Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread

Go down 
+76
CT-1138
Raptor_Guard999
Ewinzilla
Gondrasia
Mosasurfus
Caudipteryx
owenpratt
Spiegel
brunofernando
Six-Foot Turkey
vinsanity
Boone54
Lythronax
scoobysaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Dilophosaurus
lblanc
1morey
Mr. Robustus
jwfk.
Physalisfresser
V.a.nublarensis
Pablomustafari
Amadieus
Baryonyx111
Jakedisselt
JannToshj
sharkinspace
phil1031
indo_web
Pokesaurus
#TRexSpinorematch
Ram99
Raptorbite
Fredriksam
JP_Korea
Clawenfan2015
Nathanoraptor
SpinnersEnd
egg478
Isoka13
Thrasher T. Rex
StriderIV
dilbodaggins
JurassicRampage
jamie_tid
FayhdrianColonist
Dv-218
Dr. Wu
JMORRI
Roxali
Robotpo
Zerone01
Chcoki14
Bbrink1996
IllOrfanato
mosasaurus
Meroune
NeylWalecki
Mjmannella
TheDreamMaster
LifeFindsAWay807
TRK/TrexKing
TyrantKing4Ever
Rhedosaurus
Oviraptor
Spinosaur4.4
baryonyx7
Sickle_Claw
Herrerasaurus
Sobek
Frills n Thrills
Cbaitson
dance2nite
Troyal1
Tyrant Lizard
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 8:03 pm

Troya you mind sending me a PM too?

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Meroune
Embryo
Embryo
Meroune

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:05 pm

I'd like a PM as well.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:30 pm

Massive spoilers again. Don’t click if you want any context and please don’t reply to this with context of what I’m talking about. Don’t spoil others.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:34 pm

I want to clarify that this big spoiler that we are talking about right now. I do not want to see in this thread. Consider this a fair warning.

Embryo
Embryo
Mjmannella

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 9:39 pm

Would someone be able to DM me the big spoiler? I'm quite curious about it.

Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 12:29 am

Can someone PM me also? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
LifeFindsAWay807
Embryo
Embryo
LifeFindsAWay807

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 12:30 am

Someone send me the PM

Last edited by LifeFindsAWay807 on Tue May 29, 2018 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 12:40 am

I gotta say
Spoiler:

22nd can’t come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 1:18 am

Yeah. The movie is coming out in NINE DAYS people. Im saying im cancelling the spoiler-fest until june 6th. We can live a week or so without spoilers. And I went back and deleted the previous ones, dont want to get in trouble with universal.

Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 2:59 am

Troyal1 wrote:
I gotta say
Spoiler:

I just wanted to say, that I really hope this Spoiler Comes from Junior Novelisation, that is actually a much more simplified Version of the movie and in the end we will have at least one line in the movie that covers it.

I do however see the pattern in promotional materials:
1. Praise Jurassic Park
2. Remind audience about Jurassic World
3. Do not mention TLW and JP3.

Who is responsible for that?
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 5:13 am

TLW and JP3 and the Game are passively mentioned through the viral websites that are in universe and canon.

Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 6:21 am

TRK wrote:
I want to clarify that this big spoiler that we are talking about right now. I do not want to see in this thread. Consider this a fair warning.

Could someone send me a PM about this well, please?
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 7:12 am

@TRK

You know that it is canon. I know it is canon. All members od this forum are aware of that.

But majority of viewers will not know it. Younger generation might not give a damn. But some people really can pick it as plothole. I can already imagine Honest Trailer for this movie having the line "Wait...you know that you have another (spoiler), right?".
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 8:16 am

It’s unfortunately the same issue that Star Wars has with people not seeing or accepting anything further than the movies. I even know some people that think Solo and Rogue One aren’t canon. Strange but it’s out there. Frustrating really. I see your point on appealing to mainstream viewers though that are only familiar with the films etc.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 8:54 am

TRK wrote:
TLW and JP3 and the Game are passively mentioned through the viral websites that are in universe and canon.

Oh please. Websites are the cheapest and laziest way of ensuring that canon is so. with a finished cartoon, movie, or book, once it's finished, it's done. It's solid, concrete, hardened. With a website, it can still be changed on a whim. It's too fluid. Too maluable. Also, the game was barely semi-canon to being with and poor sales did not help. Sorry, but between how they treated Sorna like shit and how they did this in the laziest way possible, is it any wonder why people treat this new trilogy like a different timeline? It's not much different then how SW fans look at the TLJ, even more so considering how KK threw out the old EU. But even then, KK had enough common sense due to the fan outrage to re-canonize much of that. Say what you want about Rouge One (which I really like) and Solo, but at least they keep the PT has hard canon. Even TFA did that. This JW trilogy doesn't do that at all.

Really, I'm stunned about how many fans are just willing to just accept all of this, no questions asked. And even IF this movie ensures that these dumbass sites are canon, then is it really worth destroying the past for the sake of what's going on in the here and now?

