Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread

Go down 
+76
CT-1138
Raptor_Guard999
Ewinzilla
Gondrasia
Mosasurfus
Caudipteryx
owenpratt
Spiegel
brunofernando
Six-Foot Turkey
vinsanity
Boone54
Lythronax
scoobysaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Dilophosaurus
lblanc
1morey
Mr. Robustus
jwfk.
Physalisfresser
V.a.nublarensis
Pablomustafari
Amadieus
Baryonyx111
Jakedisselt
JannToshj
sharkinspace
phil1031
indo_web
Pokesaurus
#TRexSpinorematch
Ram99
Raptorbite
Fredriksam
JP_Korea
Clawenfan2015
Nathanoraptor
SpinnersEnd
egg478
Isoka13
Thrasher T. Rex
StriderIV
dilbodaggins
JurassicRampage
jamie_tid
FayhdrianColonist
Dv-218
Dr. Wu
JMORRI
Roxali
Robotpo
Zerone01
Chcoki14
Bbrink1996
IllOrfanato
mosasaurus
Meroune
NeylWalecki
Mjmannella
TheDreamMaster
LifeFindsAWay807
TRK/TrexKing
TyrantKing4Ever
Rhedosaurus
Oviraptor
Spinosaur4.4
baryonyx7
Sickle_Claw
Herrerasaurus
Sobek
Frills n Thrills
Cbaitson
dance2nite
Troyal1
Tyrant Lizard
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Amadieus
Hatchling
Hatchling

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 6:22 pm

Mr. Robustus wrote:
I have two questions to those who have seen it:

1. Does Rexy get an awesome moment in the movie that A) is not on the opening scene and B) was not spoiled by the trailers/TV Spots?

2. Do we get an awesome rampage moment of the dinosaurs wreaking havoc in the mansion? One review said that the movie teases that, but it cops out.

1: At the ending
2: No, only the stygi goes on a rampage
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 6:25 pm

If I can ask:

What happens to the buyers at the auction? Does the indoraptor eat any of them?

Is the scene at the DPG office that introduces Zia and Franklin in?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 7:08 pm

Okay I just watched some scene leak and I want to know

Spoiler:

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 7:27 pm

Robotpo wrote:
If I can ask:

What happens to the buyers at the auction? Does the indoraptor eat any of them?

Is the scene at the DPG office that introduces Zia and Franklin in?

Thanks.

1. Knocked around by Stiggy, and Eversoll and a few try to get away and almost make it but like 3 and Eversoll get eaten by the Indoraptor. Some of the Dinosaurs actually get sold off and shipped off to buyers.

2. Yeah, thats the scene.

Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 8:01 pm

Amadieus wrote:
1: At the ending
2: No, only the stygi goes on a rampage

Thanks. Shame about 2, though. After watching the trailers I was fully expecting there would be a Cabin In The Woods type scene with all the dinosaurs killing the mercenaries and people from the auction, like an extended, bigger version of the destruction of InGen's camp of Lost World.

"Try to imagine yourself in the Late Quaternary. You get your first look at this six-foot Psittacosaurus as you enter a city. You stay still, because you think that maybe its visual acuity is based on movement. Maybe it's not all that bright. But no... not Homo sapiens. You stare at it, and it stares right back at you. And that's when it starts shooting you with this... THE GUN!" - Dr. Mongoliensis
Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:28 pm

Are there any dinosaurs that appear in the film that have not been shown in trailers?

I don't want to know anything about them, but I'd like to get a final roster.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:57 pm

Question about Carno

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:33 pm

TyrantKing4Ever wrote:
How and where are scenes from the movie being leaked?

Not trying to be a backseat mod but we can’t share that stuff under any circumstances. It’s piracy and strictly forbidden. If you want to talk real leaks you’ll have to take it somewhere private (although I’m definitely not advocating that).

