Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 7:00 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
Uhhhh.... 3 words: Spino vs T. rex

There's also the fact that the avengers battle in Jurassic Wor, Oh I mean the dino war, was so schlocky and cliched I saw every move coming minutes ahead of it happening. They tried turning JP in Marvel, and it shows. It tickles the inner 10 year old, because a 10 year old probably came up with it. I mean, this is a JP movie, not a child playing with their toys. That's not how animals fight. They have a big build up and a disappointingly anti-climactic ending. It's not some drawn out super-fight. Though, I will say, I do not and never will consider the T. rex on Raptor action in the first movie a "fight". It's simply T. rex preying on a smaller carnivore. She's even bent over the Raptor carcass about to eat like she was over the Gallimimus when the other Raptor attacks her and the Rex has to defend herself.

Yes but Rex VS Spino is one infamous fight out of 5 or 6 that have turned out to be ok.

The context in Rex Spino was just terrible. Fans did not hate that they were watching 2 giant therapods go at it, what fans hated was that it was the exclamation point in the film establishing that the newcomer Spinosaurus species are so superior to the iconic T Rexes that they stand no chance despite establishing that the T Rexes were the greatest predators a film ago.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 7:22 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
CT-1138 wrote:
Uhhhh.... 3 words: Spino vs T. rex

There's also the fact that the avengers battle in Jurassic Wor, Oh I mean the dino war, was so schlocky and cliched I saw every move coming minutes ahead of it happening. They tried turning JP in Marvel, and it shows. It tickles the inner 10 year old, because a 10 year old probably came up with it. I mean, this is a JP movie, not a child playing with their toys. That's not how animals fight. They have a big build up and a disappointingly anti-climactic ending. It's not some drawn out super-fight. Though, I will say, I do not and never will consider the T. rex on Raptor action in the first movie a "fight". It's simply T. rex preying on a smaller carnivore. She's even bent over the Raptor carcass about to eat like she was over the Gallimimus when the other Raptor attacks her and the Rex has to defend herself.

Yes but Rex VS Spino is one infamous fight out of 5 or 6 that have turned out to be ok.

The context in Rex Spino was just terrible. Fans did not hate that they were watching 2 giant therapods go at it, what fans hated was that it was the exclamation point in the film establishing that the newcomer Spinosaurus species are so superior to the iconic T Rexes that they stand no chance despite establishing that the T Rexes were the greatest predators a film ago.
5 or 6? There's been like 2 and a half. Predation fights don't count. I'm talking true fights. Like Spino VS T. rex or the T. rex VS the iRex, where it's an all out brawl for no real given reason other than it just looks cool. The half comes from the fact that we never do see the ending of the the Raptor on Raptor tussle.

3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 OYwRKN

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 7:27 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Add to that the fact that a lot of the fans do have a particular dinosaur that they absolutely adore/fangasm over, and if that particular dinosaur happens to get the short end of the stick, it could potentially alienate people. JP3 is the perfect example of that.

Well taking into account both the general public and hardcore fans... The only 2 Dinosaurs that are really adored like that and have a huge fanbase that treats them like icons are the T Rex and the Velociraptor (Because the although the Spino has a few fans they are a very small minority within the very hardcore fanbase, the general public either hates or is indifferent to the Spino). And even then...

I have never seen a Raptor fan feeling alienated because Rexy tossed the raptors like nothing in Jurassic Park.

Neither have I seen an Ankylosaurus fan being mad when the Indominus took them out like nothing.

There has only been one moment in the franchise that caused deep resentment so far.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 7:35 pm

It's funny. We keep discussing our wants for the next film, when in actuality, the studio/film makers really have no need to appease the hardcore fanbase.

Comparatively speaking, franchises such as Star Wars and Marvel have much larger hardcore fanbases then JP, and yet from a financial standpoint, JW was more successful than any superhero film ever made. That's almost entirely because of the casual/GA.

Regardless of how any of us may feel, it makes the most sense from a financial standpoint to do whatever it takes to appeal to casual audiences, rather than bend to the whims of a comparatively small hardcore fan base.

3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
It's funny. We keep discussing our wants for the next film, when in actuality, the studio/film makers really have no need to appease the hardcore fanbase.

Comparatively speaking, franchises such as Star Wars and Marvel have much larger hardcore fanbases then JP, and yet from a financial standpoint, JW was more successful than any superhero film ever made.  That's almost entirely because of the casual/GA.

Regardless of how any of us may feel, it makes the most sense from a financial standpoint to do whatever it takes to appeal to casual audiences, rather than bend to the whims of a comparatively small hardcore fan base.

I think that if Universal had seized the opportunity and made the Jurassic Park franchise bigger during the 1990's and tried to do it during the dead period and right now, then the true fanbase would be much larger.

