Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 2:38 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
That guy on the video posted also said we will see new Dinosaurs never before seen in the franchise, here's hoping the rumored Baryonyx & Carnotaurus will make an appearance?! Cool

Well we have the Stygiomolich as well....

anyways.

so this guy was right. About both 'kingdom' and 'Planet'.

https://twitter.com/RaptorRex_/status/747973073106722818

sh*t nice catch.

But Jurassic world fallen planet??? lol that's like TV movie levels of bad.

I think it was just going to be Jurassic Planet, but that is still bad! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 2:38 am

not gonna lie but i would of have preferred jurassic earth, or something like jurassic age or jurassic kingdom. Either way the current title has grown on me. Interesting that the guy in beginning of the chronicle video believes that this movie could be the most intense jp movie yet.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 1:47 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
That guy on the video posted also said we will see new Dinosaurs never before seen in the franchise, here's hoping the rumored Baryonyx & Carnotaurus will make an appearance?! Cool

anyways.

sh*t nice catch.

I think it was just going to be Jurassic Planet, but that is still bad! Embarassed

yeah I was saying Jurassic Earth was similar enough to planet that we can say this guy was right about both.

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 2:38 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

anyways.

sh*t nice catch.

yeah I was saying Jurassic Earth was similar enough to planet that we can say this guy was right about both.
Eh idk about that, considering that planet is also similar to world. So it wouldn't be a hard guess to make.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 7:16 pm

This made me more optimistic that we get new dinosaurs.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 5:05 pm

I really liked Jurassic Dawn over most others.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 7:37 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:

I hope it's not just split second "filler" or "background" animals if you know what i mean. I mean i understand that they are going to focus on raptors and Rex(as they should). But we need some variety.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 9:52 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

I hope it's not just split second "filler" or "background" animals if you know what i mean. I mean i understand that they are going to focus on raptors and Rex(as they should). But we need some variety.

Agreed 100%.

It's gonna be a tight squeeze though. With the Indoraptor, Velociraptors, and Rex, that's a lot of screentime dedicated to three animals. That's why I'm hoping for a significantly longer film.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 11:56 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

Agreed 100%.

It's gonna be a tight squeeze though. With the Indoraptor, Velociraptors, and Rex, that's a lot of screentime dedicated to three animals. That's why I'm hoping for a significantly longer film.

Well JW had Indominus, Rex, Raptor, Mosasaur, Pterasaurs.

And pterasaurs and mosasaur got a kill each pretty much. With Rexy not killing anyone.

So its likely that a carnivore could eat someone else. Otherwise you have a JP3 Ceratosaur situation

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 2:46 am

I think we may see a Baryonyx for the Nublar scenes & possibly a Carnotaurus on the mainland & but probably no Dilo again though? Crying or Very sad

I think most of the Dino scenes will be Blue, Rexy, Indoraptor (at the end) & the Mosa (at the start) & a few herbivore scenes too.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 2:49 am

dance2nite wrote:
I think we may see a Baryonyx for the Nublar scenes & possibly a Carnotaurus on the mainland & but probably no Dilo again though? Crying or Very sad

I think most of the Dino scenes will be Blue, Rexy, Indoraptor (at the end) & the Mosa (at the start) & a few herbivore scenes too.

Ive said it before but I think either Wu or Lockwood has to get killed by Indoraptor.

Blue can kill a villain I guess or maybe a expendable character. Maybe Toby?

If Daniella's character dies its probably going to be by Indoraptor or Rexy.

Guesses:(these guesses also count for death order)

Rafe: Mosasaur
(He will die when the sub goes to get the indo dna/tie in with that leaked chopper thing)
Ted: Rexy or Secondary carnivore . Maybe Carnotaurus?
(Dies during the general exploration/roundup of the island, death shows Rexy's continued threat even to experienced people)
Toby: Blue/Indoraptor
(Dies when Wu locks him in a lab after Indoraptor gets out and Wu tries to contain it)
Daniella: Indoraptor
(If she betrays the group and sees them later in the mansion, one way to redeem could be to stall the indo long enough for Owen/Claire to escape)
Wu: Blue or Indoraptor
(Honestly Blue bc Blue needs to kill a villain if Wu is working with Lockwood.)
Lockwood: Indoraptor
(Creator gets killed by creation. My guess)

The rest I believe survive. This is all guesses.

This fits in with JP's tradition of 4-5 deaths for Named people

JP: Nedry/Gennaro/Ray Arnold/Muldoon
TLW: Dieter/Eddie/Burke/Carter/Ludlow
JP3: Ben/Nash/Cooper/Udesky
JW: Hamada/Masrani/ZARA/Hoskins

Last edited by Sickle_Claw on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 2:57 am

I have a feeling Wu's new lab is located somewhere in Lockwood's manor & am going to say that the Indoraptor(s) get loose from there cages somehow & it/they first kill Wu (similar to his novel death) before they infiltrate the manor & pick off/attack the cast one by one (& most likely kill Daniella, Geraldine & Lockwood). Claire, Owen, Franklin, Maisie (Lucy) will escape somehow?

The Mosa will get someone at the start of the film on the helicopter ladder (Toby Jones?). Rexy & Blue I am not sure but I hope they get a least one major kill each, maybe Ted Levine's character? Not sure about Rafe Spall? Malcolm should also survive, doubt he has any Dinosaur encounters this time round.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 3:08 am

dance2nite wrote:
I have a feeling Wu's new lab is located somewhere in Lockwood's manor & am going to say that the Indoraptor(s) get loose from there cages somehow & it/they first kill Wu (similar to his novel death) before they infiltrate the manor & pick off/attack the cast one by one (& most likely kill Daniella, Geraldine & Lockwood). Claire, Owen, Franklin, Maisie (Lucy) will escape somehow?

