Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe)

Go down 
+6
CT-1138
Sickle_Claw
Tyrant Lizard
Rhedosaurus
1morey
Dead2009
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe) Empty
PostSubject: Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe)   Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 12:22 pm

I posted spoilers in the title due to people possibly not seeing the film yet, and with that I will push on. The JP/JW universe isnt known for it's blood or gore but it does have some pretty brutal death scenes. Carter being stepped on by the Rex in TLW, Udesky getting his neck snapped by a Raptor in JPIII, the maintenance guy literally being ripped in half by the Indominus etc to name a few. The 2 that stand out to me by far are Eddie being pulled apart by the Rex family and Rexy and a Carnotaurus essentially playing hot potato with Mills at the end of Fallen Kingdom. Thoughts?

Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe)   Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 9:26 pm

The deaths that have stood out to me were the Unlucky Bastard, Udesky, Ellis, and ACU troopers Craig and Spears.

In Fallen Kingdom, the mercenary that gets pounced by Blue, is from my recollection the first completely on-screen Velociraptor kill. You can see Blue's claws dig into his face right before he pulls out his pistol.

The other notable kills were Wheatley and Eli Mills.

As a side note, my friend, who is one of the most bubbly, optimistic, cheerful people you'll ever meet, who I took to see Fallen Kingdom opening day, said that Eli didn't suffer enough.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe)   Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 12:49 pm

Eddie Carr. His death was Mortal Kombat levels of brutal.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe)   Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 12:54 pm

Honestly, I thought Wheatley's death was more brutal than both of them, simply because we got a pretty good look at him getting his arm ripped off, whereas both Eddie and Mills were more in the distance and weren't really in focus when they became Rex food.

Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe) Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe)   Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 6:44 pm

Zara. She died way too Young.

Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe)   Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 9:51 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Zara. She died way too Young.

Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe) CoFjj7V

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe)   Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 10:34 pm

Wheatley. Poor guy.

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe)   Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 6:48 pm

I'll definitely would have to go with Wheatley's death- Eddie and Mill's deaths are brutal, but atleast they happened from a distance where you couldn't see the gore in detailer. Not to mention, they were both eaten quickly after they were torn apart. Wheatley's death was not only tense and slow, but also brutal, gory and happened straight on camera. I actually remeber some people being horrified and shocked when the arm got torn off...
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe)   Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 8:58 pm

I wouldnt say it was gory cause you didnt really see any blood shooting out of his limb xD.

Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe)   Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 2:48 am

Yeah, perhaps gory is not the correct term to use lol, but I definitely recall it being pretty graphic...
I will also say that udesky's death, while not overly graphic, was brutal too- the neck snapping part always seemed messed up to me...
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe)   Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 6:44 am

1) Eddie's death

2) Wheatley's death

3) Udesky's death

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
deinocoop
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe)   Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 10:00 pm

1) wheatley’s Death

2) Udesky

Not that I can’t come up with some gruesome deaths myself, but these are fantastic to watch if you’re into gore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe)   Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which human death was more violent? (Spoilers...maybe)
Page 1 of 1