With that being said, JPL had well over 10,000 members by the time it shut down. And Jurassic Park: The Group (via Facebook), has 15, 735 members. I think that the fanbase is larger then what many think. Also, don't discount the outrage of a small but dedicated fanbase. Just ask Sony and Paramount why sequels for Godzilla 1998 and The Last Airbender never got made.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 7:50 pm

Well from comments from colin and Bayona, i'm under the impression that they do want to make a better film and one that is closer to the sensibilities of the first one.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 7:52 pm

Colin did say this film follows JP's formula rather than JW's & has said multiple times the film's biggest action sequence is in the middle not the end so I doubt its Rexy vs the World again & if there is a fight involving her in the middle on the island we know she survives & gets off the island thanks to spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 8:11 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Colin did say this film follows JP's formula rather than JW's & has said multiple times the film's biggest action sequence is in the middle not the end so I doubt its Rexy vs the World again & if there is a fight involving her in the middle on the island we know she survives & gets off the island thanks to spoilers.

Well the big action sequence is probably

Spoiler:

I do believe that Rexy will have a showdown, but yeah this time I would say its more Blue's movie. If at least.....

Spoiler:

Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 8:16 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Comparatively speaking, franchises such as Star Wars and Marvel have much larger hardcore fanbases then JP, and yet from a financial standpoint, JW was more successful than any superhero film ever made.  That's almost entirely because of the casual/GA.

I think that if Universal had seized the opportunity and made the Jurassic Park franchise bigger during the 1990's and tried to do it during the dead period and right now, then the true fanbase would be much larger.

With that being said, JPL had well over 10,000 members by the time it shut down. And Jurassic Park: The Group (via Facebook), has 15, 735 members. I think that the fanbase is larger then what many think. Also, don't discount the outrage of a small but dedicated fanbase. Just ask Sony and Paramount why sequels for Godzilla 1998 and The Last Airbender never got made.

Yeah, but how many of those users were actually active? It's one thing to create an account on a whim, it's another thing to contribute consistently to said forum. I'm a member of several forums dedicated to things that I'm only a casual fan of because I created those accounts on a whim. When it comes to general conversation with people outside of the fandom, my experience is that JP is almost never discussed.

Also, I imagine that if you appease the GA to the point where a film can be considered financially successful, the outrage a small, dedicated fandom all of the sudden seems a lot less important to the studio execs.

3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 8:35 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Well said. It's really pretty simple. There isn't a person alive who didn't love dinosaurs as a child. That's a bit of an overstatement, but it's largely true. That makes a dinosaur movie have a much larger net to cast when it comes to the general public. Marvel and Star Wars simply don't have such an advantage, but do have much larger fan bases.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 8:44 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

And the Jurassic World Facebook page has close to 8 million likes. So I would say that the Jurassic Park fanbase is much bigger than it seems.

It only looks not so large because there was that period from 2002 to 2014 where almost nothing Jurassic Park related happened besided one videogame and 2 or 3 comics.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 8:44 pm

Well Rhedo is right about Jurassic Park the groups on fb having a lot of active members. Im an admin on that group and my phone goes off every 10 minutes about someone wanting to post something on there. 15 thousand people...

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 10:09 pm

I'm not trying to downplay 15 thousand people but you guys know that is still extremely small compared to the GA made of millions...... I don't like it either but I'm just saying. 

Im scared that universal again has gotten the wrong message though. They see that people like the fight at the end of JW. But I'm scared they think that's what people want to see the most, and more of it. Lots more of it. That's what scares me. I think JW's fight could have been done a lot different, and still received an equal amount of praise. 

I like the fight, but the problem I draw with it in particular is the Rex coming out for the fight. They could have played it a little more slow and realistic, have the Rex and Irex contemplate each other for a bit and build up tension and then the Irex goes in first. I dislike the way Blue comes in at slow motion and I still don't really like blue jumping from back to back. And of course the way Rexy and blue look at each other. 

I think Max Landis said it best when he described the fight in JW as almost as if a small child was telling you a story "And then this happened, and then and THEN". It just escalates so quick and it's so grandiose with so many players. I swear I like the scene but it's where I think a lot of the Marvel comparisons come in at. Also I think the film feels more like a Marvel film in tone overall, as many movies do now(more popular and different time).
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 11:45 pm

On another tone entirely. I hope Lockwood is a character who gets lots of screen time and is well developed, with interesting motivations besides "let's take animals and sell them!!!. Money!!". 

I'm hoping there is more depth to it. Again assuming he's the villain and assuming that's what the purpose of the expedition is.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 11:48 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
On another tone entirely. I hope Lockwood is a character who gets lots of screen time and is well developed, with interesting motivations besides "let's take animals and sell them!!!. Money!!". 

I'm hoping there is more depth to it. Again assuming he's the villain and assuming that's what the purpose of the expedition is.

Well Im guessing that depth is...well remember how he wasnt mentioned in TLW or JP? Yet he apparently made the dinosaurs with Hammond? Maybe there was a falling out and this is a revenge plan 20 years in the making.

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 1:25 am

I remember the actor that plays Lockwood mentioned a scene where Bayano asked him to cry. That gives me the impression that he may end up being sympathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 1:30 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
I remember the actor that plays Lockwood mentioned a scene where Bayano asked him to cry. That gives me the impression that he may end up being sympathetic.

