Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread

Go down 
+50
TheDreamMaster
IllOrfanato
Pachyrhinosaurus
TyrannosaurTJ
Gondrasia
CommanderKeller
DinoMike
JPMalcolmDilo
fallenkingdomLee
Baryonyx111
evolution_rex
Megaspino2
Viperman
HoldOntoYourButts
bammc
iuJacob
Meroune
TyrannoFan
Amadieus
Crimsonraptor
Dead2009
Bbrink1996
Sickle_Claw
Troyal1
sdp
CT-1138
mosasaurus
Cbaitson
tigris115
Levine
BarrytheOnyx
dance2nite
Tyrant Lizard
baryonyx7
1morey
Rhedosaurus
FayhdrianColonist
NolaJP
Six-Foot Turkey
Dr. Wu
owenpratt
TRK/TrexKing
SmugTheFab
V.a.nublarensis
Spiegel
Megatron
Spinosaur4.4
BoulderFaceplant
Herrerasaurus
Pokesaurus
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

How excited has the first trailer footage made you?
Extremely hyped!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Vote_lcap62%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 62% [ 36 ]
Very excited!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Vote_lcap17%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 10 ]
Looks good!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Vote_lcap9%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Looks okay.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Vote_lcap3%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Unimpressed.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Vote_lcap3%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Less excited than I was before.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Vote_lcap5%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 58

Back

AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 12:54 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Okay, now that I had watched the trailer multiple times, I need to discuss a few things with you guys.

Why are Claire and Owen inside Rexy's cage? What they want to do? Is Rexy sick or something? I see they are still on the boat when they enter there.

Is Mills (played by Rafe Spall) a CEO of an unknow company? How Lockwood ties with that? Are they partners?

Why Zia says that "they need Blue for something"? Does that means Wu needs her to clone another raptors or use her genes on another Indoraptor, since Blue is the ONLY Velociraptor know that formed a bond with a human (Owen)?

Who's the person oppening the embryos case? Wu? Is that bone he's looking at Indominus' bone?

Why is Mills looking at that Indominus (?) hologram? Is he discussing the implications on Indoraptor with Wu?

Is it just me or Indoraptor is really "obsessed" into hunting down the little girl (Maisie)? And it appears to me she enters her room from the window. She can open stuff up and climb stairs. Badass indeed.

And now the most interesting thing I noticed  Laughing

Wu has a picture of Indoraptor/Indominus in his lab.

Spoiler:

Indeed. The trailer is AWESOME. EPIC. I loved that they foccused on the conspiracy and Indoraptor. She's the star of the movie IMO. Loved that they FINALLY put Wu in the trailer, he deserved more.

The only complains are the fact that I still don't like Owen and Blue's relationship (and I think I never will) and the fact that they are hiding Lockwood and Stigy from the trailer, but I can understand why the latter is being kept a secret.

They were in one of the transports and Rexy was tranquilized aka sleeping

Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 12:59 pm

So, Blue is the only raptor then. They need to clarify what happend with the other raptors. What about those on Isla Sorna?

Anyway, epic trailer! Best of all three. You guys still think Rexy will be on maineland? Looks like it.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 1:01 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Okay, now that I had watched the trailer multiple times, I need to discuss a few things with you guys.

Why are Claire and Owen inside Rexy's cage? What they want to do? Is Rexy sick or something? I see they are still on the boat when they enter there.

Is Mills (played by Rafe Spall) a CEO of an unknow company? How Lockwood ties with that? Are they partners?

Why Zia says that "they need Blue for something"? Does that means Wu needs her to clone another raptors or use her genes on another Indoraptor, since Blue is the ONLY Velociraptor know that formed a bond with a human (Owen)?

Who's the person oppening the embryos case? Wu? Is that bone he's looking at Indominus' bone?

Why is Mills looking at that Indominus (?) hologram? Is he discussing the implications on Indoraptor with Wu?

Is it just me or Indoraptor is really "obsessed" into hunting down the little girl (Maisie)? And it appears to me she enters her room from the window. She can open stuff up and climb stairs. Badass indeed.

And now the most interesting thing I noticed  Laughing

Wu has a picture of Indoraptor/Indominus in his lab.

Spoiler:

Indeed. The trailer is AWESOME. EPIC. I loved that they foccused on the conspiracy and Indoraptor. She's the star of the movie IMO. Loved that they FINALLY put Wu in the trailer, he deserved more.

The only complains are the fact that I still don't like Owen and Blue's relationship (and I think I never will) and the fact that they are hiding Lockwood and Stigy from the trailer, but I can understand why the latter is being kept a secret.

