Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2

Go down 
+35
The Geeky Zoologist
Six-Foot Turkey
Levine
TyrannoFan
Herrerasaurus
JoeApp
The Beeg One
TheDreamMaster
K_Ozz92
brunofernando
TRK/TrexKing
Lost
Viperman
eagc7
TyrannosaurTJ
Dead2009
evolution_rex
Pokesaurus
Trexbreakout
Megaspino2
LeGribouilleur
Dr. Wu
1morey
Aegyptiacus3
Oviraptor
Gondrasia
Pachyrhinosaurus
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
Océane
CT-1138
V.a.nublarensis
Sickle_Claw
dance2nite
Rhedosaurus
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 8:55 pm

dance2nite wrote:
BD Wong is back in NYC now, so looks like he filmed for no more than 2 weeks. He is now probably finished for the London shoot but could still go to Hawaii.

Also Bryce & Chris are in LA at the moment so not sure if they are finished in London yet either?
Just 2 weeks? I can't bear Wu with small screentime again. f*ck this sh*t, I'm out.  Laughing

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:16 am

Calm down man. Just because he's finish filming at London doesn't mean he won't film at another location for the film. You're getting worked up over nothing.

We haven't got a trailer yet so what's with the "F*ck this sh*t, I'm out."? Save that if don't like the movie AFTER you seen it.

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 5:59 am

Two weeks could be highly concentrated and meaty material for all we know. I'm open to the possibility that he's poorly used in the film, but I'd rather see the movie and how his scenes work in context before jumping to a conclusion like that.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 10:48 am

People didn't get my "f*ck this sh*t I'm out" joke. My bad.  Laughing

If he doesn't has much screentime/development, they better delay his death to JW3. Then I'll be fine.  Neutral

There's so much potential in this, I can actually imagine a lot of scenes with him, and good scenes that bring provoking dialogues.

Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:00 pm

This is seriously starting to look like it'll parallel TLW in a number of ways:
- Largely set on an island full of wild dinosaurs
- Fancy estate/mansion set
- Little girl plays a role
- African-American adolescent supporting character
- Main character returns from the predecessor wearing different clothes and acting different (Ian-Claire)
- A ruined man-made area plays a key role
- A darker tone
- Environmentalist/animal rights theme
- Big dino-capturing, toy-ready vehicles
- Introducing new dinosaurs
- Scene involving a dome-head
- Possible/probable dinosaurs on mainland climax

If all this is true, it would help explain why Trevorrow & co decided not to talk about TLW except in passing. Let's remember that although Trevorrow doesn't regard TLW in the same ballpark as the first JP, he still brought up the movie's trailer attack sequence as his favorite in the franchise. I think he has more respect for it than he's letting on, he just doesn't want to reveal spoilers as to what might happen in JW2. Probably not the best idea to draw attention to TLW if your super-secret new movie is almost a remake of it.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:20 pm

I'm getting to the point where i want to jump into the time where we get our first teaser and title. It's harder than last time imo.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

If he doesn't has much screentime/development, they better delay his death to JW3. Then I'll be fine.  Neutral

There's so much potential in this, I can actually imagine a lot of scenes with him, and good scenes that bring provoking dialogues.

I actually wondered if you were joking but I really couldn't tell cause you have been nervous about Dr. Wu's screen time in the film for a while now.

I get your concern as I too want Wu in a important role but right now we should just be getting excited for the movie.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Dr. Wu wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

I actually wondered if you were joking but I really couldn't tell cause you have been nervous about Dr. Wu's screen time in the film for a while now.

I get your concern as I too want Wu in a important role but right now we should just be getting excited for the movie.
That's why I joked about it.  Laughing

By the way, I'm excited for JW2.  Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 4:27 pm

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
- Main character returns from the predecessor wearing different clothes and acting different (Ian-Claire)
- A darker tone

If all this is true, it would help explain why Trevorrow & co decided not to talk about TLW except in passing. Let's remember that although Trevorrow doesn't regard TLW in the same ballpark as the first JP, he still brought up the movie's trailer attack sequence as his favorite in the franchise. I think he has more respect for it than he's letting on, he just doesn't want to reveal spoilers as to what might happen in JW2. Probably not the best idea to draw attention to TLW if your super-secret new movie is almost a remake of it.