Not trying to be harsh but we have to respect universal and keep the website up.
Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:41 pm

Everyone, I'm gonna ask that no one ask for nor provide leaked clips or footage of the film under any circumstances. Firstly it's illegal, and secondly it doesn't reflect well on the site if we allow these kinds of things. I know many of us in the US are antsy to see the film already, but that doesn't make pirating the film legal or okay. Universal is aware of us as a site and if we were to host any illegally recorded footage, we could face anything from a total site shutdown to legal litigation. So in the best interests of everyone on the site, do not make any further attempts to ask for or provide leaked Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom footage. If we see anyone doing it, you'll receive immediate administrative action, the severity of which depending on the degree of the infraction of this rule. Thanks.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
TyrantKing4Ever
Embryo
Embryo
TyrantKing4Ever

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:45 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
TyrantKing4Ever wrote:
How and where are scenes from the movie being leaked?

Not trying to be a backseat mod but we can’t share that stuff under any circumstances. It’s piracy and strictly forbidden. If you want to talk real leaks you’ll have to take it somewhere private (although I’m definitely not advocating that).

Not trying to be harsh but we have to respect universal and keep the website up.
Not asking for them. I remember back when JW came out, though, someone posted the T.Rex/I.Rex fight on Instagram.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 10:47 pm

Sorry guys I won't comment any futher about these leaked scenes.

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:04 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Question about Carno

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meroune
Embryo
Embryo
Meroune

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:41 pm

For anyone who's seen the movie do any herbivores do anything major or cool during the break out at the end? Also what does the Baryonyx do in the break out?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:49 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

You can most certainly comment about spoilers to the full extent. We just can’t talk or ask about how to find the scenes to view on this website.

Atleast that’s how I understand it. A mod can correct me if I’m wrong
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 12:45 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

You can most certainly comment about spoilers to the full extent. We just can’t talk or ask about how to find the scenes to view on this website.

Atleast that’s how I understand it. A mod can correct me if I’m wrong

No, spoiler talk is fine, but I think he meant he watched it from a leaked scene, not from actually seeing the film. In which case, you can still talk about it, but maybe refrain from mentioning where you saw it. And just to reiterate:

Pokesaurus wrote:
Everyone, I'm gonna ask that no one ask for nor provide leaked clips or footage of the film under any circumstances. Firstly it's illegal, and secondly it doesn't reflect well on the site if we allow these kinds of things. I know many of us in the US are antsy to see the film already, but that doesn't make pirating the film legal or okay. Universal is aware of us as a site and if we were to host any illegally recorded footage, we could face anything from a total site shutdown to legal litigation. So in the best interests of everyone on the site, do not make any further attempts to ask for or provide leaked Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom footage. If we see anyone doing it, you'll receive immediate administrative action, the severity of which depending on the degree of the infraction of this rule. Thanks.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 1:01 am

Another question: does Rexy have her proper roar back? You know, her victorious bellow she lets out after killing the Big One in the first Jurassic Park. They released her scene taking down the Carnotaurus a while back, and her roar had a weird, deepened pitch (I guess to reflect that she's older).

"Try to imagine yourself in the Late Quaternary. You get your first look at this six-foot Psittacosaurus as you enter a city. You stay still, because you think that maybe its visual acuity is based on movement. Maybe it's not all that bright. But no... not Homo sapiens. You stare at it, and it stares right back at you. And that's when it starts shooting you with this... THE GUN!" - Dr. Mongoliensis
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 1:06 am

So, can anyone say what happens to Wu? the junior novel was pretty vague.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Cbaitson
Hatchling
Hatchling
Cbaitson

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 3:19 am

Wu gets tranquilised by Franklin and then a merc just kinda picks him up and drags him off.

lblanc
Embryo
Embryo
lblanc

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 5:52 am

Hey new the forum

Seen Fallen Kingdom yesterday just thought I'd give my opinion on it.

Spoilers:
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 8:04 am

I loved Fallen Kingdom!

But I was kinda pissed that the Dilophosaurus didn't have a cameo in the opening scene after prominent Jurassic Youtuber Klayton Fioriti made a video a couple of weeks ago about the opening and said that it will appear. Well he said that an unexpected dinosaur that isn't in the trailers makes an appearance but he strongly suggested that it was the Dilophosaurus. However I only saw the T-Rex and the Mososaurus, so I'm guessing he just imagined it? I would link the video but I'm not allowed as I am a new member.

