe this movie will become a very well recieved?

It just has waaaaay too many things going against it.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 10:48 am

Reddit, Twitter, Youtube comments have always been negative JW so it's not surprising it's the same. I look to the Rotten Tomatoes audience score and if it doesn't drop big then that's what I think the general audience's reactions are.

Those negative comments come from fans who dearly love the original and hate how the JW films are just modern blockbuster and not general audiences who just want to have a fun time at the movies.

Both views are valid.

Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 11:12 am

I can't really think of anything I didn't like about the movie, I thought it was great. It's up there with Jurassic Park for me.

Last edited by Oviraptor on Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 11:22 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

And have you actually seen the movie? Because what I am getting from your posts here is that you just love to hate the movie that is not the one you have made in your head.

Just to be frank: I liked JW more than I thought I would, Fallen Kingdom failed me (I have seen it twice), Battle of Big Rock and Prologue were something I enjoyed.

I have not seen Dominion yet, I am aware of the critical reception and also have my own red flags - main one being that at the beginning for this films' development process there was an information that initially they wanted to make it as a 2-parter, and later the plot was more and more condensed, so that it fits the 2-2,5hrs length. That suggests overabundance of subplots, characters and dinosaurs (sic!) in the final product and I am not surprised to read about plotholes here.

Yet, I will give it a chance. Even Fallen Kingdom and JP3 had moments that did inspire me, so in the end it might not be terrible.

Will write more next week - I am hoping to catch Monday screening in the town when I am doing my vacation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 1:07 pm

IllOrfanato wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

And have you actually seen the movie? Because what I am getting from your posts here is that you just love to hate the movie that is not the one you have made in your head.

Im reporting what others have said as well.

I disagree (and advise being careful) with using the "you did not like it because it did not line up with your fan theories" argument. Because it is dismissive, not always the truth and it is the same attitude Disney has with Star Wars. Their "If you don't like what we did then there must be something wrong with you" attitude borders on gaslighting by sort of implying that their movies were always perfect, fans were just always crazy and or evil.

Not always the case. Sometimes movies have plot holes, sometimes movies are boring, sometimes movies just flat out did something absurd and so on. Those are writing issues. It is not always fans being the problem.

Yeah, that happens (fans being mad it did not go their way). But not always, sometimes movies have many other problems.

Not to mention...Many of the youtubers I've seen are not super fans of the framchise like we are. So I really doubt they all had a story made up in their minds before watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
TyrannosaurTJ
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
TyrannosaurTJ

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 6:43 pm

I'd like to mention that for Dominion, you have to be paying attention to the subtleties of the previous five movies in order to pick up on everything in this one and not see it as a self-contained little adventure because it genuinely isn't. Dominion is building up on the foundation already laid down before and carries it through to completion so you should be judging how the story evolves instead of moving it into an episodic sort of self-contained story.

If you don't have time to binge it all again, I'd definitely give "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom", Battle At Big Rock, and the Prologue another go again before you watch Dominion. My girlfriend and I did a full marathon of all the previous 5 films, BABR, and The Prologue about a week leading up to Dominion so all of the story points and angles were fresh when we watched Dominion in the theater. Thankfully doing so helped immensely because you have thirty years' worth of stories fresh in your head where you can go reference things while watching things on screen that this film is concluding or building upon to conclude.

You don't really need complete knowledge from the novels since they go a different path from the films obviously, but it does help for some background applications of the series for characterization reasons and even to pick up on parallels or the more subtle references. I would say that knowledge can also help those that otherwise feel challenged about having to pay attention and think during the previous 5 films. Then again I analyze and dissect everything I watch while watching it due to habits with working on the encyclopedia so I pay extra attention to most of the nuances the first time around if I can notice them and it helps me enjoy the film more. There's plenty of that in Dominion and so there's a lot to like in my opinion.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again." - Corrax Entry 7:17
Back to top Go down
http://www.jurassic-pedia.com/
Island Queen
Hatchling
Hatchling
Island Queen

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 9:09 pm

It looks like I was able to see it on opening day after all, and quite enjoyed it! Some people even clapped at the end, so it looks like people in my neck of the woods don't go by what critics think of a film and go see it for themselves before passing judgement on it (which is how it should be).

I wasn't planning on seeing it until Uncharted left our cheapest theater, but since it's already available to own on Blu-ray and DVD (got mine from Amazon), I thought what the heck, since I don't usually wait that long to see a movie I'm interested in. I thought that I would dislike it because I'm not big on the "dinosaurs on the mainland" plot idea, but actually enjoyed it quite a lot (I was probably fearing it would turn into something like Godzilla, but glad it actually didn't, minus the dinosaur fights, but that's to be expected). I'm glad that Dodgson finally got what he deserved, and in a way that resembled Nedry's death in the original (though he wasn't in a Jeep during a storm on a tropical island, but still). I would give it about a 7-7.5/10, just below JWFK, which is in between a 7.5-8/10, though this might change on multiple viewings. Planning a second viewing (hopefully in 3D this time, since I can't watch this version at home, not having a 3D TV yet) next weekend, though I may have to change the day, due to a family dinner for my aunt's birthday. Very Happy

The Malone Society
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
The Malone Society

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 10:16 pm

Just finished seeing Jurassic World Dominion. I thought it was great. I thought they did a lot of fun and interesting stuff. The new species were great additions, I liked how the film took the ideas of the dangers and benefits of genetic engineering even further, and I liked seeing the old characters again. My biggest fears were that the film would ignore the ramifications of Masie being a clone and that it would try to suggest that dinosaurs could cause the apocalypse. Thankfully, neither were the case. As for how it compares to the rest of the franchise... I'm not sure. I will have to give it more time to process, but I think in the World trilogy Fallen Kingdom might still be my favorite. But overall, the World trilogy ended on a high note.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 11:23 pm

I’ve already said it once but man I really hate being with the critics on this one. Glad you guys enjoyed it but personally I found very little to like.

With a movie like this I really wanted to enjoy it. Especially when you have the old cast back and it could be the last time obviously. Oh well life goes on but it sucks :/

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 2:49 am

Troyal1 wrote:
I’ve already said it once but man I really hate being with the critics on this one. Glad you guys enjoyed it but personally I found very little to like.

With a movie like this I really wanted to enjoy it. Especially when you have the old cast back and it could be the last time obviously. Oh well life goes on but it sucks :/

Glad that you said that because that shuts down the "If you do not think highly of this movie it it is because you had an agenda to hate it".

Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 9:29 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

Glad that you said that because that shuts down the "If you do not think highly of this movie it it is because you had an agenda to hate it".

It's ridiculous to think that those who don't enjoy Dominion or the JW trilogy have an agenda.

I like them but I have to acknowledge their flaws. Compared to JP the JW films are just fun B movies.

Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 6:19 pm

Caught a 4pm viewing on Friday.

I'm mixed on it. I feel there were a lot of scenes that were great and I truly enjoyed but they all felt sort of smashed together. It also, again like FK, felt like more than one movie smashed together but perhaps a bit worse this time around.

Some of the plot is pretty weak but some of it was pretty freaking spectacular for potential spin-offs or a TV series.

The ending was horribly bad, like a fan fiction written by child.

I feel like making the movie into two parts would have really fixed a few issues.

Overall in ranking: 1) JP 2) TLW 3) JP3 4)JW 5)JWD and 6) JWFK

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!   Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER thread!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next