Thinking Lucy is his grand daughter. There is a lot of evidence pointing to the fact that lucy only has mainland scenes so maybe something that he causes ends up putting her life in danger.

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 1:35 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

Thinking Lucy is his grand daughter. There is a lot of evidence pointing to the fact that lucy only has mainland scenes so maybe something that he causes ends up putting her life in danger.
Yea i was thinking along those lines too. His connection to lucy could help him have more depth.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 1:37 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

Yea i was thinking along those lines too. His connection to lucy could help him have more depth.

Basically this. And I think whats gonna go down something to the effect of....

Spoiler:

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 2:22 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

Basically this. And I think whats gonna go down something to the effect of....

Spoiler:
Things really do seem to be going that way. I wonder if we'll get another nick van owen type of situation in that event.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 3:02 am

Or Lockwood could be crying as his wife (Geraldine Chaplin) is killed/injured? I also have wondered how the Dinosaurs get loose this time at the manor? Who lets them out or do they break out themselves?scratch
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 7:26 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

If anything, they should look to appease the hardcore fanbase even more. Because after all, it is us hardcore fans the ones who really love and care about what is done with the franchise. We are the ones who will continue to by Jurassic Park related stuff regardless of how prominent the franchise is.

On the other hand, the general moviegoer will only watch the film once, not care too much about the details and just move on and forget about it in a few days.

By the way, everything looks not so big when compared to Star Wars. Star Wars is like the Michael Jordan of film franchises. It is the unquestioned biggest and most popular thing in pop culture.

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 8:12 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

If anything, they should look to appease the hardcore fanbase even more. Because after all, it is us hardcore fans the ones who really love and care about what is done with the franchise. We are the ones who will continue to by Jurassic Park related stuff regardless of how prominent the franchise is.

On the other hand, the general moviegoer will only watch the film once, not care too much about the details and just move on and forget about it in a few days.

By the way, everything looks not so big when compared to Star Wars. Star Wars is like the Michael Jordan of film franchises. It is the unquestioned biggest and most popular thing in pop culture.
Yeah, no. Contrary to what we probably like to think, we hardcore fans collectively don't actually know what we want. And what we want might not even be best for the franchise.

Everything looks small compared to Star Wars, but that's not saying much.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 8:42 am

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

Yeah, no. Contrary to what we probably like to think, we hardcore fans collectively don't actually know what we want. And what we want might not even be best for the franchise.

Everything looks small compared to Star Wars, but that's not saying much.

Oh trust me, I have been a fan of this franchise for over 20 years, and I know for a fact that hardcore fans do know what they want very well.

Ask them, they will tell you. You will usually get answers like, Dodgson, Biosyn, return of original characters, more Dilophosaurus, more herbivore action sequences, introduction of new species, keeping the playing with science theme very prominent, no feathers on classic iconic species, the rematch ext...

But make no mistake about it, they are all very very clear and about what they want and they will tell you very quickly the reasons why.

Where do you get that idea that hardcore fans are all unsure of what they would like to see?

Now what´s best or worst for the franchise are very relative and subjective terms. Some feel that the best for the franchise was to end it with The Lost World since it seemed that anything beyond that was unnecessary. While others feel that the franchise needs to be expanded in many ways. So there is no such thing as the correct way to do what´s best. It´s all one persons interpretation. Neither is right or wrong.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 9:11 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
It only looks not so large because there was that period from 2002 to 2014 where almost nothing Jurassic Park related happened besided one videogame and 2 or 3 comics.

Actually 2 video games. JP:OG and JP:TG.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 5:40 pm

Sabotoge confirmed?

https://twitter.com/reelnewshawaii/status/880540430764343297

Explosion at the Nublar docks.

Could either a chunk of lava or someone really wants to make sure that they have the only boat off the island?

Could this be proof of the sabotoge plot? Ie, once Daniella/other hunters get the dinos on the boat, they turn the guns on owen/claire and tell them to find another way off if they dont want to go along with the lockwood plot?

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 5:51 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Sabotoge confirmed?

Could either a chunk of lava or someone really wants to make sure that they have the only boat off the island?

Could this be proof of the sabotoge plot? Ie, once Daniella/other hunters get the dinos on the boat, they turn the guns on owen/claire and tell them to find another way off if they dont want to go along with the lockwood plot?

The only question is, who's doing it? Lockwood or another company/Biosyn?

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 6:08 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Sabotoge confirmed?

Yeah. There is a listing for a 'lockwood mercenary' on iMDB. I think I posted it in this thread a few days ago.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 6:16 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Sabotoge confirmed?

Yeah. There is a listing for a 'lockwood mercenary' on iMDB. I think I posted it in this thread a few days ago.

It's most likely one of those Ingen paramilitary guys. The kind that was supposed to take down I. rex.

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 6:46 pm

Hmm i wonder if they would still consider themselves part of ingen. Like was wu and hoskins secretly working for another company/lockwood that will be known in this film or will we still get ingen in this film.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   3- - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 9 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next