Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 3:35 pm

I have a theory... what if they snuck out the new hybrid early this time to avoid it appearing on paper plates, and is instead been hidden in plain sight this whole time?
Spoiler:

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 3:42 pm

Surely Rexy is done saving the day. The filmmakers can't possibly be that devoid of ideas. She either needs to be left alone or allowed a proper send off. As the apex predator of Nublar for nearly 30 years, it would be appropriate if she goes down with the island. Judging by the leaked animatronic/puppet, she's likely getting off the island.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 5:16 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
I have a theory... what if they snuck out the new hybrid early this time to avoid it appearing on paper plates, and is instead been hidden in plain sight this whole time?
Spoiler:

It just looks far too much like a juvenile Acrocanthosaurus to me. Besides, Sickle Claw already confirmed what the new hybrid is via his own source that confirmed Neomorph's leak.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 7:04 pm

I know what it is. And that's very similar to how it's described.

#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 8:19 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong but... If the leaks are true...

This Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom kinda sounds very similar to Jurassic World in the sense that their plot centers around the creation of a new super powerful hybrid as main antagoinist and Rexy will probably fight it in some way?
Oh please no. No more fights.

The thing is, without any dinosaur vs dinosaur fights then the Jurassic Park films would be just a running from dinosaurs movie for the most part.

That´s the thing with this franchise, it is a bit of a one trick pony when the action get´s going.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 8:35 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

This Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom kinda sounds very similar to Jurassic World in the sense that their plot centers around the creation of a new super powerful hybrid as main antagoinist and Rexy will probably fight it in some way?

The thing is, without any dinosaur vs dinosaur fights then the Jurassic Park films would be just a running from dinosaurs movie for the most part.

That´s the thing with this franchise, it is a bit of a one trick pony when the action get´s going.
I would still admire the beauty of those animals. They are not pokemons.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 8:50 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

Yeah but the thing is... It is a movie, not a documentary. If the movie was all talk about science and the dinosaurs just walking and running around then people would be like...Is that it?

Plus, animal vs animal fights are soemthing that happens very often in the wild. Prey fighting against predators, animals fighting for territory, animals fighting for who leads the pride, and so on.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 8:52 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

Side note: I would love to see somebody do something like similar to what The Unusual Suspect did with the Power Rangers theme and JP/JW, but with the Pokemon theme instead.

It would be quite fitting if the next film is filled to the brim with dinosaur fights.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 8:56 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

I said it before but no one listened. The chronicle guy said "we will see fights we haven't seen before" So not an old fight, but a new fight.

CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:28 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

Yeah but the thing is... It is a movie, not a documentary. If the movie was all talk about science and the dinosaurs just walking and running around then people would be like...Is that it?

Plus, animal vs animal fights are soemthing that happens very often in the wild. Prey fighting against predators, animals fighting for territory, animals fighting for who leads the pride, and so on.
And I quote...

"If people want to watch poorly crafted dino fight fiction, they should watch Jurassic Fight Club, NOT Jurassic Park."

Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 1:35 am

CT-1138 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

And I quote...

"If people want to watch poorly crafted dino fight fiction, they should watch Jurassic Fight Club, NOT Jurassic Park."
But the thing is a lot of people do not think the fights in the series thus far have been poorly crafted. I say we wait and see how someone like Bayona will handle these fights.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 3:02 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

I said it before but no one listened. The chronicle guy said "we will see fights we haven't seen before" So not an old fight, but a new fight.

But didn't the Chronicle guy say there would be a Comic Con teaser? & how does this guy have inside info anyway? scratch
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 4:11 am

dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

But didn't the Chronicle guy say there would be a Comic Con teaser? & how does this guy have inside info anyway? scratch
well to be fair he didnt say that there be one at comic con, he said sometime around comic con and he wasn't exactly sure himself. His company makes jurassic related collectibles so it would make sense that uni would give them some details for some future ideas for collectibles. The sooner they know the sooner they can get to work on them. If people want to know what exactly he said then i would check out the chronicle collectibles facebook page and watch their livestream video that features the baby raptors
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 5:44 am

Could someone please pm me the details on this new hybrid? I really don't want another hybrid and its existence worries me.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 7:53 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
CT-1138 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

And I quote...

But the thing is a lot of people do not think the fights in the series thus far have been poorly crafted. I say we wait and see how someone like Bayona will handle these fights.

This.

The Rex VS Raptors fight in Jurassic Park is considered by many fans the best moment in the franchise. It is without a doubt one of the most popular and iconic scenes in films in general.

The Raptor VS Raptor fight in The Lost World seemed natural and no one seemed to mind it being there.

The Rex VS Spino, I´ll give you that one, that one was obviously infamous but not because it was a fight but because with the fight the producers wanted to firmly establish that the fan favorite T Rex species stand no chance against the newcomer Spinosaurus species

The I Rex VS Ankylosauruses in Jurassic World everyone seems to be ok with this

Same with Raptor Squad VS I Rex in Jurassic World, everyone seems to be ok with it

And finally the Rex Raptor Mosasaurus VS I Rex in Jurassic World. Even though some have said it felt a bit like Jurassic Avengers, many people seemed entertained by it.

