Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

A Discovery Made Too Late...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiju-King42
Embryo
Embryo

A Discovery Made Too Late... Empty
PostSubject: A Discovery Made Too Late...   A Discovery Made Too Late... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 4:51 pm

Hey, everyone. My name is Kaiju-King42. Been a huge Jurassic Park fan since as long as I can remember.

... And yet... I have a confession to make. Until a few days ago, I had never visited JP Legacy.

It was on a kaiju fan site: Tohokingdom, where I heard about JP Legacy closing down. Curious, I looked up the site, and ended up spending hours scouring through its pages. I was impressed by the dedication of it's staff and the wealth of information the site possessed. And, although I had only just discovered it, I felt a little sad knowing that it was going to be gone in only a few days.

In short... I guess I discovered JP Legacy a little too late. I missed out on something great.

And I guess that's why I registered here.
Back to top Go down
FayhdrianColonist
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
FayhdrianColonist

PostSubject: Re: A Discovery Made Too Late...   A Discovery Made Too Late... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 5:04 pm

Hi! We're glad you've come! A lot of us are trying to make this site as close as we can to JPLegacy. There was so much content there, and it's sad to see it go, but perhaps we can all make something great out of this forum!

access main security grid access: PERMISSION DENIED....and...:
Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: A Discovery Made Too Late...   A Discovery Made Too Late... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 6:09 pm

Hi -- welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy your stay among fellow fans and enthusiasts. Smile

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Discovery Made Too Late...   A Discovery Made Too Late... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Discovery Made Too Late...
Page 1 of 1