Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

JPOG: The Forgotten

Go down 
+8
FTKchuuNINJA
jpog2
LostWorld
Dinonerd343
DinoWorld2014
CallMeDanger
Dragon Scales
EchoGreen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragon Scales
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dragon Scales

JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 11:46 am

Pikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Back to top Go down
jpog2
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 4:31 am

Oh sh*t ! Can we see That indominus in-game ??? And the acacia
Back to top Go down
Dragon Scales
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dragon Scales

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 1:02 pm

Can you imagine how much species of dinosaurs can you make. It will be cool see the indominus and t rex death duel
Back to top Go down
Chopperface
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 9:48 am

EchoGreen wrote:
This doesn't need explanation. Wink
JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 HIOFquP

By Odin's beard. I never thought I'd see the day when we got something like this... outstanding. Just outstanding work.
Back to top Go down
Oshronosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Oshronosaurus

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 12:57 pm

my dream has been realized! Very Happy 

by someone else, mind you, but i'd been putting forward the suggestion of indominus from the spino for a while Wink this opens up a million and one different possibilities Very Happy

Join the Brethren!
Back to top Go down
EchoGreen
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:15 pm

The model is very much incomplete, with many little details needing work. For one, the eye is placed wrongly and the jaw needs to be reshaped. And it really needs a skin. And to be tested in game.

Oshronosaurus, the Spinosaurus animations actually match up pretty well to the Indominus, more so than any other carnivore in the game. In fact, the body proportions of the JPOG Spinosaurus are almost identical to Indominus, barring the head!

JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Ot2MKZn
I don't know whether the animations for this fellow will display properly in game. It depends on whether the tmd tool supports skeleton modification yet.
Back to top Go down
jpog2
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:54 am

Fabulous !
Back to top Go down
Dragon Scales
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dragon Scales

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 2:38 pm

Can I make a suggestion of a skin? Can you make the dilophosaurus skin as it was seen in jurassic park the game and another using one of the concepts made by Stan Winston school.
Back to top Go down
Chopperface
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:42 pm

EchoGreen wrote:
The model is very much incomplete, with many little details needing work. For one, the eye is placed wrongly and the jaw needs to be reshaped. And it really needs a skin. And to be tested in game.

Oshronosaurus, the Spinosaurus animations actually match up pretty well to the Indominus, more so than any other carnivore in the game. In fact, the body proportions of the JPOG Spinosaurus are almost identical to Indominus, barring the head!

JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Ot2MKZn
I don't know whether the animations for this fellow will display properly in game. It depends on whether the tmd tool supports skeleton modification yet.

Wow! Your Apatosaurus has been one of my absolute favorite modding additions to JPOG ever. So weird to see the skin on the new model, gonna take some getting used to!
Back to top Go down
LostWorld
Hatchling
Hatchling
LostWorld

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Great to have you back, Echo. Your tree work, that creature in its developmental stages, and the Apato all have got me excited about the awesome work that's happening for this year.

Congrats to Osh too! An idea is being manifested.
Back to top Go down
jpog2
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:50 am

Can i propose my skin for the indominus model ?
JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Img_3210
Back to top Go down
Oshronosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Oshronosaurus

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 12:14 pm

incidentally, i remember reading either here or back on JPL that a way to make camo carnos had been found (had to do with cycling from one skin to another, dunno if it'd really cycle through the opaque and semi-transparent skins or if it started as one and then permanently changed to the other) but i can't remember where it is or who made it. would that be applied for Indominus here as well?

(btw, i think a similar process to that could be used for the Parasaurolophus as well, hopefully to cycle through all the skins or, if there's a limit, then between just two or maybe three different para skins--it could help cut down on the number of species actually being implemented and therefore make room for others if wanted)

EDIT: another thought just occurred to me--since it's now possible to make Indominus from the spino, perhaps there could also be a Mosasaurus from the rex? i don't remember most of the rex's animations off the top of my head, but the appeal would be that, like with the idea of Indominus vs. Tyrannosaurus death duels, this would allow Indominus vs. Mosasaurus death duels like in the film, though that'd obviously be a much more radical change of model than with spino to indominus

Join the Brethren!
Back to top Go down
EchoGreen
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 5:47 pm

No, that's not possible. The only way a skin can change is when a dinosaur dies, and I don't believe there is any way to trigger it otherwise.

I am opposed to the idea of marine reptiles. No dinosaur in the game has any animations even slightly suited to them, and there isn't any way to force marine reptiles to stay in the water.

