Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4

Go down 
+47
Megatron
Island Queen
JettRyu
JP_Korea
scoobysaurus
mosasaurus
TyrannosaurTJ
K_Ozz92
Pokesaurus
LostWorld
CommanderKeller
iuJacob
Dead2009
HoldOntoYourButts
Lythronax
NolaJP
Bbrink1996
SmugTheFab
deinocoop
baryonyx7
TRK/TrexKing
Baryonyx111
Gondrasia
BoulderFaceplant
Saurillian
CT-1138
Océane
brunofernando
IllOrfanato
bammc
FayhdrianColonist
Dr. Wu
Spinosaur4.4
Sickle_Claw
Troyal1
Six-Foot Turkey
Herrerasaurus
dance2nite
The Beeg One
TyrannoFan
V.a.nublarensis
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
owenpratt
Levine
Rhedosaurus
Robotpo
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 6:28 pm

http://www.dinosaurprotectiongroup.com/ is up. Tons of content!

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 6:31 pm

They showed it just now! Whoa that looks intense!

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 6:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 7:04 pm

I still can't have words to describe it. Indoraptor steals the show. Very Alien vibe. I LOVED IT. Loved how she stalks on Maise instead of just bitting her off. Indoraptor knows she's there and takes pleasure in hunting her down. Really inteligent. Wu, you are a genius, indeed.

Loved her design also, looks way more scary than Indominus, the gold stripe on her too. Beautifull.

I loved the introduction of Rafe and Toby's character. Still, I'm pretty sad that they are keeping Wu and Lockwood a secret. They are the only ones that didn't show up in the trailer/spot so far. I wonder why.

Indoraptor is so badass that it scares the crap out of Owen. Loved it. Now you won't be running like a badass calling it a monster, will you?

Perfect, just perfect. I give it 9/10. It would be better with Wu, but I can wait for it.

Indoraptor is my new favorite. Very Happy

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 7:27 pm

"I want to show you the future"...seems like some new shady characters with Mills and Toby Jones (Eversol?)

Also, the DPG website lists Deinonychus!
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 7:33 pm

Robotpo wrote:
"I want to show you the future"...seems like some new shady characters with Mills and Toby Jones (Eversol?)

Also, the DPG website lists Deinonychus!

Loved their lines, let's see what they are up to.

Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 7:43 pm

Okay! That was something. So here’s my thoughts.
Play-by-play
- The Indoraptor looks creepy as hell, and Bayona’s style becomes gloriously apparent.
- Justice Smith showing his acting chops
- Zoom in on the dinosaur being carried by the helicopter. It’s colored like the Mosasaurus but has the silhouette of baryonyx. That must be our suchomimus!
- Justice Smith’s scream is still silly, but this time the context makes it better. It’s more like a weird sound in a serious moment, similar to “he sent two teams” from TLW.
- The way Owen looks at Claire underwater. I really hope they don’t have romantic banter throughout the film. They probably will.
- The Blue animatronic/puppet is amazing.
- “All of that is in the past.” Reassuring the audience that the movie gets off the island, just in case anyone thinks the following scenes are somehow still on the island. lol.
- “Not yet, kid!” Great line for a trailer and captures Owen’s personality. Claire looking more intense than ever.
- This next bit is some editing trickery. Claire is driving the covered truck off the dock. We get a shot of it flying into the water. Then we see Owen running out the back of the Rex container with a pissed-off Rexy trying to kill him as the camera leads him out. This tricks the audience into thinking that Claire is driving into the water with the T. Rex in tow. But if you look at her screaming, you can see she actually doesn’t have any cargo. These are two completely different scenes.
- Indoraptor is the confirmed name.
- A small fraction of the audience will see the “bidding” line on the screen behind the old scumbag. Wish they’d edited that bit out.
- Everyone gawking at the Indoraptor. Noting this because we’ll get back to it in a second.
- Blue attacks the Indoraptor. This is the aspect of the trailer I’m just not cool with. We have enough action here. We don’t need to show everyone a dino fight, and it spoils the film.
- Rexy in the rain. This looks like it happens in the opening sequence. Rexy is familiar with helicopters by now, and doesn’t seem to have an amicable relationship with them. Lol.
- Claire with a gun. Hopefully this will appease the easily-offended movie critics that said she was a bad representation of women.
- Dinosaurs escaping. It’s happening at night, and the camera is too zoomed in to tell whether it’s on the island or somewhere else. We know it’s at Lockwood Estate, but the TV audience won’t.
- Baryonyx up close. Still not keen on the deviations from the real animal, but it sure looks scary.
- Maise up high, probably on the roof of the manor. Indoraptor climbs the mansion confirmed. But most of the Internet will fail to pick this up.
- Pteranodon carrying somebody. Unless people are keen enough to see the conifer trees and know those aren’t on Nublar, most are going to have no idea where this takes place.
- Indoraptor kills the meathead in where we were assuming was the underground tunnels of Nublar. Nice curveball for us, but a big surprise ruined. Probably the worst part of the trailer from a movie-ruining standpoint.

