Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Colin Trevorrow's tweets.

Go down 
+5
owenpratt
CommanderKeller
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Rhedosaurus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Empty
PostSubject: Colin Trevorrow's tweets.   Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 6:54 am

Say what you want about Colin, but at least he doesn't do what others are doing.

Colin Trevorrow's tweets. 36926448_1722717361096785_4353143199254970368_n

Colin Trevorrow's tweets. 36948661_1722717377763450_5161867321840500736_n

Colin Trevorrow's tweets. 36956203_1722717391096782_5169478364666265600_n

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trevorrow's tweets.   Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 7:33 am

This is a breath of fresh air in comparison to Rian Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy attacking their own fanbase. Respect to Colin for treating the fans with respect.

But this a good idea for a thread, we need a place to post all of Colin's tweets. They often contain interesting nuggets of info.
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trevorrow's tweets.   Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 8:34 am

Dilophosaurus wrote:
This is a breath of fresh air in comparison to Rian Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy attacking their own fanbase. Respect to Colin for treating the fans with respect.

But this a good idea for a thread, we need a place to post all of Colin's tweets. They often contain interesting nuggets of info.
To be fair, at least some of that is justified, since a decent portion of the fanbase is still getting louder in their toxicity to this day. But I don't want to talk about Star Wars here, so I'll stop now.

We should post the tweets containing story information and his response to the flaws people have been saying about the new films.
Back to top Go down
CommanderKeller
Embryo
Embryo
CommanderKeller

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trevorrow's tweets.   Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 9:15 am

Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Colin_12

Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Colin_10

https://www.instagram.com/jurassicpark_raptors/
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trevorrow's tweets.   Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 9:24 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trevorrow's tweets.   Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 10:44 am

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
Dilophosaurus wrote:

To be fair, at least some of that is justified, since a decent portion of the fanbase is still getting louder in their toxicity to this day. But I don't want to talk about Star Wars here, so I'll stop now.

Yeah I see your point about the toxic fanbase but I'm talking about stuff like them calling fans who didn't like TLJ sexist manbabies who live in their mother's basement. That's just out of order and overly defensive. They deflect all criticism and blame the fans.

Colin on the other hand respects the fans and even accepts constructive criticism as seen in some of the tweets on this thread.

But I will also stop talking about SW now.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trevorrow's tweets.   Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 1:16 pm

Spoiler:

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trevorrow's tweets.   Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 1:50 pm

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
Spoiler:

My proudest Twitter moment Laughing

Regardless of everything else, I have a lot of respect for Colin in how he interacts with the fandom in an open and honest way.

Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trevorrow's tweets.   Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 1:52 pm

Colin's honesty, open mind and willingness to hear are honestly the reasons I admire him- this is something that's imo missing in most directors today. His open interactions with the fanbase, calm responses and acceptance even to the harshest criticism and his cryptic teasing through his tweets are the best Very Happy
His comments to the entire thread about the dinosaur behavior in FK by dinosaur behavior expert Dr. C. Pugh are a perfect example.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trevorrow's tweets.   Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 1:59 pm

He answered me more than once by now. I once showed him my dino toys collection and he answered taking a photo of his collection too.
He's the director of a billion dollars movie, yet he feels so close to us fans, like if he's just another fan among us who just happens to also direct the JW movies.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trevorrow's tweets.   Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 11:48 am

Meh. I wanna see if he keeps up his words when he does JW3.

It's easy to say words and say how much he loves the fandom yet not everything he says get in the movies...As I said, it's easy to talk, anyone can do it. I wanna see his words transform into real stuff in the next movie.

Until then, I'm skeptical about a lot of stuff. Specially character development.

PS: I know it's unpopular opinion don't kill me guys

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Colin Trevorrow's tweets. LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trevorrow's tweets.   Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 1:32 am

Dilophosaurus wrote:
V.a.nublarensis wrote:
Dilophosaurus wrote:

Yeah I see your point about the toxic fanbase but I'm talking about stuff like them calling fans who didn't like TLJ sexist manbabies who live in their mother's basement. That's just out of order and overly defensive. They deflect all criticism and blame the fans.

Colin on the other hand respects the fans and even accepts constructive criticism as seen in some of the tweets on this thread.

But I will also stop talking about SW now.

This needs to be said more often.

Once George Lucas sold Lucasfilm to Disney the people at Lucas film began a well documented tendency to attack, blame and gaslight fans. Pablo Hidalgo, Kathleen Kennedy, Freddie Prinze Jr. and Rian Johnson have all given this vibe that there is no such thing as them making a mistake, any critic of their work is just a toxic person.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colin Trevorrow's tweets.   Colin Trevorrow's tweets. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colin Trevorrow's tweets.
Page 1 of 1