So it looks like dinosaur VS dinosaur fights are much more often a hit than a miss. Jurassic World had 3 different dinosaur fights with many dinosaur species (No other JP film had as many fights) and it turned out to be ok. That´s why I don´t get notion that Jurassic World 2 should avoid dinosaur fights at all cost.

In fact I don´t think I have ever seen anyone say that Jurassic World felt like Jurassic Fight club... Some people have been hard on the JW on the intenet but never because it had too many dinosaur fights.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 10:40 am

My issue is this.

If we're given something akin the the Rex/Indominus fight in every single movie, it's going to end up looking watered down. Personally, I loved the end of JW. It was massive, it was epic, it was fun. The 10 year old in me was having a joygasm the entire time.

That being said, it really needs to be a one-off. Eventually, the dinosaurs will really start to look like Pokemon/Tranformers/Kaiju, and that kind of negates the whole purpose. Furthermore, if taken too far, it will start to look like self parody, which will in turn undermine the franchise as a whole.

Add to that the fact that a lot of the fans do have a particular dinosaur that they absolutely adore/fangasm over, and if that particular dinosaur happens to get the short end of the stick, it could potentially alienate people. JP3 is the perfect example of that.

Also, it undermines the creative process as well. Why should the writers use their brains to come up with something new and original when they can just throw two dinosaurs together in a prehistoric cockfight?

All things considered, I just think it's the wrong road to go down. I'd rather see something more original.

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 11:14 am

Uhhhh.... 3 words: Spino vs T. rex

There's also the fact that the avengers battle in Jurassic Wor, Oh I mean the dino war, was so schlocky and cliched I saw every move coming minutes ahead of it happening. They tried turning JP in Marvel, and it shows. It tickles the inner 10 year old, because a 10 year old probably came up with it. I mean, this is a JP movie, not a child playing with their toys. That's not how animals fight. They have a big build up and a disappointingly anti-climactic ending. It's not some drawn out super-fight. Though, I will say, I do not and never will consider the T. rex on Raptor action in the first movie a "fight". It's simply T. rex preying on a smaller carnivore. She's even bent over the Raptor carcass about to eat like she was over the Gallimimus when the other Raptor attacks her and the Rex has to defend herself.

BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 11:53 am

If we can all stop acting that one (admittedly OTT) dinosaur battle at the end of Jurassic World automatically means this franchise has become The Avengers? It hasn't and it won't. I still don't see Marvel Studios when I see Jurassic World (even accepting that several of their actors have appeared in Marvel films), I see a finale more similar to a Ray Harryhausen film with strong characterization given to the individual creatures and a sense of awe arising from that scene. Dislike it to your hearts content (or lack thereof), but don't try to dress it down into something it isn't.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Dinosa12

Last edited by BarrytheOnyx on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 12:22 pm

I still want to see a a pair of bull Trikes fighting to see who becomes the alpha male of the herd or an alpha male Trike fight and ward off a smaller predator like the one Triceratops fought off the one Allosaurus in the original 1925 version of The Lost World or fight and kill a full grown Ceratosaurus to the death via One Million Years BC. It would be a tribute to past dinosaur films while still giving people something different.

If we're going to have dinosaur fights, then at least make them natural as possible.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 12:28 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
I still want to see a a pair of bull Trikes fighting to see who becomes the alpha male of the herd or an alpha male Trike fight and ward off a smaller predator like the one Triceratops fought off the one Allosaurus in the original 1925 version of The Lost World or fight and kill a full grown Ceratosaurus to the death via One Million Years BC. It would be a tribute to past dinosaur films while still giving people something different.

If we're going to have dinosaur fights, then at least make them natural as possible.

This. I know Grant tells Charlie "Herbivores don't fight" but when you look at nature shows... who's making the big fights for dominance and mates? It's the herbivores. It's the big horn sheep smashing into each other for the right to mate. It's the hippopotamus chewing on each other for space in the watering hole. I want to see Pachycephalosaurus ramming into each other like Big Horn sheep. Heck, a predator:prey fight like a Raptor or a Rex trying to take on a Stegosaurus would be FAR more interesting than another predator on predator fight.

Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 12:36 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:

Now that would be cool.  Smile

Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 1:00 pm

One of the problems is defining what actually constitutes a Jurassic Park movie. The first and second exist only because of Michael Crichton. Crichton found a cool way for dinosaurs to come back to life and eat people. He was paid a truckload of money to find another way for people to get eaten for the second novel. He had to think of a second island just to create a rational reason for humans being among the dinosaurs again.

My point is there is only so far the franchise can go if it just sticks to the tone and structure of the first movie. Say what you want about the San Diego scene from The Lost World, but I think Spielberg knew just having people running from dinosaurs on an island wasn't enough for audiences. He was proven correct by the lackluster reception and box office performance of JP3.