Jpog2, while your skin is very nice, it's made for the Allosaurus UV map. Indominus has a unique UV map and can't use any other dinosaur's skins.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Scales
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dragon Scales

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 6:01 pm

EchoGreen, can you please keep the weekly announcements in the Website where you have the mod, please?
Back to top Go down
Oshronosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Oshronosaurus

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 7:17 pm

EchoGreen wrote:
I am opposed to the idea of marine reptiles. No dinosaur in the game has any animations even slightly suited to them, and there isn't any way to force marine reptiles to stay in the water.
well presumably that'd be solved just by keeping them in all-water exhibits Wink i mean, i've seen video and such of a mosasaur modded from the carcha (i think) and keeping it in an all-water exhibit at least helps mask that it's not the best model

it was just an idea in any case--pretty much all i'm good for with this Razz who knows what this new modeling technique could allow in any case--it might help make a bunch of other species look alot better, more like what they really were. one good example could be other small carnivores based on the dilo model: while, yes, Herrerasaurus does look like the in-game dilo without the crests and frills, the animations leave something to be desired since, to my knowledge, it would still have to spit poison that the herreros don't have canonically since i'm pretty sure the dilos don't have any other attack animations. like, maybe the alberto or cerato model could be used instead, scaled down to match the herrero's correct size, or maybe even one of the large carnivores (i don't know what the limits of this new modeling technique are and, to my knowledge, the only example so far is indominus from the spino). an alternate trike model based on the toro so that they can joust like the toros would be pretty cool, too.

Join the Brethren!
Back to top Go down
jpog2
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 1:18 am

EchoGreen wrote:
No, that's not possible. The only way a skin can change is when a dinosaur dies, and I don't believe there is any way to trigger it otherwise.

Jpog2, while your skin is very nice, it's made for the Allosaurus UV map. Indominus has a unique UV map and can't use any other dinosaur's skins.
Okeyyy so if you can post or send me the uv map of your model , i will make a skin
Back to top Go down
Dragon Scales
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dragon Scales

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Can I propse a skin ideas for Dilophosaurus?
This one appered in JP the game
JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 12687970_1547726455554848_248554367819943915_n

JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 11026186_1444261709234657_202452326095046012_n

JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSy34W30iZyU39vxAYtnfl66EgWzB4chM-g_vafCksODaQCU9Gv
Back to top Go down
Troodon
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Hi!
I have been interested in this mod for some time, can I help you make skins or models? I have already done 2 mods, 3 others are in progress, I am pretty good at skins but also make good models in Blender.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Scales
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dragon Scales

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 8:01 pm

Trodon, can you make the dilophosaurus skins, please?
Back to top Go down
Troodon
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 1:38 am

I can try!

EDIT:
Off Topic- Here is my progress in the skin,then I will add the sufficient upgrades for better conections and resolution
JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Diloph10
Oh and soon I will open a topic about these skins,for no more OffTopics - End Off Topic
Back to top Go down
Dragon Scales
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dragon Scales

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:16 am

That's awesome. I love it!!! If your skins are not approved by EchoGreen, you should do a skin pack because you are so talented. Do you know how to make a tml with multiples? I can help you with that if you need.
Edit: time ago I requested help to remake some skins that were old in this forum. If you are interested , your help is more than welcome.
Back to top Go down
Troodon
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 5:14 pm

Haha,thanks! Razz I have already made a pack skins, and I have 3 other packs in progress Razz and yes,I know how to make a TML with multiskinning,and with skins in High Resolution.
And of course I'm interested in remake these skins, just send me a reference image and I'll do it! I love doing skins!
Here are the links of my packs,if you want to see them (In Spanish): "Novels Skins Pack" "Dinosaur King Expansion Pack" "Realistic Expansion Pack" And another that has no link since I have not yet learned enough to start doing it tongue
Back to top Go down
Dragon Scales
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dragon Scales

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:10 pm

Thank you so much,  it means a lot to me!! And of course I will tell you and send you references.And i'm exited to see the other dilophosaurus skin.
Back to top Go down
jpog2
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 5:28 pm

Any news ? About the indominus rex model and the apatosaurus
Back to top Go down
Dragon Scales
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dragon Scales

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 5:38 pm

Troodon wrote:
Haha,thanks! Razz I have already made a pack skins, and I have 3 other packs in progress Razz and yes,I know how to make a TML with multiskinning,and with skins in High Resolution.
And of course I'm interested in remake these skins, just send me a reference image and I'll do it! I love doing skins!
Here are the links of my packs,if you want to see them (In Spanish): "Novels Skins Pack" "Dinosaur King Expansion Pack" "Realistic Expansion Pack" And another that has no link since I have not yet learned enough to start doing it tongue
No rushing but can you please tell me how are you doing with the progress of the skins? Tell me when you can fell ready to start with the skins that I told you before.
Back to top Go down
EchoGreen
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 10:20 pm

jpog2 wrote:
Any news ? About the indominus rex model and the apatosaurus
No. The next version has been delayed until certain features are added to the tmd processing tool. I cannot show progress until then.

Could a moderator please lock this topic? It has served its purpose for now.
Back to top Go down
Megaspino2
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 10:30 pm

EchoGreen wrote:
Could a moderator please lock this topic? It has served its purpose for now.

Wish granted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JPOG: The Forgotten   JPOG: The Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JPOG: The Forgotten
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2