The Mosa will get someone at the start of the film on the helicopter ladder (Toby Jones?). Rexy & Blue I am not sure but I hope they get a least one major kill each, maybe Ted Levine's character? Not sure about Rafe Spall? Malcolm should also survive, doubt he has any Dinosaur encounters this time round.

I love how you posted right as I was typing up all these movie death statistics in editing my post. Laughing

Anyway yeah I dont think its Toby on that ladder, I think Lockwood has him working in an assistant thing with him in the lab in the mansion or whatever. Anyway I do think that it will be the 'teaser'....I mean in the first three jurassics have began with a attack by a dino, and of these, 2...JP/TLW resulted in a death. JW was actually the exception since it showed no death in the prelude. So maybe the death could be in the beginning and I do think it will be Rafe said they had him lifting weights which could be necessary for doing a stunt like hanging on to a helicopter ladder. (Give him arm strength)

I dont think they will have Indoraptor kill off three named characters though...only two maybe. I think Blue's kill has to be near the end of the film otherwise Owen wouldn't take her off the island I dont think.

Anyway I guess we are all in agreement that Daniella's character is likely to die in this film pretty much.

Embryo
Embryo
brunofernando

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 12:11 pm

I don't think any of the announced cast will die so early in the movie (like in the opening/Mosasaur attack).
Also, I would like Daniella coming back in the third movie. I just love that girl!
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 12:14 pm

If there is a lab in the mansion, I'd really like to see a film version of the ending of the first book where grant poisons the eggs to kill the raptors.

Maybe there are a pack of Indoraptors and it's a massive showdown at the end. People scrambling around the mansion from the Indoraptors. Maybe some Indoraptors are killed in different ways, but one of the protagonists devises the plan to kill them by poisoning eggs from the lab and throwing them in the sight of the Indos in order to kill them.
Back to top Go down
K_Ozz92
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
K_Ozz92

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 3:57 pm

dance2nite wrote:

Were Baryonyx and Carnotaurus already confirmed?

"Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth."- Dr. Wu.
General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Tumblr_o344ke_PXt_X1rp0vkjo1_500
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 7:40 pm

K_Ozz92 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Were Baryonyx and Carnotaurus already confirmed?

No, but heavily rumoured! Wink
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 8:12 pm

Whatever happens, the T. Rex needs to break loose in the third act. We can't just have her brought back to the mainland for auction and then be sent back to Isla Sorna (or some other happy or sad ending) without incident.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 8:52 pm

dance2nite wrote:

What do you mean? We got a dilo hologram and now a statue in this one... You still are not satisfied????

(Troyal1 says in an extreme sarcastic and Bitter, BITTER tone).
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 10:51 pm

Anything new at all? Even small Twitter news? I know we are in a dry spot but still. I can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 1:58 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Anything new at all? Even small Twitter news? I know we are in a dry spot but still. I can't wait!!

Colin Trevorrow and Derek Conolly's Star Wars IX script is being reworked by a new writer. Hope Jurassic's script is up to par.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 3:38 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

Colin Trevorrow and Derek Conolly's Star Wars IX script is being reworked by a new writer. Hope Jurassic's script is up to par.
Looks like they are taking precautions over the Book of Henry reactions. I would worry less with Fallen Kingdom since colin was there to serve Bayona and tailor the script around his needs.
Back to top Go down
brunofernando
Embryo
Embryo
brunofernando

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

Looks like they are taking precautions over the Book of Henry reactions. I would worry less with Fallen Kingdom since colin was there to serve Bayona and tailor the script around his needs.

Colin didn't write Book of Henry. Anyway, probably Fallen Kingdom script was also revised by someone else who may not get the credit for it because it would look bad for Colin, since he's the "boss" now. At least I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 9:03 pm

brunofernando wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

Colin didn't write Book of Henry. Anyway, probably Fallen Kingdom script was also revised by someone else who may not get the credit for it because it would look bad for Colin, since he's the "boss" now. At least I hope so.
I doubt it, unless colin was lying about being on set with his laptop ready to make changes to the script
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

The guy's name is Jack Thorne. Laughing

It doesn't really matter, I suppose, since JJ Abrams rendered the original movies pointless by undoing everything that happened in them.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 1:26 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

The guy's name is Jack Thorne. Laughing

It doesn't really matter, I suppose, since JJ Abrams rendered the original movies pointless by undoing everything that happened in them.

Totally agree. It's not like it can get much worse than The Force Awakens, yet everyone is going apeshit.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 5:19 am

IMDB confirms that Michael Papajohn returns as the InGen contractor from Jurassic World.

Maybe a foregone conclusion for some since he is shown getting away in Dr Wu's chopper, but I am at least glad that they aren't letting that minor character slip through their fingers - they are paying attention to their work.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 6:13 am

He was a great minor character, so I'm glad.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 4:23 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
IMDB confirms that Michael Papajohn returns as the InGen contractor from Jurassic World.

Maybe a foregone conclusion for some since he is shown getting away in Dr Wu's chopper, but I am at least glad that they aren't letting that minor character slip through their fingers - they are paying attention to their work.

Glad he's coming back. But yeah interesting that after all that time, I was the sole champion for Bearded guy and now everyone wants him back. I approve!

Embryo
Embryo
brunofernando

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 7:17 pm

Bayona tweet he was in the editing room... and then deleted it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 20 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next