But minor nitpicks aside the movie was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 8:06 am

Also I was surprised that Wu survived. They must have plans for him in JW3, wonder what they could be now that hybrids are off the cards...
Back to top Go down
jamie_tid
Embryo
Embryo
jamie_tid

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 10:16 am

Dilophosaurus wrote:
I loved Fallen Kingdom!

But I was kinda pissed that the Dilophosaurus didn't have a cameo in the opening scene after prominent Jurassic Youtuber Klayton Fioriti made a video a couple of weeks ago about the opening and said that it will appear. Well he said that an unexpected dinosaur that isn't in the trailers makes an appearance but he strongly suggested that it was the Dilophosaurus. However I only saw the T-Rex and the Mososaurus, so I'm guessing he just imagined it? I would link the video but I'm not allowed as I am a new member.

If you listened though, you can hear a Dilo... 100%
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 10:47 am

jamie_tid wrote:
Dilophosaurus wrote:
I loved Fallen Kingdom!

If you listened though, you can hear a Dilo... 100%

Oh I must have missed it then. That's better than nothing I guess. I'm going to see it again this weekend so I will listen out.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 11:14 am

Cbaitson wrote:
Wu gets tranquilised by Franklin and then a merc just kinda picks him up and drags him off.

I'm so glad he did this. Otherwise I think Blue would have eat him up.

Does it show him escaping with the embryos??

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 11:17 am

Dilophosaurus wrote:
Also I was surprised that Wu survived. They must have plans for him in JW3, wonder what they could be now that hybrids are off the cards...

Hope he get's more screentime in JW3. Didn't watch JW FK but people said he has very few scenes. Also, I hope it shows him as a key character for everything that's happening, maybe he ends up being the key figure in JW3. I hope so.

Back to top Go down
jamie_tid
Embryo
Embryo
jamie_tid

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 11:24 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Cbaitson wrote:

Doesn't show him escaping but does show merc's taking the embryos... the indominus bone (which they treated as very important), was crushed by the trex at the end when Mills drops it.

If they didnt grab Wu and drag him off... Blue wouldnt of kill him, an explosion would have, the one BLue is running from in the trailers... its that bit of the movie.
Back to top Go down
jamie_tid
Embryo
Embryo
jamie_tid

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 11:33 am

Also... When Owen says "are you thinkin what im thinkin"...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 11:41 am

jamie_tid wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Cbaitson wrote:

Doesn't show him escaping but does show merc's taking the embryos... the indominus bone (which they treated as very important), was crushed by the trex at the end when Mills drops it.

If they didnt grab Wu and drag him off... Blue wouldnt of kill him, an explosion would have, the one BLue is running from in the trailers... its that bit of the movie.

That random merc is my new hero. Laughing

Anyway, too bad they didn't show him escaping again, they have 5 minutes with a cameo that adds 0 to the story but okay, the Indominus bone being crushed is kinda the explanation they have for no hybrids in JW3 but still...Wu is a fricking genius, he created Indominus from 0 without needing any previous hybrid, so they must bring in a very good explanation to why he won't create any hybrid in JW3. Hope he's still trying to create but the time from JW FK and JW3 is short so he still didn't create another one as good as Indominus. Cool

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 12:05 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
jamie_tid wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Cbaitson wrote:

Anyway, too bad they didn't show him escaping again, they have 5 minutes with a cameo that adds 0 to the story but okay, the Indominus bone being crushed is kinda the explanation they have for no hybrids in JW3 but still...Wu is a fricking genius, he created Indominus from 0 without needing any previous hybrid, so they must bring in a very good explanation to why he won't create any hybrid in JW3. Hope he's still trying to create but the time from JW FK and JW3 is short so he still didn't create another one as good as Indominus. Cool

Well remember. The next one is a science thriller according to Colin. The fact they let WU live must mean something for him in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 12:11 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
jamie_tid wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Cbaitson wrote:

Well remember. The next one is a science thriller according to Colin. The fact they let WU live must mean something for him in my eyes.  

Yeah, more 5 minutes for him in the next movie. Laughing

But seriously, if they bring him back for only 5 minutes again, I rather not see him back at all. Chainsaw Killer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next