You're scaring me. Stop scaring me. I mean, you're probably right, but it's still scary. You know, I used to laugh at the "new park" reboot plot for JW before it got announced, because it seemed like a fan fiction (people at JPL actually had wrote similar things) or desperate attempt to make cash on familiar property. And similarly I used to laugh at "The Lost Park: Jurassic World" idea. But not anymore. Having potentially second camouflaged remake/reboot in span of five films is so unimaginative it's not even funny.

What's next, Jurassic World 3 where T-Rex kills Spinosaurus for real this time, and the ultra smart raptors communicate with human voice synthesizers like Darwin the Dolphin did in SeaQuest? Then Owen, substituting Grant, uses his raptor whistle substitute, raptor language translator, which allows him to speak in natural raptor voice?

Not funny? Well it shouldn't be... because it might happen

I rather have JP5 as complete trash that at least tried for new things, than being another thinly masked remake. Of course I still hope for it to be great and original, which it might be, but as with JW once the new park premise was unleashed the expectations will sink to be on par with JP3 if such old themes were to be unveiled. Not yet though, as we don't yet even have official premise or title or trailer out yet.
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 5:41 pm

Mistral wrote:

I rather have JP5 as complete trash that at least tried for new things, than being another thinly masked remake.

I'll take a Lost World soft remake over homocraptors and hybrids any day of the week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 5:50 pm

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
Mistral wrote:

I rather have JP5 as complete trash that at least tried for new things, than being another thinly masked remake.

I'll take a Lost World soft remake over homocraptors and hybrids any day of the week.

It would be terrible, yes, but at least potentially memorable lol

So we have The Last Jedi potentially being remake of Empire, and JP5 potentially remake of TLW after both of their immediate predecessors were already reboots of their original respected films while disguised as sequels. We are living in pretty depressive world of mainstream movies nowadays. Last night watching Moulin Rouge and it's artistic vision made me forget it for a while. It was cool to watch a... movie
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Dr. Wu wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

You just missed a grand opportunity to stay in character and tease him about how much you'd be appearing in JW2. Razz
Back to top Go down
LeGribouilleur
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 7:50 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
I think it is an Acrocanthosaurus. By the looks of it, it could be a juvenile rather then a hybrid.
1morey wrote:
I think it is a Concavenator, though the glare in the window is right where the hump would be, so it is hard to say for sure. Plus, it is possible there are some stylistic designs to it, similar to hypothetical designs in paleoart.
Spoiler:
The antorbital fenestra is way too reduced, the orbit far too rounded, and the overall shape of the animal's skull is quite short and deep for both of those species, though. It may be assumed either that this new theropod is actually a hybrid, or that it is an awfully erroneous reconstruction of one of the two aforesaid carcharodontosaurids. Given the potential Dilophosaurus animatronic's look, I wouldn't be surprised if this latter conjecture prove true, sadly.
By-the-by, could the dinosaur reflected here belong to the same species as our unidentified creature ? It seems to sport two high, vaguely Concavenator-like crests.
Back to top Go down
Megaspino2
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 7:58 pm

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
- A darker tone

I've been lurking around the JW2 news thread here and there and this is what it's shaping out to be. As soon as I heard they were going to return to Nublar again I immediately thought "why?" If they just rehash TLW there won't be much progress forward for the franchise; if that's the case then the filmmakers have run out of ideas which is sad. In that case I'd rather see the franchise laid to rest rather than have a soft TLW reboot. What's even more troubling is how people aren't upset if it is the same plot.

Also apparently it's an metri?

https://twitter.com/LeDoctor/status/855435692289040394/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fmovieweb.com%2Fjurassic-world-2-new-dinosaur-metriacanthosaurus%2F

If that's what it's supposed to be that's some strange dinosaur anatomy.