Overall thoughts:
- Still very actiony, but the serious tone helps it a lot
- Most of the stuff that was spoiled was action moments. Lots of dinos popping out and fighting which wouldve been better to save for the theater.
- The bright side of this focus on the Indoraptor is that the trailer successfully manages to keep the dinosaurs’ destination under wraps. This is partially undermined by showing Blue in the mansion, and the more deductive audience members will know that where Blue is taken, so must all the other dinosaurs. Still, by showing the crowd of wealthy morons gawking at the Indoraptor, and no other dinosaurs, and pairing it with the “bidding” line behind Wheaton, Universal have made it look like only the Indoraptor is up for sale, leaving the other dinosaurs’ fate unspoiled.

Overall, a much more balanced and well-made trailer than what we got last time. Really hope they don’t spoil this any further.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 7:51 pm

Why do you think Toby's character is a scumbag? I still have to see what he is (rich dude or maybe corporation owner) but I like his presence a lot.

I'm actually more interested in the bad guys than the "heroes", because we don't know anything about them yet.

Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 7:58 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Why do you think Toby's character is a scumbag? I still have to see what he is (rich dude or maybe corporation owner) but I like his presence a lot.

I'm actually more interested in the bad guys than the "heroes", because we don't know anything about them yet.
He’s auctioning off dinosaurs and he has that look to him. Similar to what TLW does with Ludlow.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 8:27 pm

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

He’s auctioning off dinosaurs and he has that look to him. Similar to what TLW does with Ludlow.

I got the Ludlow vibe from Rafe's character. He really looks like an asshole. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 8:28 pm

That trailer was amazing. A much more positive response, too! Still no Lockwood, perhaps everything he does s too spoilery to put in.

Also the line "Not yet, kid!" really makes me see Owen as Indiana Jones!

This trailer was so so much better than the last one!
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 8:37 pm

Also, the DPG page confirms The Lost World is canon. So I don't wanna hear any more doubt over it haha
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 8:39 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Also, the DPG page confirms The Lost World is canon. So I don't wanna hear any more doubt over it haha

But is the DPG page canon? scratch

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 8:39 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

But is the DPG page canon? scratch

Lol. Of course
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 8:48 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
That trailer was amazing. A much more positive response, too! Still no Lockwood, perhaps everything he does s too spoilery to put in.

Wu also. Both Lockwood and Wu are kept secret.

I wonder why.

Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 8:50 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

I wonder why.
Showing him along all the other crap going on would smarten people up to the fact that he’s planning to sell the dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 8:55 pm

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

I wonder why.
Showing him along all the other crap going on would smarten people up to the fact that he’s planning to sell the dinosaurs.
I think the plot twist is Lockwood behind everything and Wu doing something important to the events of the franchise...

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 8:57 pm

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

I wonder why.

Yep, you're right.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 8:57 pm

Frank Marshall is saying to stay until the end because there's another surprise!
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:06 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Frank Marshall is saying to stay until the end because there's another surprise!

If that’s more footage I will pass out.

A cloverfield movie and a great trailer all in one night. Best Super Bowl ever for me hands down. I can’t believe this.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:07 pm

I do wonder why Maise knows that "they" made the Indoraptor. Wouldn't this be top secret? Maybe Lockwood lets her just wander into the lab whenever she wants. Razz

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:08 pm

LMAO Malcolm comercial. I'm dead.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:08 pm

Robotpo wrote:
I do wonder why Maise knows that "they" made the Indoraptor. Wouldn't this be top secret? Maybe Lockwood lets her just wander into the lab whenever she wants. Razz

She's spoiled so she pretty much get's a pass at Wu's lab. I pity Wu, having to deal with her. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:19 pm

Robotpo wrote:

She probably sneaks around during her Grandad's meetings and discussions. I assume Lockwood is her Grandad.
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:57 pm

Well by the time the main characters see it, they’re already auctioning the Indoraptor off. So she might have just seen it earlier that day and was there while the Nublar dinos were being shipped.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:10 pm

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
Well by the time the main characters see it, they’re already auctioning the Indoraptor off. So she might have just seen it earlier that day and was there while the Nublar dinos were being shipped.

I think Indoraptor is the most valuable dinosaur there. It'll be interesting to see the destiny of the dinosaurs sold there.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:22 pm

So the official Jurassic World site has been updated as well. The park map in particular is pretty hilarious xD

http://islanublar.jurassicworld.com/park-map/

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 9:01 am

The trailer really gives me the feeling that Blue dies.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 1:37 pm

I bet Claire shoots the Indo with that assault rifle while it, Owen and Lucy are hanging on the roof
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 1:50 pm

The trailer shows pteranodon carrying a guy away in the free air outside the mansion.

Also I believe it showed the auction, including online bidding available for the indoraptor.

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next