Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Post your JW3 plot!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

Post your JW3 plot! Empty
PostSubject: Post your JW3 plot!   Post your JW3 plot! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 3:20 pm

Okay guys, so I created this thread so you can write the plot you would want to see in JW3.

Mine would be, for now, something like this:

3 years after Lockwood manor disaster, the whole world has deeply changed. Dinosaurs have been cloned all over the world by different companies and now they are living on this planet like any other animal, but just like them they soon learned not to live anywhere near the humans.
After big moral debates, the courts of numerous countries have established that the dinosaurs have no right due to their artificial nature, hence activities like hunting and medical experimentation over them are now allowed.
Owen, Claire and Maisie live in their cabin now, but they still have nightmares about their past. Especially Maisie, whose choice of freeing the dinosaurs 3 years before makes her feel guilty for the consequential human loss, despite her being still also glad for saving those dinosaurs.
One day Maisie get sick, and she needs to be taken to an hospital. It's a grave disease due to her clone essence, but she won't be cured due to her lack of rights like any other natural human. Thus Owen and Claire make a big deal about this, trying to convince the public opinion that what they decided for the de-extinct creatures was wrong.
They in the meantime look for the help of the only man who might be able to heal their adopted daughter, and the one who actually knows more than anyone about genetics: Henry Wu.
They can't find him though, because he's hidden somewhere... He's involved in a secret deal with some dinosaur company, that will forever change the world.

..and I don't know how to continue this  Laughing  It's also severly lacking of ideas that bring the dino action, or Blue, or Grant, etc, so... maybe it's pretty bad, but I thought it was interesting.

Now what is YOUR Jurassic World 3 plot?

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Post your JW3 plot!   Post your JW3 plot! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 1:46 am

What I think will be the plot? I wrote this before, but I definitely do think that the government will sequester northern california, or the part of it that the dinosaurs are roaming loose in. We will see the formation of a new governmental body to make sure the dinosaurs stay within their boundaries. Meanwhile dinosaurs are also popping up elsewhere due to a combination of the escaped buyers/dinos escaping the boundaries. Owen is asked on a task force to help keep the dinos safe and to track down any that go beyond the boundaries/get loose somewhere.

Meanwhile he and Maisie are living with Claire, as they try to deal with her situation. Its not easy, as they have to worry that someone will find out who she is and take her away. Then Blue gets on the news for attacking someone, and there is a big anti-dinosaur sentiment again. Then Owen has to find Blue before the police do, and theres a biosyn type organization trying to capture the dinosaurs for their own ends...

idk lol.

Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Post your JW3 plot!   Post your JW3 plot! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 4:52 am

I read somewhere that in Monahans script, he said he wrote kids in it that were like "the kids from willy wonka". With all the simularities to the sayles script, I sometimes wonder if there is a group of kids living in that town that come across blue and maybe even befriend her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your JW3 plot!   Post your JW3 plot! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your JW3 plot!
Page 1 of 1