They were in one of the transports and Rexy was tranquilized aka sleeping

Yeah but why enter? Something happened IMO so they needed to enter.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 1:10 pm

Probably to check vitals

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 1:17 pm

Rex was shown being constantly stunned by the cattle prods, perhaps she's injured and they're checking the wounds while it sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 1:22 pm

I hope Wu gets a good part in this film
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 1:31 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

This so much. I'm kinda scared that he won't be developed, since the trailer only showed one scene with him. Crying or Very sad

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 2:38 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

This so much. I'm kinda scared that he won't be developed, since the trailer only showed one scene with him. Crying or Very sad

Same. Also Lockwood is completely MIA from all three trailers.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 2:51 pm

there's only so much that they can cram in the trailers so I'm not shocked to see stiggy or lockwood in the footage. ANd they prob wanted blue since she is the last raptor that is actually somewhat obedient to humans, so that's some good DNA right there.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 3:06 pm

Honestly my opinion of the trailer is degrading a bit. Now hear me out. It’s not the quality of the movie. It’s just kind of a weirdly cut trailer.

Like we go from really serious moments in the mansion to a lighthearted moment where Owen makes a joke about how his death will be Claire’s fault. That line is great and made me smile. It just felt weird in the way the trailer jumped around from island to mansion and then back to island.

Another example of this is showing Owen firing at the Indoraptor in the little girls room, but then the end of the trailer is showing before that when it is just entering. Or what about Blue? Her getting shot is surprising and is meant to make you wonder if she’s okay but then they show her alive and well fighting Indoraptor.

The actual content of the trailer is not an issue for me, the pacing just feels a bit sloppy in areas.

The only thing I don’t like is Blue and Owen relationship. I agree Spino 4.4

I like how Lockwood isn’t being shown and it makes me very curious about it.

We still don’t understand why the rex is let loose and in what order of events which is fantastic. Leaves a lot of surprise left in the movie.

Rafe Spall is looking like a more intelligent Hoskins.

The Indoraptor looks to be a great villain Dino.

The cinematography is just about the best I think we’re getting in a JP film. The CGI is a huge cut above JW. Sub scene looks epic and beautiful.

One more small thing. Please change the trex roar back to what it originally was in the first trailer. Dear god please.

Rip the Dilophosaurus I guess but overall I can’t wait.

They should move the release date up.
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 3:23 pm

I say it clearly:

THIS IS UNDERWHELMING TRAILER. I do hope movie is better though.

Clearly marketing team does not like director Very Happy

And also - 2 months before the premiere and Blue in the lab looks like this? I REALLY hope is a placeholder.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 3:51 pm

If the CGI on blue is really that bad in the final movie I guess they ran out of money. Everything else looks so top notch. Even the scene of her being shot looks great.
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 4:29 pm

I’m pretty happy with what I’ve seen honestly. I’m pretty easy to please and at this point I don’t mind JW going full b-movie.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 4:44 pm

Wow, great trailer. They get better each time.

My first reaction to the trailer though, at about 40 seconds in there's a subtle TLW theme. Not the main theme, but the one used in the opening credits.

That indoraptor reveal gave me chills.

Perhaps Owen and Claire go into the tyrannosaur crate to, as suggested earlier, check it's vitals (and subsequently administer stimulants...)

I'm still disappointed (but not surprised) with the lack of dilophosaurus but I can't wait to see FK in theatres!

Last edited by Pachyrhinosaurus on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 4:45 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

me too, was really hoping we'd see more of him this trailer especially since bd wong was all hyped before it's release. PLUS, we haven't seen anything of Lockwood. I can't believe we haven't even seen a glimpse of him in an official trailer.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 4:52 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

me too, was really hoping we'd see more of him this trailer especially since bd wong was all hyped before it's release. PLUS, we haven't seen anything of Lockwood. I can't believe we haven't even seen a glimpse of him in an official trailer.

I’m beginning to think he’s killed very early on by Rafe’s character. I remember there is a tv spot where we see his cane shatter on the ground.

It would explain his absence but I’m gonna be disappointed if he turns out to be basically a nobody.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 4:56 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

I’m beginning to think he’s killed very early on by Rafe’s character. I remember there is a tv spot where we see his cane shatter on the ground.

It would explain his absence but I’m gonna be disappointed if he turns out to be basically a nobody.

I can see him being killed by Rafe, but later in the film.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Pachyrhinosaurus wrote:
Wow, great trailer. They get better each time.

My first reaction to the trailer though, at about 40 seconds in there's a subtle TLW theme. Not the main theme, but the one used in the opening credits.

That indoraptor reveal gave me chills.

Perhaps Owen and Claire go into the tyrannosaur crate to, as suggested earlier, check it's vitals (and subsequently administer stimulants...)

I'm still disappointed (but not surprised) with the lack of dilophosaurus but I can't wait to see FK in theatres!

Yep. Not surprised but still extremely bummed. I guess that means we’ll never see the animal again since they are only taking certain species.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 5:12 pm

IllOrfanato wrote:
I say it clearly:

THIS IS UNDERWHELMING TRAILER. I do hope movie is better though.

Clearly marketing team does not like director Very Happy

And also - 2 months before the premiere and Blue in the lab looks like this? I REALLY hope is a placeholder.