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Chcoki14
Embryo
Embryo
Chcoki14

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 9:40 am

Hmm. Sounds interesting. If anyone knows the potential spoiler could someone maybe PM me? Very curious.
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 10:18 am

Troyal1 wrote:
I gotta say
Spoiler:

This is the junior novelization that leaked, right? I know story beats are a thing, but the movie does have potential to mention
Spoiler:
because usually not all the dialogue makes it into the junior novels. I'm probably just being optimistic though.

Back to top Go down
Zerone01
Embryo
Embryo
Zerone01

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 1:47 pm

I have two questions in anyone can please PM me.
1. I heard that there is some HUGE plot twist not yet seen in the trailers and I would like to know what it is
2. Is spinosaurus seen or mentioned in the film because I still do not know why/how it is extinct on Nublar.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 2:47 pm

TheDreamMaster wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
I gotta say
Spoiler:

This is the junior novelization that leaked, right? I know story beats are a thing, but the movie does have potential to mention
Spoiler:
because usually not all the dialogue makes it into the junior novels. I'm probably just being optimistic though.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 6:11 pm

Could someone please PM the spoilers (or spoilers' location) as well? I've looked on Twitter and didn't find anything. Please and thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 6:43 pm

Ok guys, mod team has talked and we're going to allow all the spoilers to be discussed here. Two things: Keep them in spoiler tags in case it's something even those wanting spoilers don't want to see. And also, do not post them in other threads. I don't care if it's "Where does JW3 go?" or a thread like that, those that don't want to be spoiled deserve to still have discussion and not get spoiled. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 6:46 pm

Oh, good...could someone post the good here then?

It's out in a week, so it's not like we're really cheating that much anyway. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sobek
Hatchling
Hatchling
Sobek

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 6:47 pm

The big plot twist was planned from the beggining, but was ommited from the novel for some reason.

-

As for Sorna, it is not mentioned by name in the movie, but they do talk about the 'other island'. That's about it.

-

Spinosaurus, multiple Indoraptors and possibly Metriacanthosaurus all appeared in earlier drafts. Spinosaurus was possibly replaced by Carnotaurus and Metriacanthosaurus by Allosaurus.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 6:49 pm

Is the plot twist that Claire turns out to be

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Roxali
Embryo
Embryo
Roxali

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 7:47 pm

just made an account for this thread, can someone pm those sweet spoilers? thanks
Back to top Go down
Mjmannella
Embryo
Embryo
Mjmannella

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 7:54 pm

Sobek wrote:
The big plot twist was planned from the beggining, but was ommited from the novel for some reason.

-

As for Sorna, it is not mentioned by name in the movie, but they do talk about the 'other island'. That's about it.

-

Spinosaurus, multiple Indoraptors and possibly Metriacanthosaurus all appeared in earlier drafts. Spinosaurus was possibly replaced by Carnotaurus and Metriacanthosaurus by Allosaurus.

Woah... Where'd you get all this from? Also, what's the big plot twist?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 8:34 pm

My PM box is now back open since it seems there is no containing it. I still am not posting it public personally.
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 9:13 pm

Apologies for being so harsh on spoilers. Just don’t want this fine place to be a point of scrutiny. Have fun discussing guys Smile

Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 9:26 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
TRK wrote:

Oh please. Websites are the cheapest and laziest way of ensuring that canon is so. with a finished cartoon, movie, or book, once it's finished, it's done. It's solid, concrete, hardened. With a website, it can still be changed on a whim. It's too fluid. Too maluable. Also, the game was barely semi-canon to being with and poor sales did not help. Sorry, but between how they treated Sorna like shit and how they did this in the laziest way possible, is it any wonder why people treat this new trilogy like a different timeline? It's not much different then how SW fans look at the TLJ, even more so considering how KK threw out the old EU. But even then, KK had enough common sense due to the fan outrage to re-canonize much of that. Say what you want about Rouge One (which I really like) and Solo, but at least they keep the PT has hard canon. Even TFA did that. This JW trilogy doesn't do that at all.

Really, I'm stunned about how many fans are just willing to just accept all of this, no questions asked. And even IF this movie ensures that these dumbass sites are canon, then is it really worth destroying the past for the sake of what's going on in the here and now?

DPFAR,

Don’t appreciate the tone dude. Not once did I disagree with anything or say anyThing against it. Was just pointing out what is in play. In reality it’s no different to people not realising that Star Wars comics and Novels are canon. We might see Sorna in the Claire Novel. Whether we like it or not the game and the websites are canon. I don’t agree with how Sorna has been handled but there isn’t much point harping on about something that’s not going to change.

Embryo
Embryo
Zerone01

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 9:42 pm

Sobek wrote:

-

-

Right, all information about Sorna is mostly on the DPG website which is canon. Sorna is basically empty according to the DPG, so there really is no need to bring Sorna into the mix. Spinosaurus WAS replaced by the carno when the trex kills the carno (the spinosaurus was supposed to be killed by the rex), yet even being scrapped, spinosaurus is still labeled as one of the dead dinosaurs on Nublar so I was just wondering if it's death is mentioned in the movie, or if the spinosaurus is mentioned or seen in the movie at all. Just want to know if any sign shows of it's return in JW3 (which I don't want to happen for secret reasons).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next