Edit: That dilopho they showed looks more baby t.rex with a crest than what we saw in JP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Megaspino2 wrote:
If they just rehash TLW there won't be much progress forward for the franchise; if that's the case then the filmmakers have run out of ideas which is sad. In that case I'd rather see the franchise laid to rest rather than have a soft TLW reboot. What's even more troubling is how people aren't upset if it is the same plot.

Yes, thousand times yes to this!

I would upvote your post twice if I could.

I say it too. Rather kill it for good than rehash it. Screw the fanservice, screw the lazy writing. I don't want the series to go on beyond the 6th film anyway, because you know why drag it on forever *just because* (instead of making what you have as amazing as possible), but if the 5th film is basically another camouflaged remake... then I rather give up altogether already.

I bet the Jurassic Cast Podcast people will love if this does happens to be the case though. Their love for TLW is so intense and earth shattering that they'll see it as holy badge of honor and celebration.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 8:42 pm

I want to see it before I pass a big judgments. Even if it is a rehash of TLW it could still have some new elements that could make it totally incredible and worth while.

I understand the concern though. I just can't see Bayona doing a rehash without a purpose, even if he isn't the writer. That's why I have faith right now.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 9:12 pm

Yes. I'm sure this film will be an almost shot-for-shot remake of TLW.

Rolling Eyes

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 9:26 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Yes. I'm sure this film will be an almost shot-for-shot remake of TLW.

Rolling Eyes

Yes, because that's totally like the only way to effectively do a remake.

Rolling Eyes

Anyway, given that TLW is generally mixed to negatively received by GA, not loved by everyone like JP, they wouldn't try pulling something like that anyway in this potential scenario, but go for more of a camouflaged approach. Of course JW already did that with JP, as did TFA with ANH which most with some brain cells could recognize, but with TLW not all people remember the actual film by memory, so they can get away with doing basically the same thing as before masqueraded as something else. Just change the bits GA didn't seem to like but keep the things focus groups and market research said worked. Same thing as before, but packaged differently and "negative" things removed. Easy going!

Again, all hypothetically. I want the emphasize the "potential" part, because we don't have confirmation anything, only clues and assumptions, but sometimes assumptions turn out to be true after all. Hopefully they don't, and as I've said earlier they'd spend just 5 minutes on Nublar, never returning again. And the other bits are just coincidences and/or wrongly rumored
Back to top Go down
Megaspino2
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 10:27 pm

Even though I like TLW I don't want to see the same scenario played out again and disguised as a new "sequel". The whole point of bringing JP back from the grave with JW was to move the story forward with new ideas and to take the franchise to new places, not rehash. If we keep getting island plots what is the point of having more movies? TLW actually had a purpose to go back to the island plot because it was a fresh new idea, JP3 had no business being exclusively on the island and JW also suffers from this to an extent. There are only two things that separate JW from JP, one is the I.rex and the second is the raptors, everything else is cosmetic. I could let the island plot slide with JW since it was supposed to be a stepping stone to something bigger, but if this sequel is going to repeat then JW was a waste of time.

It wouldn't be a scene for scene kind of thing, even true remakes aren't like that but the bottom line is this is shaping up to be nothing different from what we have seen already. Now does everything have to be radical no; is every new idea good, not at all (see homocraptors), but good sequels have an overarching plot and so far JP doesn't have this. I truly hope, like Mistral, that Nublar is only a cameo in the beginning and that it's only like the boardroom scene in TLW. Right now I am very skeptical and leery.

I can clearly see where Mistral is coming from, I'd rather have 3 great movies that are memorable in every way than an endless supply of filler sequels. Let things go out on a high note not a low one.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 11:32 pm

I really think that assuming this film will be a TLW clone based on what little information we have is pretty foolish.

While I'll admit there are some parallels (assuming the little bit of information we have thus far are true), it simply wouldn't make much sense for this film to parallel TLW to the extent that some people here are suggesting it will. It's not like TLW was the most well received film in the world (justified or not).

Also, people do have a tendency to exaggerate or even fabricate parallels in order to...

A) Give a hypothetical body to a project they know very little about.

B) Undermine a project.

C) Build up a project (essentially, the opposite of B).