I'd rather the franchise try new things than stick to different variations of the same formula, like they did with Jurassic World. I actually found the most entertaining parts of JW to be the raptor squad and the final battle. The Indominus wrecking havoc just felt like JP3 all over again.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 3:28 pm

For me it is not about the fights but how things are executed. They can do whatever fight they want, as long as it is handled well. Bayona is a talented director so i would like to see his take on this (if they even go this route).
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 4:08 pm

@NolaJP Tbh I feel like the franchise should've stopped at JW or TLW, now I'm just here for the action & more importantly, toys! Very Happy

Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 4:15 pm

Océane wrote:
@NolaJP Tbh I feel like the franchise should've stopped at JW or TLW, now I'm just here for the action & more importantly, toys! Very Happy

You're not the only one. I remember back in JPL that Ty said that he felt the franchise should have stopped at TLW as well since the ending wrapped things up so well. I'm not going to lie, part of me agrees with that considering how bad JP3 was and how Universal hasn't done the JP franchise as much justice as it should be getting by now.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 5:22 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
If we can all stop acting that one (admittedly OTT) dinosaur battle at the end of Jurassic World automatically means this franchise has become The Avengers? It hasn't and it won't. I still don't see Marvel Studios when I see Jurassic World (even accepting that several of their actors have appeared in Marvel films), I see a finale more similar to a Ray Harryhausen film with strong characterization given to the individual creatures and a sense of awe arising from that scene. Dislike it to your hearts content (or lack thereof), but don't try to dress it down into something it isn't.

You, fine sir, have won the internet for the day.

While I admittedly would like to see them go a different direction in FK, there's this weird narrative people try and spin that somehow implies that the ending of JW somehow turned the movie into a superhero film, and that it somehow tarnished the legacy of a franchise who's two previous sequels are certified rotten on RT.

It's an odd web of falsities that are weaved.

Interestingly enough, I'm willing to bet that if someone were to take a poll of every single person that has seen JW, asking them what the best scene in the film was, the finale would win out by a WIIIIIDE margin.

I just don't want to see it done every time, to the point where it becomes expected and self parodying.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 6:03 pm

I don't like the final fight anymore, to the point I just skip it when I watch JW. Has no meaning for me anymore. Have Blue team up a T.rex is just plain forced and I can't bare watching that anymore. Plus, she should be dead, but for plot reasons she'll be back because "Raptor daddy" needs her. And of course GA will like the fight and remember it more, it's normal for futile people like the general audience that just go to the theaters to watch action movies with action and fights all over, doesn't mean a fight is necessary in every JP movie.

PS: I'm not calling anyone who likes the fight futile, but rather the GA.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 6:08 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
I don't like the final fight anymore, to the point I just skip it when I watch JW. Has no meaning for me anymore. Have Blue team up a T.rex is just plain forced and I can't bare watching that anymore. Plus, she should be dead, but for plot reasons she'll be back because "Raptor daddy" needs her. And of course GA will like the fight and remember it more, it's normal for futile people like the general audience that just go to the theaters to watch action movies with action and fights all over, doesn't mean a fight is necessary in every JP movie.

fu·tile
ˈfyo͞odl,ˈfyo͞odīl/Submit
adjective
incapable of producing any useful result; pointless.

Jurassic World/Box office
1.672 billion USD

Futile/Pointless?

Anyways, rather than going back and forth about this, I do think most of us agree that dino battles shouldn't become the norm for this franchise going forward.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 6:13 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

fu·tile
ˈfyo͞odl,ˈfyo͞odīl/Submit
adjective
incapable of producing any useful result; pointless.

Jurassic World/Box office
1.672 billion USD

Futile/Pointless?

Anyways, rather than going back and forth about this, I do think most of us agree that dino battles shouldn't become the norm for this franchise going forward.
Where did I say JW was futile? I think you got my message wrong.

Last edited by Spinosaur4.4 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 6:16 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

You, fine sir, have won the internet for the day.

While I admittedly would like to see them go a different direction in FK, there's this weird narrative people try and spin that somehow implies that the ending of JW somehow turned the movie into a superhero film, and that it somehow tarnished the legacy of a franchise who's two previous sequels are certified rotten on RT.

It's an odd web of falsities that are weaved.

Interestingly enough, I'm willing to bet that if someone were to take a poll of every single person that has seen JW, asking them what the best scene in the film was, the finale would win out by a WIIIIIDE margin.

I just don't want to see it done every time, to the point where it becomes expected and self parodying.
I've seen a few ig polls for jw and the final fight won every time. Its the scene(plus the ending) that help give a slight advantage over the tlw for me. I didn't find it too ridiculous, heck iv seen videos of crocs and lions and buffalos in a 3 way fight and theres a picture of a weasel riding a humming bird.
Either way i do not think it FK will try to top that fight, colin did say the pacing and action would follow jp. so i expect a more personal action piece at the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 8 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next