This trailer was better than the first one. Not sure what you were expecting to see without being spoiled completely. Also the scene with Blue in the lab was more than likely done with a practical animal so...again...im not sure what you were looking for.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 5:16 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
If the CGI on blue is really that bad in the final movie I guess they ran out of money. Everything else looks so top notch. Even the scene of her being shot looks great.

im guessing you're referring to the scene where she seems to be grinning? Every movie has some scene where you can blatently tell it's CGI, lol.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

im guessing you're referring to the scene where she seems to be grinning? Every movie has some scene where you can blatently tell it's CGI, lol.

That shot was most reminiscent of some of the bad CG shots from Jurassic World. The rest of the CGI looks fantastic, except maybe some of the Rex in the cage shots.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 5:34 pm

Hell, the scene with the Brachio sneezing in the first Jurassic Park was blatent CGI and looked bad considering how it looked a few minutes prior. There will always be little hiccups in how something looks with every movie that relies on it.

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 5:58 pm

Yea and keep in mind that they work on the CGI until the day of release. So that may not how it look in the final product
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 6:13 pm

So Indoraptor is basically a prototype and they need Blue to create a more docile/controllable version of it, similar to what Wu wanted to do to the Dinosaurs in the novels. Sounds pretty good and a nice link to the novels!
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

Yeah but when everything else looks so good, that has no right to look as bad as it did.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 6:54 pm

Perhaps Biosyn will be one of the buyers or another company and they have the intention of reverse engineering the Dinosaurs
Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 7:59 pm

I don't quite understand why some people are opposed to Owen and Blue's relationship.

I mean, look at what we have accomplished with animals in the past 16,000 years. We've domesticated aurochs, wolves, horses, rabbits, cats, goats, sheep, boars, junglefowl, etc. We have used falcons and hawks as hunting animals. Local tribal groups in Siberia have tamed caribou, in Southern Asia, people have used elephants for draft animals, and the U.S. Navy has trained dolphins and sea lions, aside from the fact that dogs and horses have been used by military and law enforcement for nearly all of human history. We have even taught gorillas and chimpanzees sign language.

So, it is not at all out of the realm of possibility that we could do the same with dinosaurs (at least, Jurassic Park's dinosaurs). While they have been depicted throughout the past 106 years as a destructive force, they are still animals, and logically would not behave any more differently than any other animal currently alive.

On the topic at hand, I am loving a lot of these shots, and I'm really digging Eli Mills as a character/antagonist.

I am really hoping that the series concludes with dinosaurs becoming a part of the global ecosystem.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 8:20 pm

So I just made up a theory but I think it's 90% true:

Wu is probably making a "version 4.4" of the dinosaurs, he wants Blue because she's the raptor that most had afinity with a human being (Owen), so he wants her genes to make another raptor/Indoraptor that is more docile and...controlable, like he says in the books with Hammond.

That's why he keeps her in that cage in the lab.

Also, I just noticed Mills (need I say I'm loving his character already? Looks like a decent antagonist/villain) is looking at INDOMINUS hologram in this scene. Hmmmm

Spoiler:

And the fact that he's 100% talking with Wu in that scene makes me so hyped. I want that scene dialogues on my table RIGHT NOW.

"Don't you know how much a trained dinosaur costs?"

This dialogue also confirms 100% that Wu is not in for the "MONEY LULZ" I'm so glad.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 9:04 pm

1morey wrote:
I don't quite understand why some people are opposed to Owen and Blue's relationship.

I mean, look at what we have accomplished with animals in the past 16,000 years. We've domesticated aurochs, wolves, horses, rabbits, cats, goats, sheep, boars, junglefowl, etc. We have used falcons and hawks as hunting animals. Local tribal groups in Siberia have tamed caribou, in Southern Asia, people have used elephants for draft animals, and the U.S. Navy has trained dolphins and sea lions, aside from the fact that dogs and horses have been used by military and law enforcement for nearly all of human history. We have even taught gorillas and chimpanzees sign language.

So, it is not at all out of the realm of possibility that we could do the same with dinosaurs (at least, Jurassic Park's dinosaurs). While they have been depicted throughout the past 106 years as a destructive force, they are still animals, and logically would not behave any more differently than any other animal currently alive.

On the topic at hand, I am loving a lot of these shots, and I'm really digging Eli Mills as a character/antagonist.

I am really hoping that the series concludes with dinosaurs becoming a part of the global ecosystem.

Some of it just looks way too over the top though for me. Like Blue swinging her tail to knock a guy down with a machine gun. And her running out of the exploding lab. The way Owen is talking to her in that scene just feels wrong and way less like a dangerous animal and more.... casual i guess.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 9:43 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
1morey wrote:

Some of it just looks way too over the top though for me. Like Blue swinging her tail to knock a guy down with a machine gun. And her running out of the exploding lab. The way Owen is talking to her in that scene just feels wrong and way less like a dangerous animal and more.... casual i guess.

In other words: Their relationship is forced and only for marketing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next