I think that's largely what's happening here.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 2:08 am

I do think that unlike TLW once the Dinosaurs hit the mainland in this film they will stay there & expand, not be sent back to the islands again! Wink
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 2:49 am

That's one big difference from TLW I'm confident we'll see. The dinosaurs will be transported successfully off the island in droves, sent all over the world. Something big happens and we spend a longer amount of time on the mainland than ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 10:25 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
I really think that assuming this film will be a TLW clone based on what little information we have is pretty foolish.

While I'll admit there are some parallels (assuming the little bit of information we have thus far are true), it simply wouldn't make much sense for this film to parallel TLW to the extent that some people here are suggesting it will. It's not like TLW was the most well received film in the world (justified or not).

Also, people do have a tendency to exaggerate or even fabricate parallels in order to...

A) Give a hypothetical body to a project they know very little about.

B) Undermine a project.

C) Build up a project (essentially, the opposite of B).

I think that's largely what's happening here.

This is a forum. On forum, speculation tends to happen. Now whether or not they're based on anything substantial doesn't matter, without them we would be left with dry officially announced facts alone and this would be a rather dead place. Speculations lead to assumptions, and assumptions lead to opinions. How is this different from speculating what Dr Wu does where and how and if someone is playing her daughter, how assumed Dilophosaurus and other rumored species may or may not look, what "this piece of presumably leaked toy line paper" might or might not reveal, what Trevorrow tweeted on day X and how it will affect everything everywhere, etc etc etc.

Saying it's "foolish"... who are you to say what's right and wrong. Calling people out for their speculations and opinions is not alright in my books. You may not agree with others, which is fine and explaining why not it welcomed, but that doesn't mean you should call them out with harsh words.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 200

And as for me personally, whatever "fabricated parallels" and end game plans you think I might or might not be having in my head, I don't think I've repeated enough how I've said I want this movie to be good. Not only to phase off my disappointment with the last movie (as well as JP3), but to get finally some fresh ideas on the table. Still, I admittedly am getting more concerned by the day. Maybe there's nothing to be concerned about, or maybe there is, who can tell really? Not you, and not me, so there is not automatic "right answer" out there. If it all ends to be for nothing, then great, but if the assumptions are correct after all, which in the world of infinite possibilities they might just be, then... well...
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 11:18 am

dance2nite wrote:
I do think that unlike TLW once the Dinosaurs hit the mainland in this film they will stay there & expand, not be sent back to the islands again! Wink

Agreed. It would kinda handicap the third movie if everything just stayed status-quo after this one xD

That's one of the things I'm most looking forward to. What exactly are they going to do with the dinosaurs after the Nublar scenes? I remember early on hearing Trevs talk about what different uses dinosaurs could have going forward. I'm really looking forward to seeing how that's elaborated on.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 1:43 pm

Aerial footage

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 2:24 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Agreed. It would kinda handicap the third movie if everything just stayed status-quo after this one xD

That's one of the things I'm most looking forward to. What exactly are they going to do with the dinosaurs after the Nublar scenes? I remember early on hearing Trevs talk about what different uses dinosaurs could have going forward. I'm really looking forward to seeing how that's elaborated on.
This! I so want to see something creative beyond them escaping and causing panic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 5:34 pm

[claire voice] "Don't we all" [/claire voice]

Btw here's bit of "color" to lighten the case of the Mondays

http://www.jurassicworld2movie.com/topic/43322
1. I think the coming Jurassic World 2 or Jurassic Park 5 will go towards intense Dino fighting to be precise much like Dino mortal kombat.
2. I think, huge companies will start to experiment on dinosaurs trying to inject them with "dino steriods", splicing dna or any other way to make the scariest dino gladiator.
3. Dino hybrids will be a thing, companies will experiment and abuse dinosaurs to create their very own dino hybrid and we would probably see "failed" ones forced to fight regardless.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 5:47 pm

My god I'd rather it be cancelled than that
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 5:54 pm

Okay, wtf is that sh*t? I highly doubt it'll be something like that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 6:00 pm

It's just some random person speculating/guessing/hoping, I just wanted to show the "other spectrum" of what some people seem to be thinking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2
Page 7 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next